Thread: Describe the attributes of your ideal regular

Thanks

Default Describe the attributes of your ideal regular

Hello,

This thread is directed for the ladies - I'm interested in knowing, minus the amount of dollars spent and physical appearance of regular, what the attributes would be of your ideal regular. Are there elements the regular can do to improve the experience for you when you're with them? I'm curious as I am a regular of a particular dancer and I want to ensure that I am not unknowingly doing something that may be annoying/bringing her experience down as well.

Thanks!

WTS

Thanks

Default Re: Describe the attributes of your ideal regular

I can already see what direction this is going to go...
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 906 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'll bite because I legit have the perfect regular. As perfect as can be expected to exist in the club anyways.

They show up earlier in the shift when it's dead and I'm unlikely to be busy.

They show up on days they know I'm working, not bugging me OTC to go in on specific nights. Actually they don't contact me OTC at all. He's been a reg for 6 years now, and is a big boy who can remember my schedule when I give it and call the club if they want to confirm I'm on shift.

They don't waste any time chatting on the floor, I just walk up and he says, "let's go" and we go dance. We have plenty of time to chat in VIP.

They respect my boundaries. When I gave them the rules the first time I danced for them, those are the rules. No pushing for more shit because "oh I've spent a lot" or something.

They buy more time than they actually use i.e. an hour and leave at the 40 min mark. A nice tip would work as well, I just usually see them at a club where selling lots of dances is important, this way I get more time on the sheet.

They don't dick around the other girls. Sometimes he will take other girls for a dance or two but he's up front about the fact he's waiting for me if I'm busy and he's not interested in the other girls.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks

- Is a generally happy person and pleasant to be around. Everyone has bad days but if you’re constantly bitching to me about your life I’m going to start hating you after a while
    - Buys drinks/food
    - Either makes it worth my while to spend time with ONLY them, or is understanding that I have to dance for others too
    - Tips me every time I go on stage OR pays my fee for skipping stage
    - Pays for my time by the hour but doesn’t make me dance non-stop the entire time
    - Doesn’t initiate touching (I make it known what I’m okay with)
    - Doesn’t bug me for my phone # or contact info. When/If I want to exchange numbers, I’ll say something. If you’re that awesome of a customer you won’t have to ask.
    - Brings me thoughtful gifts, they don’t have to be crazy expensive or anything. Example.. my regular noticed my phone was always low on battery so he bought me a self-charging phone case. Another guy used to get me in-n-out because they closed earlier than the club so I couldn’t get it on my way home. Stuff like that
    - Comes in when I text them to, because I’m bored/it’s slow/whatever. Obviously not every time but at least some of the time, when they can
    - Doesn’t start drama
    - Is kind and generous to the rest of the staff, and tips everyone FOR me so I don’t have to. It sucks when everyone knows “your” customer as the asshole. It’s awkward and I feel like I have to tip them extra to make up for it since we all had to deal with it but I’m the only one who got paid

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Very interesting and insightful responses so far. I appreciate you sharing this with me.

Do all clubs make the dancer tip to skip stage show? I've actually never thought of that - however as a regular I do enjoy watching the dancer do the stage show and typically tip while she does. This is interesting though in a situation where she may not want to go do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 906 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by WillingToSpend View Post
    Very interesting and insightful responses so far. I appreciate you sharing this with me.

Do all clubs make the dancer tip to skip stage show? I've actually never thought of that - however as a regular I do enjoy watching the dancer do the stage show and typically tip while she does. This is interesting though in a situation where she may not want to go do it.
    Ask her which she prefers. Some dancers enjoy doing stage (especially if she knows you'll tip her well while she's up there) but some would prefer you just pay for them to stay off rotation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    Ask her which she prefers. Some dancers enjoy doing stage (especially if she knows you'll tip her well while she's up there) but some would prefer you just pay for them to stay off rotation.
    Okay makes sense.