Thread: Ok... Dallas here I come

Thanks

Travel Ok... Dallas here I come

I haven't had much luck in the midwest when it comes to dancing. I had went back to my home club after being gone for a year and not only did the entire staff change but the fees are now higher and now you have to have a set schedule... and did I mention the club is always dead? Idk what happened but it used to be one of my favorite clubs. So I thought I finally take a trip and see how Dallas does for me.

I've seen a post as far as Dallas goes but I'm going back into the urban club scene... I rather take on the faster hustle not to mention I love being on the pole. Does anyone have experience working at DG's or XTC? I'm looking into those specifically. Does those 2 clubs require a license and/or an audition? I'm trying to book this trip asap.

Any info on other urban clubs is appreciated!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Graci_00 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 1,134 Posts

Default Re: Ok... Dallas here I come

If you're hot enough most clubs don't make you audition they just look you up and down and say if you can work there or not (including XTC.. idk about DGs but I'm guessing its the same). You need a background check for all the clubs in Dallas.. it takes five minutes and you can work that night. Costs $100 for out of town.

I worked at XTC last year and made good money. It gets really busy and customers are always making it rain. Theres a bunch of stages and it's two stories. It's a huge club. I'm white and can barely twerk and don't know any pole tricks and I still made good money.. so if you can do those things then you'll definitely make money.

I went as a customer though since then and it wasn't busy and the girls weren't as hot as they were when I worked there though.. idk if that was a rare night or if it's gone downhill. As for DGs I haven't really heard anything good about that club. I would probably try Buck's and XTC if I were you. Even Buck's Wild (not exactly urban but it's a decent after hours club and their credit card machine has no limit).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 22lligm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,085 Times in 7,391 Posts
    My Mood
    Angry

Good Luck, Gracie!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the info girl! I definitely wanna check out xtc for sure. I’m gonna see what Buck’s Wild looking like too while I’m there

Quote Originally Posted by 22lligm View Post
    If you're hot enough most clubs don't make you audition they just look you up and down and say if you can work there or not (including XTC.. idk about DGs but I'm guessing its the same). You need a background check for all the clubs in Dallas.. it takes five minutes and you can work that night. Costs $100 for out of town.

I worked at XTC last year and made good money. It gets really busy and customers are always making it rain. Theres a bunch of stages and it's two stories. It's a huge club. I'm white and can barely twerk and don't know any pole tricks and I still made good money.. so if you can do those things then you'll definitely make money.

I went as a customer though since then and it wasn't busy and the girls weren't as hot as they were when I worked there though.. idk if that was a rare night or if it's gone downhill. As for DGs I haven't really heard anything good about that club. I would probably try Buck's and XTC if I were you. Even Buck's Wild (not exactly urban but it's a decent after hours club and their credit card machine has no limit).

Veteran Member
    Thanks

DG's has no money... try another black club.
    Dress to kill the wallet.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 1,134 Posts

Bucks and bucks wild are two seperate clubs. Just clarifying lol. You should try both plus Xtc.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Worked at DGS for 3 days and it sucked. Heard XTC was great, Dallas Cabaret North is actually not bad from my experience.