Thread: how to be more agressive?

Thanks

Default how to be more agressive?

So sometimes when i approach customers and they say no before i even begin my pitch but yesterday a guy said no and he has a wife and blah blah and then his friend was like "oh shes your type!" so i sat in his lap anyway and the ended up spending a bunch of money on me. Other girls have told me to be more aggressive to but idk how because if someone says no before i even get to talk to them i dont even wanna try anymore. Also i noticed that if a top earner finishes talking to a guy they're like ohh shes so agressive or something like that.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,218 Times in 4,855 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: how to be more agressive?

I dont think its necessarily about being "aggressive" (though some dudes like that sort of thing) but more along the lines of being more confident, taking initiative, spotting opportunities, being persistent, etc.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I would say be confident and persistent is what a lot of people call “aggressive”.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What do u mean persistent? I don't want to be forcing myself on dudes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0lie View Post
    You have to, though. That's how you make money. There are a lot of aspects of dancing that require you to put your ego aside and step out of your comfort zone. You have to be approaching them first and getting them excited from the minute you do. Your first "no" isn't necessarily a "no", you put pressure on them and counter their excuses. Maybe later? Put your boobs in his face and tell him you don't take "maybe" for an answer. He doesn't get dances? That's cool, tell him a lot of guys prefer to tip you for your time instead. He's already had dances tonight? They weren't from you, so they don't count. He's just here for a drink? He's in The Land of Overpriced Drinks, so tell him he might as well get a boner to go with his beer. The guys who are weak-minded will give in and go with you because you're pushing them.
    Last edited by trustfundkiller; 10-15-2017 at 02:47 AM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^^yes. You are every man in there's dream girl. You really need to believe that to be able to hustle the whole room. They're lucky you came over to say hi, and you're going to show them a good time. Everything you do needs to point to the dance which is the whole reason they came to see the dancers! It's not Aggressive it's just doing the job of being a good stripper! Some guys might be intimidated and call that aggressive but that doesn't mean they're not opening their wallets.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,218 Times in 4,855 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by j0lie View Post
    You're not "forcing" yourself on dudes if you listen to them. They consent to listening to dancer sales pitch the moment they step their pinky toe over the threshold of the club entrance. You are negotiating. Like what trustfund suggested they may say no to a dance/vip/time/etc initially followed by some reason. Use that reason to wait a bit then counter offer. And some guys are just not going to buy from you nor spend money with you no matter how good you look or how good your sales pitch is - and thats okay because someone else will.

Get comfortable hearing "no" because eventually (if you persist - doesn't even have to be with the same dude it could be another dude) you will hear a Yes.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,925 Times in 7,313 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Read this section as tho ur life depended on it.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Not necessarily AGGRESIVE. But persistant like someone said earlier in the thread. Know what your goal is, know what you need to do to reach it. Dont waste time with time wasters. AT ALL. Be bitchy but sexy
    scared money makes no money

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fallyn_love For This Useful Post:

Senior Member chocolatebombshell's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    You have to, though. That's how you make money. There are a lot of aspects of dancing that require you to put your ego aside and step out of your comfort zone. You have to be approaching them first and getting them excited from the minute you do. Your first "no" isn't necessarily a "no", you put pressure on them and counter their excuses. Maybe later? Put your boobs in his face and tell him you don't take "maybe" for an answer. He doesn't get dances? That's cool, tell him a lot of guys prefer to tip you for your time instead. He's already had dances tonight? They weren't from you, so they don't count. He's just here for a drink? He's in The Land of Overpriced Drinks, so tell him he might as well get a boner to go with his beer. The guys who are weak-minded will give in and go with you because you're pushing them.

Yesss! I like this,every “excuse” they give out...match his with something! Saving this :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,086 Times in 3,275 Posts

NO man has a problem with being aggressive, pestering you or just being a pest.

NONE of them have a problem asking us for everything for FrEE or cheap whether or not it is allowed there or legal.

Treat men like they do us.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post: