Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to become a stripper , I HAVE QUESTIONS !!

Thanks

Default I want to become a stripper , I HAVE QUESTIONS !!

Hey , Im new to this website and I have alot of questions. I am 21 years old and from New York City. I am shy when I first meet someone but I'm overall a outspoken, out going and open minded young woman. I love to dance and I enjoy all kinds of music. I can dance to anything. I am slim, 5'6 , 125 pounds. I plan on gaining some more weight to add some more meat on to my booty. Thats the preferred look that I like personally. I am interested in becoming a "stripper", "exotic dancer" whatever you want to call it . Im 75% sure I want to do this. I wanted to know
    *** I have seen the sticky notes and forums pertaining to some of these questions. I wanted to actually have an ACTUAL convo with someone who is currently dancing or has danced. This WHOLE website is to share , exchange info and socialize. I was VERY excited to find that an website like this existed so I am UTILIZING it. If you find any of my questions annoying or repetive please ignore ****
    :

What is the process in becoming a stripper? Like do fill out a job app? Audition?
    What was your first time dancing on stage like ?
    Do you have to dance on stage with other girls? Do you have to pay to dance alone?
    Do you have to pay a fee to dance in a club?
    Can you work at multiple clubs?
    How did you prep yourself? Mentally ? Physically and Hygiene wise ? ( I dont want to hear about drowning yourself in victoria secret body spray for prep , I want actual tips like how do you prevent vag sweating, keeping fresh and clean )
    How much can you make on a good and bad day ?
    Do strip clubs teach you how to do pole tricks? Or will you have to know how to do that coming in the door ?
    What do the people hiring strippers look for in an ideal stripper ?
    If you had any work done to enhance your apperence to make more money, can you recommend a good, affordable doctor who does amazing BBLs in your or someone you know experience ? ( I do not mind going to DR or overseas)
    Can you recommend good clubs in New York City that has good cliente with money, safe eviroment and overrall good vibe , not too "hood".
    What are your pros and cons of stripping/dancing?
    Do the clubs provide make up artist or how does that work as far as appearance for on the stage goes ?
    Can ANY dancer offer private lapdances ?

I basically want to know EVERYTHING or at least things someone who is interested in getting into stripping. I also would like to make some friends who are currently or has dance before ! So please Private message me if you would like to become friends as well !! Im very excited and am all open ears. I plan on making money , saving up and becoming my own boss, using stripping as a stepping stone.
    Last edited by DreamMuneca; Yesterday at 04:27 PM. Reason: I forgot to say a few things

Thanks
    Thanked 3,276 Times in 942 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: I want to become a stripper , I HAVE QUESTIONS !!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you im sorry im new to the website now i see there is a whole section dedicated to newbies who are interested lol. Are you a dancer love?

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,095 Times in 415 Posts

i suggest going into an actual club as a customer before you waste any more time on here. this forum is helpful but real life experience is the only way to learn how to be a stripper. none of us knew what we were doing when we started, it's a learn as you go and sink or swim kind of thing.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,086 Times in 3,275 Posts

Plenty of strippers have written books, did you go buy any of them & read?
    In the 30s to the 50s Hollywood made movies about strippers, did you watch any of them?

Have you been to a strip club?

Girl Anachronism is correct. You seem to want to play it safe & come here & ask questions. This site didn't exist when I started stripping, I once was curious. So I drove to the strip club & applied.

There are people who do & those who just talk about doing things.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Plenty of strippers have written books, did you go buy any of them & read?
    In the 30s to the 50s Hollywood made movies about strippers, did you watch any of them?

Have you been to a strip club?

Girl Anachronism is correct. You seem to want to play it safe & come here & ask questions. This site didn't exist when I started stripping, I once was curious. So I drove to the strip club & applied.

There are people who do & those who just talk about doing things.
    I wanted to hear actual experiences being that this website is for strippers and those who are curious hence me asking for peoples personal experience. O.o

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamMuneca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You are lazy
    We don't know you.
    This site is full of stories but you are too lazy to do the research & read. Instead you feel that we OWE it to you to write it all down just for you.

Get a job.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Holy shit what a bitch lol ^

I agree alot of things like just experiencing it can't really be prepared for by reading on here and a lot of things vary too much from club to club but I'll try to answer what I can.

There aren't job applications they do need your social security number and drivers license and sometimes you have to get a permit type thing to strip it depends on what state or county you work in some places don't require anything and I have no clue about anything in NY I've never worked there. There is an audition sometimes you have to dance to a song our two on stage sometimes they just look at you and decide.

My first time dancing on stage was fine I wasnt nervous but I was really nervous to go up to customers and try to sell dances lol.

You have to pay a house fee every night you wanna work there.

They don't teach pole tricks but its not a big deal if you don't know any. You don't have to know any to get hired at most places. Some clubs, the more "urban" ones care way more about this than others.

No makeup artists. I wish lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Daniellaa you may not agree with my advice or post but name calling is against the TOS of this site.
    There are thousands of post on stripping,she can't be bothered to read them & you can't manage to read the TOS.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Daniellaa you may not agree with my advice or post but name calling is against the TOS of this site.
    There are thousands of post on stripping,she can't be bothered to read them & you can't manage to read the TOS.
    Every question people ask on here has been discussed a million and one times but some people want fresh, up to date advice and don't wanna weed through threads from 5-10 years ago that don't feel relevant anymore.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nothing about stripping has changed over the past 50 years.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,694 Times in 1,244 Posts

^^Except maybe those terrible dated 90s bottoms that ride up high on your hips lol.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

TONS have changed in stripping over the past 5 years even, depends on what city you're in. Some places didn't even have private dance rooms until a few years ago due to local laws, so that changes the whole game for those places. I ALWAYS want to hear recent news because things change from year to year and even season to season.

That being said, welcome to strippers DreamMuneca! You will find in stripclubs, just as you have on this post right off the bat, that some will be nice, some dancers will be blunt and not want anything to do with you, and sadly, some will be downright mean and Hostile towards you.

You have to develop thick skin in this business.

Here's a relevant thread going on right now in the Newbies section.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?218896-girls-are-so-mean-to-me-in-the-club!-HELP
    !

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dance For This Useful Post:

Thanks

o_0 oh my...

i do agree that LOTS of things have changed in the past few years even.. since i've started. it ain't the 80-90's where strippers bank giving air dances to motley crue in high waisted bikins... just saying.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,723 Times in 3,963 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

Stripping has changed. Girls do more for less money. Back in the day there were actually standards and not just any Becky with a TJ Maxx bra and panty set and Payless church shoes could be a stripper. (Thank the gods standards have dropped because I'm still employed) 10 years ago I'd never have been able to strip at anything but shitholes.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I think you are looking for emotional support. Most of us have our stripper stories. I stripped to escape domestic violence- so did Cardi B. So there’s kinda an expectation that you go there scared shitless as a rite of passage. Also, there’s too many dancers and a lot of us veterans don’t want to give our hard earned secrets away to curious noncommittal newbies.

There’s lots of advice on here and always trust your gut. Mind your own business and follow the rules and you should be fine. To be honest I would never hold anyone’s hand to get into the business-I wouldn’t want to feel complicit. If a girl is already in then I’ll help her, but I don’t want to influence a girl to go into the business. I’d feel bad.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Stripping has changed. Girls do more for less money. Back in the day there were actually standards and not just any Becky with a TJ Maxx bra and panty set and Payless church shoes could be a stripper. (Thank the gods standards have dropped because I'm still employed) 10 years ago I'd never have been able to strip at anything but shitholes.
    YUP. it's not about "gentlemans clubs" anymore. clubs used to be way more geared towards actual gentleman and business men who would go in there knowing it's expensive and are willing to spend. it was about being discrete and enjoying company from a beautiful woman. a luxury. now it's all about guys trying to scam the cheapest extras and get 2 for 1 dance specials and drink specials, girls trying to act like "bad bitches" instead of classy, sexy exotic dancers. guys go in trying to act like rappers, thinking it's cool to disrespect us "hoes" and throw singles to be seen but don't want dances or champagne rooms. female customers are encouraged by management. they're hiring any disheveled mess who can cough up the house fee. clubs offer all kinds of discounts and market themselves more like night clubs than strip clubs which completely changes the customer base and absolutely changes the hustle.. the whole game has changed. everything has changed smh
    Last edited by Girl Anachronism; 11-10-2017 at 12:12 PM.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,114 Times in 2,854 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

You should go club hopping first, to see for yourself which clubs peak your interest. Do some searching on here too. Lots of threads with good tips.

Good luck

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You are lazy
    We don't know you.
    This site is full of stories but you are too lazy to do the research & read. Instead you feel that we OWE it to you to write it all down just for you.

Get a job.
    Wait where is all this coming from ? We dont know you? Im lazy ? Get a job? I am utilizing this website as a part of research, I really dont see whats the problem that I asked. You do not have to call me names and insult me. I didnt make you comment but you sure did. I dont need any negative enegry as I am very serious about wanting to become an exotic dancer. What do you mean we dont know you? What does that even mean ? Who is we excatly ? Like i said I am new to the site. I am not being lazy at all actually, if you look at the questions I asked I wanted to hear from ACTUAL dancers about their experiences. Clearly you are NOT a dancer so Im not sure why you even responded. From your very first comment you seem to have some type of attitude and I dont know why but please have a blessed day. This whole website has forums and polling and such and I SIMPLY asked about things I AM curious about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniellaa View Post
    Every question people ask on here has been discussed a million and one times but some people want fresh, up to date advice and don't wanna weed through threads from 5-10 years ago that don't feel relevant anymore.
    Yes love I wanted fresh up to date and PERSONAL advice. I rrally dont see what was the problem that I asked about exotic dancing on a exotic dancing website lol. Thanks for the understanding love

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniellaa View Post
    Holy shit what a bitch lol ^

I agree alot of things like just experiencing it can't really be prepared for by reading on here and a lot of things vary too much from club to club but I'll try to answer what I can.

There aren't job applications they do need your social security number and drivers license and sometimes you have to get a permit type thing to strip it depends on what state or county you work in some places don't require anything and I have no clue about anything in NY I've never worked there. There is an audition sometimes you have to dance to a song our two on stage sometimes they just look at you and decide.

My first time dancing on stage was fine I wasnt nervous but I was really nervous to go up to customers and try to sell dances lol.

You have to pay a house fee every night you wanna work there.

They don't teach pole tricks but its not a big deal if you don't know any. You don't have to know any to get hired at most places. Some clubs, the more "urban" ones care way more about this than others.

No makeup artists. I wish lol.
    Thank you very much for the advice love. I know everyones experience is different and I simply wanted to hear other peoples experiences and advice. I wanted to know what I can except and to just hear other peoples stories help me decide what I want to do. Thank you for your understanding. I cant believe i got someone mad that I asked these questions

Thanks

Nothing about stripping has changed over the past 50 years.
    Please stop reeplying , your really mean for no apperent reason.

Thanks

I cant believe YOUR talkimg about name calling. You literally just called me lazy and told me to get a job. Where is all the anger coming from ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dance View Post
    TONS have changed in stripping over the past 5 years even, depends on what city you're in. Some places didn't even have private dance rooms until a few years ago due to local laws, so that changes the whole game for those places. I ALWAYS want to hear recent news because things change from year to year and even season to season.

That being said, welcome to strippers DreamMuneca! You will find in stripclubs, just as you have on this post right off the bat, that some will be nice, some dancers will be blunt and not want anything to do with you, and sadly, some will be downright mean and Hostile towards you.

You have to develop thick skin in this business.

Here's a relevant thread going on right now in the Newbies section.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?218896-girls-are-so-mean-to-me-in-the-club!-HELP
    !
    Thank you so much love ! That was very helpful !! So sweet �� may I ask are you still dancing ? How do you like it ? Pros and cons for you ? If you dont mind sharing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Hey beautiful thanks for the advice. So stripping has changed over the years, thanks. Is that your actual pic on your profile ? You pretty. If you dont mind I would like to ask you some questions if your willing to share because I am really interested in dancing. !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast