Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For ladies - new take on old topic.

Thanks

Default For ladies - new take on old topic.

I have read a bunch of desperste posts about whether a stripper is into patrons etc. Dont care.

I want to know what it is that attracts a woman like you to a man. What do you look for?

Reason I ask is that I like strippers. You are usually a little bit more challenging, interesting and fun than most girls.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,259 Times in 940 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: For ladies - new take on old topic.

I like guys who don't say things like "most girls"

We've all worked with a ton of hella boring strippers, turns out people get more interesting when you pay them to be so.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,482 Times in 2,564 Posts

A large wang & a sweet smile...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,242 Times in 2,876 Posts

If you have to ask, you probably don't have it, Mr. Cool Guy who doesn't care if a particular stripper is into him. You're asking cause you do care if strippers in general are into you though.

Go read the hundreds of posts on this same topic.

By and large 97% of us will not ever date a customer, no way, no how, and the 3% that will are either stringing you on or are not the kind of girl you want to date.
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I like guys who don't have a stripper fetish

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 655 Posts

I wonder if it makes a lot of sense to choose a username like “SuperManipulator” or “PimpPlayaWitBitches” on a site with mostly women who deal with wannabes all day?
    Where am I? On an island in the South Pacific

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Seriously now. I dated a girl who became a stripper after we broke up, I dated a girl who was a former stripper, and I had a one night stand with a stripper who was the sister of a former stripper who was dating my buddy. That one was off the charts insane. Now, I am MARRIED to a former stripper. I have a 2 year old, and yall sound just like my wife.

But I get what you are saying. I met all these women before I had ever even been to a club, so I know that part is true. I know you want hot guys with big dicks who dont give a damn. What chick doesn't?

You aren't that special, but you are. So let me rephrase that question.

What qualities in a man's personality attract a woman like you? And I mean you personally. We are all different.

I am trying to get a few female perspectives here, and obviously I am not paying you. So lets be friends and chat. This will be fun.

Thanks

Why are you asking this if you have a wife?

Fun for who? We don't want to give advice on how to waste even more of our time in the club trying to date us.

And we are the same as any other women and you can use the same lists of things women like in men that are all over the Internet.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,060 Posts

A bottomless wallet! Lmfao!

Strippers are super interesting at the club when we're getting paid. You dudes who idiolize strippers always crack me up. You think that we're all glammed up in skimpy outfits, makeup and hair on point, walking around in 6 inch heels 24/7? No, outside of the club we're like normal women. We eat, piss, shit, fart, sleep, pms, have periods, have days where we don't feel like doing putting on makeup or doing our hair and pig out on pizza and chocolate, and all other stuff like every other woman. Some of us are even mom's, college students, or work regular day jobs. Seriously, don't go to strip clubs trying to get a girlfriend. You're going to get someone annoyed if you're wasting their time that could be spent earning money. Strip clubs are strippers' workplace. They are there to make money.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,207 Times in 4,852 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

^^^LOL!!! Reminds me of a restaurant ad or something

After viewing "mouth-watering mammaries", the customers become attractive if displaying the following characteristics:

"endless hundreds"
    "tantalizing tippers"
    "significant spenders"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,591 Times in 2,116 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Oooohh...can I play this game? This thread is not a new take on anything. It just another thread like " Does this stripper likes me?" but makes less sense. In addition, you seem very interested in what strippers look for in men. But have you ever asked yourself....what of qualities do you look for in a man? Also, it was very odd to brag about your one night stand that you had with an stripper. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Darkreflection View Post
    Seriously now. I dated a girl who became a stripper after we broke up, I dated a girl who was a former stripper, and I had a one night stand with a stripper who was the sister of a former stripper who was dating my buddy. That one was off the charts insane. Now, I am MARRIED to a former stripper. I have a 2 year old, and yall sound just like my wife.

But I get what you are saying. I met all these women before I had ever even been to a club, so I know that part is true. I know you want hot guys with big dicks who dont give a damn. What chick doesn't?

You aren't that special, but you are. So let me rephrase that question.

What qualities in a man's personality attract a woman like you? And I mean you personally. We are all different.

I am trying to get a few female perspectives here, and obviously I am not paying you. So lets be friends and chat. This will be fun.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haha I was waiting for the personality trait of money to come out. I am surprised it wasnt the first thing that was said.

Selina, thank you, this is closer to what I am looking for. To answer your questions:
    1. Dont worry about it.
    2. Well mostly me, but you never know. I didnt think about the fact that actual answers to this thread might make it harder for you to make money if they were used for evil.

I have to disagree with your last suggestion though and here is why. People have a certain mind for whatever job or hobbies they have, Right? If you ask enough young sexy bartenders what is attractive to them, they will usually be pretty up front with you and say similar things. Ask a bunch of young sexy flight attendents, slightly different answers. Go to the beach, same deal, different answers. Go to the gun range and ask the women there, well they want rednecks. You get the picture? Similar personality types, similar jobs, similar interests, similar things they find attractive.

So the problem is if I go up to a woman I know is a stripper to find their answer to this question, its probably because they are working, and I am not looking for a bullshit answer that they think is going to make me empty my wallet.

So theres how many girls who strip here? If you are worried about this question impacting your ability to make a living, you shouldnt be. Nobody is going to fool you for long, and they will fail anyway. I am curious.

Thanks

Yes you can DonaDiabla! Games are fun. Nice of you to notice my interest in what strippers think, Miss Captain obvious. To answer your question about men, yes, yes I have. In fact, my ideas of what qualities I look for in a man just changed to big dicks and piles of money after seeing a few responses.

And we are talking about personality traits only.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,207 Times in 4,852 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

and obviously I am not paying you
    well on that note......time to leave this thread

giphy.gif
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 11-15-2017 at 11:06 PM.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

this is a forum for us to talk to each other and customers to ask questions pertaining to club going, not to ask how to get with us.

I feel bad for your wife.

Not being a fan of your smug posting style, I bid you adieu.
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 413 Posts

ok so.. supposedly you have banged more than one stripper or ex-stripper... now you're MARRIED to one.. but for some reason you've come to the internet to ask these questions? yeah that makes total sense

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Haha I was waiting for the personality trait of money to come out.
    Show me the girl who doesn't like money and doesn't want a man who can support himself and a potential family.

It is a poorly thought out question. Strippers are individuals just like anyone else. If you go to Macy's makeup counter and ask each girl what she looks for in a man the answers will follow no pattern EXCEPT that he can take care of himself. Likewise, with strippers and other adult workers our tastes vary wildly.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,357 Times in 3,629 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I like men who don't go on the internet to ask stupid questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to audritwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Yes, I am Miss Captain Obvious. Because obviously, I would never like a man who feels a need to ask random people on sex worker forum what they like in men. Obviously, I would not be attracted to men with an stripper fetish and cuckold tendencies unless I am getting paid for it. You sound like an smug cuckold with an stripper fetish who is bored and want to come on here to play. But it is play for pay....not play for free.

Yes you can DonaDiabla! Games are fun. Nice of you to notice my interest in what strippers think, Miss Captain obvious. To answer your question about men, yes, yes I have. In fact, my ideas of what qualities I look for in a man just changed to big dicks and piles of money after seeing a few responses.

And we are talking about personality traits only.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

^Yes, and if you are trying to scowl because the women want money and that is not a "personality" trait, sure it is. It is a personality trait that shows a man is willing to work, take care of business and plan ahead for financial success versus the guy who has no money because he has no responsibility, work ethic or marketable skills. Money is symbolic of many things.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks pinkpopcorn. I agree with you on money totally. There is no scowling there. I dont agree with the everyone has different tastes bit that a lot of people seem to be hiding behind though.

It is a very legitimate question, and Im calling it how I see it. If anyone wants to answer cool, if not the shit talk can continue until morale improves.

Of course I am bored. I find the personal attacks and full range of misguided assumptions hilarious though. With the sassy signature i did think donadiabla would be more fun I am sure she is just used to getting her way and I cant say I blame her. I am sure she is very hot in the club.

I mean really though? Does smug offend all you hard asses so bad or is it the question just too difficult? Gimme a break.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Oh, Darkreflection,your statements about me was amazing funny

Thanks pinkpopcorn. I agree with you on money totally. There is no scowling there. I dont agree with the everyone has different tastes bit that a lot of people seem to be hiding behind though.

It is a very legitimate question, and Im calling it how I see it. If anyone wants to answer cool, if not the shit talk can continue until morale improves.

Of course I am bored. I find the personal attacks and full range of misguided assumptions hilarious though. With the sassy signature i did think donadiabla would be more fun I am sure she is just used to getting her way and I cant say I blame her. I am sure she is very hot in the club.

I mean really though? Does smug offend all you hard asses so bad or is it the question just too difficult? Gimme a break.

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 413 Posts

there's a diff between offended and annoyed. i find it annoying that i meet guys like you at work every day who ask me the same stupid questions all the time.

i usually don't mind answering stupid questions though.. but your blatant lies are insulting. you still haven't explained why you can't just ask your "wife", or go talk to a stripper IRL.. since you're supposedly comfortable talking to us.. seeing as how you've had so much stripper pussy before. lol you can't give us bullshit and expect honest answers in return

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,403 Times in 3,438 Posts

The question itself makes no sense. Profession has zero to do with what a person finds attractive. Do all plumbers go for blondes who are nurses or do all electricians only date skinny brunettes who play video games? Strange how some think strippers aren't actually people with all kinds of tastes same as anyone else.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trollololololol

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast