Thread: New Amateur Site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default New Amateur Site

Hi! I've been on a bit of a break from posting here but I'm back

A friend and I are working on a website for amateurs and we are looking for models! For those who would like to join us right away, we do have some initiatives because we understand that it is sometimes slow to start out.

Why join us?

• working with professionals who have been involved in the adult industry for over six years

Who are we looking for?

• anyone who is interested!
    • couples are welcome - you can have individual accounts or couple accounts (or both)
    • individual females, individual males, trans, gay, straight, bi, etc. anyone!!
    • you can do as hardcore/softcore as you would like

What we are looking for:

• introduction video (about five minutes)
    • five videos (at least five minutes each - preferably one longer)
    • five photo galleries (ten photos in free for the first five; after that, can be less)
    • thumbnail/logo, brief bio
    • note: we are fairly flexible as it's still new so if one of these doesn't work for you (maybe your intro video is four minutes), that isn't a big deal, just send me an email [email protected] or message here if something seems more difficult or you aren't interested in)

What we are offering as an initiative:

• instead of 50/50 split, you would receive 70% for the entire time we work together on the site
    • you can choose to be featured twice as much on the homepage (if you would like) - basically, when it gets bigger, we would like to ensure that you are featured more often
    • $100 (CAD) once everything is submitted as an initiative just so we can ensure you know we are serious and we understand the site won't be live right away so you won't have the income right away so we would like to give something to those who submit early

After original photos/vids are submitted:

• photo sets should have five free photos
    • videos should be at least four minutes
    • (may change)

Additional info to be provided if you are interested:

• we will have a group chat with all additional informaton
    • we will show some screenshots/mockups of the work that has been done
    • we will keep you updated with the progress, etc
    • legal/business information (that is my partner's specialty, I am experienced in web development and I know the industry doing webcamming, videos, photos for six or seven years)
    • anything else requested

Only note is that there are no issues with you being on other websites of course, just please do not use the same content. As well, it will be membership based.

If you're interested feel free to send me a message here or email [email protected]
    And if you have questions let me know!!

Please let me know if this is the wrong place to most this!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,637 Times in 3,413 Posts

Default Re: New Amateur Site

Never seen a site require an introduction video & pics to be submitted.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 1,667 Posts

Exclusive content. You want people to commit exclusive content to a site with no track record of traffic or payouts? I’m confused. I mean, 70% is great, but 70% of $0 is still $0. If I was going to try out a new site, honestly I’d probably drag out older content until after my first payout. Plus, I can’t see myself supporting an entire store with content I’m not allowed to upload anywhere else. The only reason I’m on more than one site is the filming & editing work only needs to be done once. Are you offering extra payment for requiring the content is exclusive? Are you purchasing the rights to the content then paying out 70% revenue after costs? If it’s a membership site, are you going to let everyone choose their own price or is membership cost set? Is membership to the entire site & producers get paid out of how many times their videos are viewed? I’m confused. I don’t think i’ve ever seen this model.

Are you doing all the construction, design & coding of the website? If so, are the pages listed on your Twitter representative of your work?

I’m really not trying to be rude, but your content is very amateur, and maybe that’s the appeal of the site? But since the only example of your work or your vision for a site is what I can see in your content, I’m far from convinced that you know about appealing to customers or marketing. Maybe I’m missing some content that’s not linked on your Twitter? But that’s the problem with having zero percent of a complete site. And no offense, but with no payment processor in place, if I give you 5 videos, I’m giving you quality exclusive content for the promise of $20 per video with no guarantee that the site will ever go live.
    Last edited by Cam_Model_Jess; 11-28-2017 at 10:53 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cam_Model_Jess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,506 Times in 4,168 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

What's the website? Is it up yet? You shouldn't ask people to submit content when you yourself have nothing to show. I get really iffy about people who show up and only offer up an email. I suggest that you and your friend add your own content first and then work from there.

Here a just a few things that you should be able to openly answer before you start a pitch:

1.Whats the payout percentage?
    2.How often do you payout? How do you payout?
    3. Do you cover chargebacks?
    4. Who are you and what sort of experience do you have? How long have they been in the industry?
    5. Can people set their own prices?
    6. What are you doing to advertise this site?

Take a look at some of the other threads created by other companies promoting services and notate the difference between the ones that are well received vs those who aren't. 

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You are correct Cam_Model_Jess

They do want exclusive content. I love the line "there are no issues with you being on other websites of course," reads as if for NOW there are no issues. No proven sales history YET wanting exclusive content for a new endeavor isn't reasonable to ask. Of course, it would be good for this new site but not for the creators who have to put it up & HOPE eventually it will make money.

The reasons for "WHY JOIN US" only gives one reason. One is NOT enough in this market. There are tons of new, established & major traffic sites getting into the VOD industry. So we need a lot more then 6 years of experience but NO links to where this history exist.

There is tons of competition in the VOD & Cam industry & lots more in the hybrid VOD/Cam industry. There is only so much time & energy to put into each one. Making content exclusive is going to have to be more than just $100 pay to do so. You have to be in a MAJOR power position to make such request. As in sales on that sites are sooo much greater than all the others.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How are you going to combat the stealing of content & uploading of it onto Russian sites? Tubesites? Torrents?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

using a free gmail?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    How are you going to combat the stealing of content & uploading of it onto Russian sites? Tubesites? Torrents?
    They can't stop it.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,491 Times in 3,473 Posts

The five minute introduction video (who does that?) makes me wonder if anyone there has any experience in an adult site at all. Nobody is going to sit through a five minute long intro.

Thanks

The OP Innes is a Veteran member that started this thread, yet hasn't been back to answer any questions. Does anyone else find that strange?

If you want people to join it, wouldn't you come back & answer all questions?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 2,141 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

So, spamming the site is not an good look

Quote Originally Posted by 95Frank View Post
    Hope you can join our LiveGirl community and make $100+ for just 2 hours video chat in a day.

LiveGirl is a one-to-one live video chat platform. You can register as a live host to meet fun people worldwide, show off your talents, or just have some little chat with them. People who are interested in you must pay by minute to live chat with you. So it’s a social networking platform for you to make money and have fun at the same time.

Also, basically, your earnings consist of 3 parts:
    1) Earnings by minute; For each minute, you will get $0.5.
    2) Gifts from the audience; During live chat, some of your fans might spend money to send you virtual gifts like stars, hearts, flowers, cars, for example.
    3) Extra rewards from us; We have some basis requirements for our live host. If your weekly live chat exceeds 10 hours, you’ll get extra $100 reward. If your available status remains 5 hours a day and your weekly answering rate is over 90%, you’ll get another $100 reward.

For your earnings, we remit it to you every day.

If you want to apply to be our host, please log in the website to start apllication: http://www.livegirl.me/?from=acf-frank
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,545 Times in 1,877 Posts

Wish someone would hurry up and get rid of Frank and all their posts...one sure way to make sure no one signs up!

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,506 Times in 4,168 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Hey guys until the mod cleans up the thread please try not to quote this idiot or the link. I don't think anyone from here will sign up for that crap anyways. It just makes it more difficult to remove the info when you quote them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post: