Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camgirl/models wanted -$ 3000 to $20000 per month - work for home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Default Camgirl/models wanted -$ 3000 to $20000 per month - work for home

We(livegirl) are currently seeking webcam models. LiveGirl is a one-to-one live video chat platform. People who are interested in you must pay by minute to live chat with you.

Welcome to join us:
    Last edited by zanechou; 12-03-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,923 Times in 3,860 Posts

Default Re: Camgirl/models wanted -$ 3000 to $20000 per month - work for home

Virtual gifts DO not pay bills. Why would stars, hearts, flowers or car pics in the free chat feed be anything to get excited over?
    Pics of gifts are NOT actual gifts. They are called GIFs.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Virtual gifts DO not pay bills. Why would stars, hearts, flowers or car pics in the free chat feed be anything to get excited over?
    Pics of gifts are NOT actual gifts. They are called GIFs.
    Hi there, the gifts are coins, the coins can be exchanged to money. Welcome to join us, beauty.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,166 Times in 4,239 Posts

I doubt you'll get many takers at only 50 cents per minute. (also Paypal is not an adult payment processor - you risk getting accounts banned). Refusing performers over 45 cuts out a huge section of adult performers.

Where is the actual site? All the links only lead to a signup page. Looks like a brand new site since the twitter only has twelve followers.

How are you promising $3000 a month from working 2 hours a day when the site isn't even started yet? Let's hear from even one performer who is making $20,000 dollars a month on your site!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

These girls on your site are real models or you just throw random pics there? Looks like scam tho

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lauranna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,153 Times in 4,614 Posts

I hate when new webcam studios throw together a half-assed website and make false promises of $. It takes a while to build traffic and if there is none or very little, how are they going to afford to pay models? I've been through that situation before when I was brand new to webcamming. Pass.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Lauranna View Post
    These girls on your site are real models or you just throw random pics there? Looks like scam tho
    Of course they are real, you can call them,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I doubt you'll get many takers at only 50 cents per minute. (also Paypal is not an adult payment processor - you risk getting accounts banned). Refusing performers over 45 cuts out a huge section of adult performers.

Where is the actual site? All the links only lead to a signup page. Looks like a brand new site since the twitter only has twelve followers.

How are you promising $3000 a month from working 2 hours a day when the site isn't even started yet? Let's hear from even one performer who is making $20,000 dollars a month on your site!
    It just a promotion page, our platform is an app, you can do your live anywhere and anytime, it's very convinient.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopcorn View Post
    Where can I see girls broadcasting on your site?
    Download our app on our site, then you can see and call the girls on our app

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    I hate when new webcam studios throw together a half-assed website and make false promises of $. It takes a while to build traffic and if there is none or very little, how are they going to afford to pay models? I've been through that situation before when I was brand new to webcamming. Pass.
    We cooperate with other companies, they can bring lots of users to us, guaranteed/.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Sorry, but I don't think many of us care.
    “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns

16. The Following User Says Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by starburst View Post
    Sorry, but I don't think many of us care.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,699 Times in 5,668 Posts

Where can I see girls broadcasting on your site?

I don't see a single one broadcasting live on there...lol.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,153 Times in 4,614 Posts

#webcamstudiofail Lol

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

What companies?
    Our app is still in beta version, not launched on app store yet. Before that, we are looking for sexy and talented camgirls.

Though its beta version, we have test users and some real uesrs. So your earnings daily is secured.

Once it is released on app store, then we can get users. A few channels are ready to drive us real users worldwide. So, user traffic won't be a problem for us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    #webcamstudiofail Lol
    Our app is still in beta version, not launched on app store yet. Before that, we are looking for sexy and talented camgirls. Once it is released on app store, then we can get users. A few channels are ready to drive us real users worldwide. So, user traffic won't be a problem for us. We are app development and promotion company, then it's not a big question.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    I don't see a single one broadcasting live on there...lol.
    Our app is still in beta version, not launched on app store yet. Before that, we are looking for sexy and talented camgirls.Once it is released on app store, then we can get users. A few channels are ready to drive us real users worldwide. So, user traffic won't be a problem for us.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,029 Times in 2,641 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by zanechou View Post
    Our app is still in beta version, not launched on app store yet. Before that, we are looking for sexy and talented camgirls.Once it is released on app store, then we can get users. A few channels are ready to drive us real users worldwide. So, user traffic won't be a problem for us.
    Fifty cents a minute isnt going to be attractive to any cam performer. We can make way more then that on any site we cam on.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There is a far distance to $20,000 a month at 50 cents per minute.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,808 Times in 6,068 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

At first he was like:

Download our app on our site, then you can see and call the girls on our app
    And then his button got stuck or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Our app is still in beta version, not launched on app store yet. Before that, we are looking for sexy and talented camgirls.

Though its beta version, we have test users and some real uesrs. So your earnings daily is secured.

Once it is released on app store, then we can get users. A few channels are ready to drive us real users worldwide. So, user traffic won't be a problem for us.
    Our app is still in beta version, not launched on app store yet. Before that, we are looking for sexy and talented camgirls. Once it is released on app store, then we can get users. A few channels are ready to drive us real users worldwide. So, user traffic won't be a problem for us. We are app development and promotion company, then it's not a big question.
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,808 Times in 6,068 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

For the record I don't think anyone should download that app from their website. You have no idea what it is and it lacks credibility.
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    For the record I don't think anyone should download that app from their website. You have no idea what it is and it lacks credibility.
    Was thinking the exact same thing. NOT downloading anything to my computer from a company I do NOT know. Isn't that what the FBI warns everyone against.

We just don't blindly join up to sites to cam on, we need much more information. This is how cam companies used to operate in the past, very little information until you signed the contract. This site is all about information, knowing all the facts so we can make the most informed business decision.

We do not trust for very good reason of companies that do not give out all the information or easily checked out. We all have been burned by cam companies in the past. Either a company is a straight shooter or if they are a con job & we are the target along with our customers.

We are NOT going to blindly trust any new company that pops up with our personal information.

There are lots from the predatory side of the old school cam companies retooling, re-inventing themselves in the cam market place. MEN who still think of performers as stupid & disposable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Since tech companies are purposely don't hire females who work on the coding and stuff. How many female employees do you have in power positions at this company? Not secretaries or cam girls, but in management positions or owners, how many?

How many of the people at that company have cammed before? as in been on cam, now in a power position?

Cause if you had a few, all of them would have told you that 50 cents per minute wouldn't fly.

What country is this site registered in?

Are you doing your banking through Cypress?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by JaneBurgess View Post
    Fifty cents a minute isnt going to be attractive to any cam performer. We can make way more then that on any site we cam on.
    Hey beauty, besides earning by minute, your incomes also include the following 3 parts
    1. Gifts from the audience; During the live chat, some of your fans might spend money to send you virtual gifts like stars, hearts, flowers, cars, for example.

2. Extra rewards from us; We have some basic requirements for our live host. If your weekly live chat exceeds 10 hours, you'll get extra $100 reward. If your available status remains 5 hours a day and your weekly answering rate is over 90%, you'll get another $100 reward.

3.Regarding referral, you'll get 20% share of your friends' earnings.

Thanks

Hey beauty, besides earning by minute, your incomes also include the following 3 parts
    1. Gifts from the audience; During the live chat, some of your fans might spend money to send you virtual gifts like stars, hearts, flowers, cars, for example.

2. Extra rewards from us; We have some basic requirements for our live host. If your weekly live chat exceeds 10 hours, you'll get extra $100 reward. If your available status remains 5 hours a day and your weekly answering rate is over 90%, you'll get another $100 reward.

3.Regarding referral, you'll get 20% share of your friends' earnings.
    So, that is a 'YES' to 50 cents per minute which is WAY belong industry standard.

You have requirements of your host, well we have many requirements of cam companies. Sounds a lot like LJ & this is a white label for it. Do you go by another name? as in Internet Modeling?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 Times in 1,248 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    There is a far distance to $20,000 a month at 50 cents per minute.
    Lmaoooo

$20k at 50 cents a minute is almost 28 days of straight time. I guess you're in private nonstop for 27 and a bit days then sleep for 2.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast