Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: xHamster Premium Thread

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: xHamster Premium Thread

I gave them a chance, but after 10 days waiting for approval of my profile and after i write to a support few times just to check whats going on i found that one of my 2 uploaded videos is rejected! The reason: there is no an end. Nowhere in whole platform you can find a clear description of what exactly they understant under "full lenght videos". My video was about female orgasm i had a sex with my partner i get an orgasm and that was the end. What more i should film ? How i get up from the bed and say bye to the cam ? Well whatever. I say goodbye to them just 1 day after my profile was verified and i'm happy with my decision.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ywwdm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ywwdm View Post
    I gave them a chance, but after 10 days waiting for approval of my profile and after i write to a support few times just to check whats going on i found that one of my 2 uploaded videos is rejected! The reason: there is no an end. Nowhere in whole platform you can find a clear description of what exactly they understant under "full lenght videos". My video was about female orgasm i had a sex with my partner i get an orgasm and that was the end. What more i should film ? How i get up from the bed and say bye to the cam ? Well whatever. I say goodbye to them just 1 day after my profile was verified and i'm happy with my decision.
    Good day
    Can you please tell me your Studio name on Premium?

Thanks

Im still awaiting for the approval . Its like 10 days ago. And of my videos already rejected.
    The best way to do it is doing it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lasciviaent View Post
    Im still awaiting for the approval . Its like 10 days ago. And of my videos already rejected.
    Good day
    Can you please tell me your Studio ID on premium so that I can check it?

Thanks

Yep. Sent you a Private Message . Thanks . My accout is now activated but one of my uploaded videos was rejected , cannot imagine why. =(
    The best way to do it is doing it

Thanks

I'm glad other people are saying it takes a really long time to be approved. It's been over a week for me too and I thought something went wrong.

I think I'm having a language barrier with my support agent, so hopefully I can get an answer here. I have a stripchat account for camming. I signed up for xhamster to drive traffic to my cam room. Next I applied for a creator account to verify myself and hopefully sell clips. I see on my creator dashboard that there's an application for xhamsterlive. Does this mean the cam account would be officially linked to my profile? If the answer is yes, since xhamsterlive is a white label for stripchat, can I link my stripchat account without applying for xhamsterlive?

The responses I've gotten from support make no sense to me at all. The first time I was told my videos are pending for verification of my identity. I asked again and I was told I need 10k views before I can apply for ad revenue and they don't see an application from me. Hahahaha I'm so confused by these responses, because I never mentioned either of these things at all.

Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post
    I'm glad other people are saying it takes a really long time to be approved. It's been over a week for me too and I thought something went wrong.

I think I'm having a language barrier with my support agent, so hopefully I can get an answer here. I have a stripchat account for camming. I signed up for xhamster to drive traffic to my cam room. Next I applied for a creator account to verify myself and hopefully sell clips. I see on my creator dashboard that there's an application for xhamsterlive. Does this mean the cam account would be officially linked to my profile? If the answer is yes, since xhamsterlive is a white label for stripchat, can I link my stripchat account without applying for xhamsterlive?

The responses I've gotten from support make no sense to me at all. The first time I was told my videos are pending for verification of my identity. I asked again and I was told I need 10k views before I can apply for ad revenue and they don't see an application from me. Hahahaha I'm so confused by these responses, because I never mentioned either of these things at all.

Thank you.
    Good day
    1 week is pretty long. Usually we try to contact Model in 2-3 days that is maximum. Can you please tell me your Username or send me your email in PM so that I will be able to check your account?
    If you have an account on xHamsterlive you will have a special Badge on your xHamster account. xHamsterlive is a white label of Stripchat, so no need to make duplicate account.
    To apply for getting an ad share your videos need to get 10K views in total that is true. I hope in several days we will switch off that limit to 0.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lasciviaent View Post
    Yep. Sent you a Private Message . Thanks . My accout is now activated but one of my uploaded videos was rejected , cannot imagine why. =(
    Good day

as I can see you got several emails from our support managers and you also send several replies
    The issue is that you have several additional performers in your Videos and they asked you to provide their documents. After that videos will go public

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XsparkyX View Post
    Good day
    1 week is pretty long. Usually we try to contact Model in 2-3 days that is maximum. Can you please tell me your Username or send me your email in PM so that I will be able to check your account?
    If you have an account on xHamsterlive you will have a special Badge on your xHamster account. xHamsterlive is a white label of Stripchat, so no need to make duplicate account.
    To apply for getting an ad share your videos need to get 10K views in total that is true. I hope in several days we will switch off that limit to 0.
    Thank you so much for your response. This clears everything up. Also I went jogging and when I came back my studio was approved, so no need to follow up on that. Honestly everything takes MUCH longer than expected for the past year. The pandemic has taught me patience if nothing else.

edit: Do I need to do anything else for the webcam badge?
    Last edited by Emanuelle; 02-02-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks

I don't have the webcam badge on my page. With a stripchat account instead of xhamsterlive what do I need to do to get the webcam badge? Also, I have 12 videos in my free section, but one of them has been "in conversation" for 20 days. Is there anything I can do to get this video verified? I feel like it's been forgotten. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post
    I don't have the webcam badge on my page. With a stripchat account instead of xhamsterlive what do I need to do to get the webcam badge? Also, I have 12 videos in my free section, but one of them has been "in conversation" for 20 days. Is there anything I can do to get this video verified? I feel like it's been forgotten. Thanks.
    Dear Emanuelle

xHamsterlive is a white label of Stripchat you can always contact them directly via the contact form
    20 days conversion is a lot. Can you please tell me your Username so that I will be able to check your account?

Thanks

Dear Emanuelle

xHamsterlive is a white label of Stripchat you can always contact them directly via the contact form
    20 days conversion is a lot. Can you please tell me your Username so that I will be able to check your account?
    I PM'd you. Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,825 Times in 1,514 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Has anyone else not received ACH / direct deposit from this month?

I reached payout on Feb 1st and am still waiting on my deposit.

Thanks

I see there is someone with xhamster who post here, maybe they can help us. My fiance and I attempted to open two content creator accounts, one for our content which focuses on our FLR/DD content, and one for her content (she has broader areas of interest, and has experiences with others that she films). My request to join the program was denied with no explanation, but the video and profile I posted was approved. My fiance's account was deactivated with no explanation, and she did not upload any videos. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    Has anyone else not received ACH / direct deposit from this month?

I reached payout on Feb 1st and am still waiting on my deposit.
    Good day

Can you please confirm that you did not get the payout?
    Cause all the payouts proceeded successfully.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mommyandme View Post
    I see there is someone with xhamster who post here, maybe they can help us. My fiance and I attempted to open two content creator accounts, one for our content which focuses on our FLR/DD content, and one for her content (she has broader areas of interest, and has experiences with others that she films). My request to join the program was denied with no explanation, but the video and profile I posted was approved. My fiance's account was deactivated with no explanation, and she did not upload any videos. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Good day

I need to check that situation. What email did you registered? Please send it into PM

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hello! How much time usually takes for video to be reviewed? I waiting more then 24 hours and nothing happens. I mean on other platforms takes no more then hour. Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry93 View Post
    Hello! How much time usually takes for video to be reviewed? I waiting more then 24 hours and nothing happens. I mean on other platforms takes no more then hour. Thank you in advance.
    Good day
    We are checking all videos that we get on xHamster Premium. I agree sometimes the line is too big and it takes over 24 hours which is unacceptable. What is your Studio name?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Good day
    We are checking all videos that we get on xHamster Premium. I agree sometimes the line is too big and it takes over 24 hours which is unacceptable. What is your Studio name?
    My studio name is Young Strawberry. I have no problem to wait little more. I'm just curious how long is the time. Thank you for the answer !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    For me it took forever to make even $100. I guess if you can upload lots and lots of clips it might be worth it, but only as a side site. My clips sell way better elsewhere plus they don't work like clips4sale. They take awhile to "approve" the clips and will reject them for a lot of reasons, if they don't think the content will sell (which made me really angry at first - they don't really understand fetishes or femdom which are my best sellers). It's a shame they don't follow clips4sale's practices. With my same clips that sell 100- plus times elsewhere I'm lucky to get one or two sales there.
    I'd like to add to this. The user XsparkyX who post here has been the only human contact I've had with xhamster support (which we appreciate).

I've not run into moderation issues with any of the other sites I've operated on, including Iwantclips, kinkbomb, clips4sale, spanking/fetish library, spanking tube, onlyfans, fetlife, Twitter, among others. None of my content or accounts has been denied anywhere else, nor has it taken 24 hours to resolve the relatively small issues I've had with other sites, and I've yet to be able to resolve any issues I'm having with xhamster, and it's been several days with zero contact from support (other than XsparkyX here).

It seems their creator support processes are inefficient and unreliable. If you are small and starting out, xhamster would be the last place I would spend your resources on, as far as getting your content/brand out there, at least when it comes to fetish-type stuff. I would say their profile system generates a decent amount of traction, once you are able to get some content up, however expect a never ending stream of dick pics with the friend request you receive.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommyandme For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345