Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips and Advice for Strippers with Anxiety and Depression

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Tips and Advice for Strippers with Anxiety and Depression

What do you do when you’re too far gone to even fake a smile anymore ? It’s gotten to the point where I just want my suffering to end, I want to die so badly I have no motivation to do anything. I’m so far in the financial hole I can’t find the motivation to show up to work because I know I have to pay ~$700 in loan payments and etc before I can ever spend it on anything I want ... (this is coming from someone who works in a state where anything more than $200 a night is fantastic- NC is the home of the $10 and even $5 lapdance) ... I have a hard time even getting out of bed . It hasn’t been this bad in forever but I don’t know how to succeed at work when doing ANYTHING makes me want to die more than I already do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to baii For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,416 Times in 3,110 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Default Re: Tips and Advice for Strippers with Anxiety and Depression

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, baii. I don't think anyone on this website is equipped to really help with suicidal ideation though.

I know it is difficult when talking about the topics of anxiety and depression, but as a community, we have decided that it is a rule here not to post current threats of suicide. No one on this site is a professional therapist who should be giving advice on such a serious topic. See this thread in Life Support: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...e-Threats-Here

There are many hotlines and even text lines to contact about thoughts of suicide. If you feel like you need help, please reach out and don't be scared to get professional help.
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12