Thread: Conversation tips for closing the dance

Thanks

Default Conversation tips for closing the dance

Im stuck in between " wanna dance?" and talking about nothing, then feeling awkward about wanting to ask for a dance. What are some tips for this? Im quiet normally, and i do enjoy dancing. I just lack the confidence needed to think anyone "wants" a dance from me.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 961 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Conversation tips for closing the dance

Quote Originally Posted by Rose2341 View Post
    I just lack the confidence needed to think anyone "wants" a dance from me.
    This is your problem right here. It's not really what you say, it's how you say it. Some girls keep their chats as sexy as possible and smoothly transition, but a lot of the time it's more like *small talk* "ok i'm getting bored of clothes!" or seizing any opening in thr conversation to be like "speaking of fun times" or whatever, or even a well placed "sooooo guess what time it is" with a sexy smile

Remind yourself that guys are there for a fun time, and if they leave without a dance with you, they're missing out on a great night.

I think all of us have sold dances off of some pretty awkward, reaching lines just due to a confident delivery
    Last edited by SuperJa; 12-06-2017 at 03:16 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,346 Times in 2,900 Posts

^ That!

If I'm not feeling particularly witty or sales-lady-y, I often just wait for a lull in the conversation (especially if you've just made him laugh) and then drop one of my canned closing lines. It's all in the delivery, you have to be really enthusiastic or cheeky about it. 9/10 times they will laugh and say yes.

My favorites that work really well:
    - Super excitedly: "Ok, are you ready for a naked lady?!"
    - "Oh shoot, I'm a terrible stripper, I guess I should have asked if you wanted me to take my clothes off by now!" Implies you've been enjoying talking to him so much you forgot.

If you're not confident enough yet to be inventing lines on the fly, just troll Hustle Hut for a few cute/funny ones and get used to firing them off in an upbeat manner. Once you get the confidence down, you can start making up your own closes.
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I only have one line: Im ready to get naked. I only say it when I know he's already having a good time talking to me and is looking at my body. I don't need any other lines.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sometimes I feel awkward in the beginning of my shift in particular so these are a helpful refresher.
    When I'm in hustle mode once I've gotten a few dances / VIPs, it depends on whether its busy or dead.

Busy: simple. approach with confidence and maybe scratch his back a little bit and say: "ready to have some fun?"
    the approaches above work as well. when its busy, you don't need much especially if a guy is drunk / spending money already.

Dead: when there are only a couple of guys in the club or if it is REALLY slow, something that usually works for me is saying I'm a little cold / chilly and want to warm up.
    Sometimes he'll try to put his arm around me to 'warm me up' and that's when I get really excited and say "ooh, dancing would definitely make me warm. let's go!"
    weird but 8/10 times it works for me lol

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 603 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa_mtl View Post
    I only have one line: Im ready to get naked. I only say it when I know he's already having a good time talking to me and is looking at my body. I don't need any other lines.
    lol i like that one but I feel like those cheap asses here would either say 'ok just get naked right here' or then complain that I don't take my bottoms off cause our dances are topless only. But I guess I could be like 'if you wanna see it all you need to go into the VIP'

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you don't think the guy wants a dance then you're shooting yourself in the foot. Remember that it's entertainment. Think about how many times you've gone to a movie or a restaurant when you have cable and food at your house. Keep a positive attitude. If you catch a guy checking you out, mentally say to yourself "this guy DEFINITELY wants a dance" and believe it in your heart. I'm a big proponent of using affirmations to get your confidence up. Say mentally "all these guys want dances from me. every single one of them wants my sexy naked body on them and they're willing to pay me every dollar in their pocket for it". Confidence is honestly just about being delusional. I'm sure you've heard the phrase "fake it till you make it" and now would be a good time for you to implement that strategy.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Litch For This Useful Post: