Thread: $5 DANCE Advice

Thanks

Question $5 DANCE Advice

I am trying another club in my area and I just wanted to know if anyone has worked in one and tried any other ways to maximize how much they make? I now this sounds kind of confusing, and I will try to upsell and get more dances out of 1 person, but if anyone has any advice, i'd love to hear!
    Last edited by Calypsodancing; 12-15-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: $5 DANCE Advice

Your time is worth so much more than $5. Don't sell yourself so short. Some clubs have posted how much they charge. Girls in that club may say "I only do dances for X." Because they'd rather lose some sales and get dances from those willing to pay her for what she feels her worth is.

If the club doesn't post, I've seen $20 a song in more divey strip clubs. If it's not divey, I would recommend $30 a song, but $5 a song is insane. Might as well go back to flipping burgers in that case. You are in the club because you have an attitude and a personality that men would pay for.

You are a queen and deserve to be spent on one like one. If a strip club tells you they do $5 dances walk away.
    Last edited by ThornyAndHot; 12-15-2017 at 09:41 PM.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThornyAndHot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

yeah i agree with the above statement. You are worth so much more than $5! That is WAY too low and you can do so much better than that!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,904 Times in 1,083 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Do girls actually dance a full song for $5? Anywhere i've worked with super cheap floor dances it's basically them tipping you for a shake and a flash

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I see where the other girls are coming from, but we all dance on stage every night for more than a song and many times make less than $5 for doing so! Is it a topless dance? Contact? If it's basically like a mini dance like you would give a customer while you're on stage anyways, and there aren't many club options in your area, sometimes you have to make do I guess. If possible, use that $5 song to try to get them to upgrade to the next dance level. And of course always ask for a tip!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keepitclassy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Be prepared to give 100 lap dances each shift! Usually about minute and a half. Selling is super easy. Guys stackup dances in sets of 4. Some will get 20 or 30. Very low expectations from customers other than usual grind. But lot of work. Also look for other clubs in the usual $20 range. More talking and selling with customers but can have $1000 nights every now and then. Good luck!

Banned
    Thanks

I'm not quick to judge honestly.do what works for you.Maybe in the long run you are making more because people are like "it's only 5dollars" who knows....

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 667 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lilbunny View Post
    Be prepared to give 100 lap dances each shift! Usually about minute and a half. Selling is super easy. Guys stackup dances in sets of 4. Some will get 20 or 30. Very low expectations from customers other than usual grind. But lot of work. Also look for other clubs in the usual $20 range. More talking and selling with customers but can have $1000 nights every now and then. Good luck!
    this is kinda inspiring, and i feel like i'd get super fit just from the workouts that come from all that, every shift. i used to feel like that about $10 dances but 5 is crazy and i've never heard of that o_0 ! champagne rooms make you lazy hah

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I worked at a club with $7 dances. I feel your pain. What I did was my dances were about medium intensity. During the dance I would talk to the customer, make sure they laugh and try to sell our VIPs. Our VIPs were full-nude so I would say something along the lines of "You can help me take all my clothes off in VIP and get a more private and sexy dance". I would always play with my top or the strings of my bottoms and start to get up. For the most part, they would follow me. If not then I would say "We can continue the fun right here then". Collect my $7 and keep dancing. Men just like to laugh and have their ego stroked. As long as you keep him smiling and enjoying himself, you should make it out just fine.
    I do highly recommend that you talk to EVERYONE though. 5 $7 dances per hour over a 8-hour shift is still $280 without any VIPs or stage tips. That's only about 20 minutes of actual dancing per hour (not including your sets). Also, All you need is that one customer that is used to paying $20 and will go to VIP with you for at least 3 songs. You got this girl. I believe in you.
    Last edited by NikkiToTheStage; 01-20-2018 at 10:20 AM.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NikkiToTheStage For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,356 Times in 508 Posts

Here table dances are 10$ with a two song minimum and none of this waiting for the next song to start. If I'm not in the mood to do privates I can usually make 500 on the floor no contact. It's more of a work out but the pitch is basically zero effort! So that's nice

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post: