Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to start dancing

Thanks

Default Looking to start dancing

Hey!!! Iím new here. Looking to start dancing soon. I moved away from where I was with a job so I need to find something else. Iíve also been interested in dancing. My guy friend and I went to a club last week and I really like the atmosphere. Manager talked to me and asked if I might be interested and to come into for an interview. I told him I was and would get back to him.

My friends cousin used to dance and she said my personality and how I am she definitely thought Iíd do well as a dancer.

Hope to to make some friends here and keep learning.

Thanks

Default Re: Looking to start dancing

Btw SoftballQT user name is pathetic but only thing I could think of lol. I used to play for years. Below is a picture. Yes I’m thick but always been this way. Wish I could be smaller but runs in the family. I do work out a lot but I feel like my assets can work to my advantage in this business. Obviously you can see why my back kills me but I also am blessed in the booty too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballQT View Post
    Hey!!! I’m new here. Looking to start dancing soon. I moved away from where I was with a job so I need to find something else. I’ve also been interested in dancing. My guy friend and I went to a club last week and I really like the atmosphere. Manager talked to me and asked if I might be interested and to come into for an interview. I told him I was and would get back to him.

My friends cousin used to dance and she said my personality and how I am she definitely thought I’d do well as a dancer.

Hope to to make some friends here and keep learning.
    I think you look great hun! Obviously some clubs that cater to more thin girls might not be your cup of tea but I've worked at clubs where girls with your body type do extremely well. I am not blessed up top like you are but I do have a big booty too that does wonders in the club! I work at a mostly urban type club and the hispanic and black guys can't get enough of a white girl with a big booty!

What kind of club is it? What does your cousins friend mean by "how i am". Just curious.

Side note I used to play softball too lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. The club is a topless club. Looked like most of the girls wore g strings or thongs. No beer or liquor.

The club is actually pretty urban too lol. Most of the girls there were white but probably only a few white customers. Mostly black customers. I also prefer to dance to hip hop and rap too. Can’t really move to rock or listen to it.

What she meant was I’m very determined. I don’t take shit from anybody. I can be the nicest friendly person around or a total bitch if you piss me off. I don’t let people take advantage of me. Very strong willed.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. The club is a topless club. Looked like most of the girls wore g strings or thongs. No beer or liquor.

The club is actually pretty urban too lol. Most of the girls there were white but probably only a few white customers. Mostly black customers. I also prefer to dance to hip hop and rap too. Can’t really move to rock or listen to it.

What she meant was I’m very determined. I don’t take shit from anybody. I can be the nicest friendly person around or a total bitch if you piss me off. I don’t let people take advantage of me. Very strong willed.
    Yea those are very good traits. A lot of new girls in a club sometimes feel they should do stuff when their gut tells them not to. I'm not even talking about extras just listening to other girls. Gotta becareful with some girls. They will lie to make you look bad. Make sure you ask management for rules if you're ever wondering about something. Sounds like you have thick skin which is why a lot of girls give dancing a try but can't stick around. You gotta have thick skin!

Do you know what the rules are in terms of when you're giving a guy a dance? Some clubs allow contact. Some do not. If the club allows contact (think boob touching and booty) and you don't allow it you could have a hard time getting customers to buy dances.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good points. Thanks
    I know they allow touching just not anywhere that the bottoms cover. I think I’ll be okay with guys touching me on my boobs or booty. Not a lot bothers me. I know some guys are nasty but it’s just hands. I go dancing a lot at clubs and guys always grinding on you or grabbing you so I’m used to a lot. Atleast Id get paid in this scenario lol

Thanks

Honestly you have the body type sooo many of my IRL male friends die over and I don’t know why we don’t see more girls like you in the clubs where I live.

Good luck!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luxlikeluxurious For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Aww thanks so much

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 529 Posts

seems like you already know that you will be limited as to where you can work and know what kind of club to try, so that's good. you obviously have killer tits and a lot of guys will go crazy over that but sometimes for thick girls the hardest part is just getting hired. don't get discouraged if you're turned away at first. good luck and try to youtube some stripper moves, practice dancing sexy, maybe go visit some clubs with friends to see how girls dance etc

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks. I don’t think I’d do well at the other clubs in he area. I’ve been in there and the girls a thin. Most have fake boobs that look great and even though my boobs are my best asset I don’t think I have the same look as what the guys want in there. Right now I’m watching you tube videos on proper lap dancing. Any tips are appreciated. Lol

Thanks

^^ Lap dancing can really very depending on the type of lap dancing that goes on in your club. You have some clubs where the girls literally get on top of the guy from start to finish and they won't admit it but the goal is to help the guy get off. A lot of girls won't admit it but it's true. That's what certain guys expect. Not trying to scare you away but you'll need to hear some of this.

Other clubs you'll see that girls do a lot of moving around the guy versus getting on him. Depending on the set up you might be able to get behind the guy in a full circle. I like this set up because I can spend more time walking around and touching him than being on top of him. You'll get guys that stink, nasty, ugly etc. and sometimes it's nice to be able to kill time by doing other moves around him.

For example a lot of time I'll get behind a guy and put my arms over his shoulders and whisper in his ear. I let me hair brush around his face. I'll put my heels on his legs so that he gets a close up of my legs. Then I'll bend over slowly in front of him. Guys love a big booty in their face. Some will get touchy. Up to you and the rules if you'll allow it. Just be careful when bending over. You'll find guys who love to try get a finger in you because they think you're asking for it. Make sure also you have enough covered if club rules make a big deal about slippage etc.

The idea is to make them feel like they can have you but ultimately not going to happen and when you finally do get close to them and get more physical the song is almost over. Boom they buy another.

Granted that's not going to work over and over on the same guy because he's going to know the deal. If you get repeat clients you'll need to figure out other approaches.

It's all what you're comfortable with doing and what the other girls do as well. You'll have to find your limits. Honestly if you felt comfortable I'd use your boobs to a super advantage. If it didn't bother you I'd be resting them on the guys knees. Putting them in their face (make sure they know not to do anything). I work with a girl that has a body like yours and she makes a killing by doing all the touching but has boobs that make the money!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks! All of that makes a lot of since. I def plan on using the girls to my advantage. I like the idea on staying off them as long as you can. Saw that in a Video about lap dancing. I got a dance when I was visiting. The girl liked me a lot so I think she allowed me to be more physical with her. She also bent down in front of me and without even doing anything on purpose I could see most of her lady parts. Just was kinda showing through her thong. Not sure if she did that knowing it would happen since I’m not a guy customer or if she always does it.

Thanks

Thanks! All of that makes a lot of since. I def plan on using the girls to my advantage. I like the idea on staying off them as long as you can. Saw that in a Video about lap dancing. I got a dance when I was visiting. The girl liked me a lot so I think she allowed me to be more physical with her. She also bent down in front of me and without even doing anything on purpose I could see most of her lady parts. Just was kinda showing through her thong. Not sure if she did that knowing it would happen since I’m not a guy customer or if she always does it.
    Yea that's not uncommon to see her allow you to do more. Not every dancer is going to be like that but it can be nice not to have a random guy all over you. I'm sure she knew her kitty was showing. If not she's super brand new or just an idiot. Chances are she probably does it for everybody too so know that stuff like that might go on. Every club is different in enforcing stuff like that. I've worked in nude clubs where it's actually just one phase to get the guy to come back for another dance.

The club I'm at now doesn't really enforce what bottoms you wear so I've even forgotten in the middle of a dance that if I bend over they are going to see booty hole & kitty lol. Just depends on what you're comfortable doing & how the club monitors stuff.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,187 Times in 3,558 Posts

Thanks. I don’t think I’d do well at the other clubs in he area. I’ve been in there and the girls a thin. Most have fake boobs that look great and even though my boobs are my best asset I don’t think I have the same look as what the guys want in there. Right now I’m watching you tube videos on proper lap dancing. Any tips are appreciated. Lol
    Just because a club has lots of ladies with boob jobs does NOT mean they discriminate against big natural boobs. Neither do men. LMAO Men love tits & asses in all shapes & sizes some more than others. Strip clubs have a 1990s mentality when it comes to women's bodies but not all of them.

I am an expert in men who love big boobs. My qualifications are I am a Big Natural Boob Legend.

I will let you in on a secret..... strip clubs are also called "Titty Bars" bars where women bare there breast are notoriously popular haunts for men. Gives men an extra incentive to hang out there rather than at home or another bar.

You will rarely run across a man who JUST Loves fake boobs, like 1%. Clubs are NOT going to reject you due to the tits. Most do require flatter tummy & thinner over all body. BUT NO Titty bar turns down a gal with big natural boobs if she is skinny.
    Now, I would never hate on a female with a boob job, if I didn't have mine. I would have bought myself a nice pair. It is NOT us against them.

You are perfect for camming with that body.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^ yea i don't think i've ever met a guy who prefers fake boobs over real. while a lot of them don't care or can't tell the difference.. big natural boobs will always impress guys more than implants cuz implants are more common/easier to obtain. even most guys who claim to hate fake boobs really only hate hard, obviously enhanced boobs. squishy is good lol.

i agree you would do well camming too

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,187 Times in 3,558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    ^^ yea i don't think i've ever met a guy who prefers fake boobs over real. while a lot of them don't care or can't tell the difference.. big natural boobs will always impress guys more than implants cuz implants are more common/easier to obtain. even most guys who claim to hate fake boobs really only hate hard, obviously enhanced boobs. squishy is good lol.

i agree you would do well camming too
    LOL I have meet one, who absolutely preferred fake boobs. He was pissed off that mine were real. He assumed boobs this big had to be real. It only cracked me up. There is a huge fake boob fetish out there & those guys will spend big money too.

In general, men are just happy to be seeing tits no matter how many they have seen. They always want to see more.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Update
    I am now working at a lap dance club!!! Been there a few nights now. I love the club. I get along with everyone there and they made me welcome which was great. Well almost everyone lol. Some girls just keep to themselves.

It’s a topless lap dance club. It’s actually more of an urban club but the guys there seem to love me. I’m one of like three white girls so I think that helps.

There is no stage just booths for doing lap dances with a couple guys monitoring the area in case we need help.

Haven’t had any issues with any guys yet just weird comments. One guy was begging to buy my thing bottoms. Another guy joked about sticking his finger in my ass when I bent over so that kinda freaked me out for a second but he actually touched me hardly at all so I think he was just joking.

We do allow touching which doesn’t bother me. Only had to move a guys hands one time when they roamed near my pussy. He even said sorry and never had an issue and even bought two more dances.

Thanks for all help. I could see myself doing this for awhile.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoftballQT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,531 Times in 997 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

^^

The buying underwear thing isn't uncommon, bring a spare pair or two. If you can get $100+ for a $5 or less thong why the hell not right?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Update
    I am now working at a lap dance club!!! Been there a few nights now. I love the club. I get along with everyone there and they made me welcome which was great. Well almost everyone lol. Some girls just keep to themselves.

Itís a topless lap dance club. Itís actually more of an urban club but the guys there seem to love me. Iím one of like three white girls so I think that helps.

There is no stage just booths for doing lap dances with a couple guys monitoring the area in case we need help.

Havenít had any issues with any guys yet just weird comments. One guy was begging to buy my thing bottoms. Another guy joked about sticking his finger in my ass when I bent over so that kinda freaked me out for a second but he actually touched me hardly at all so I think he was just joking.

We do allow touching which doesnít bother me. Only had to move a guys hands one time when they roamed near my pussy. He even said sorry and never had an issue and even bought two more dances.

Thanks for all help. I could see myself doing this for awhile.
    Yay! Happy to hear. I agree about the panties bring in some extra. If you can get away with it you could walk away with some nice money off some cheap thongs.

I work at an urban club do. Thick white girls do great with black & hispanic clients. Not sure what kind of men you're into but if you're not into black men don't let them know that! It will hurt business. Personally that's all I date. But I've seen fellow white girls totally make a mistake in say point blank "no i'm not sorry" even when they could have easily acted like they do. Big mistake!

You'll get more guys "roaming" you did good on that. Keep us in the loop!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That’s hilarious because another white girl I work with told me the same thing. She said. “Just lil advice not sure what kinda men you like but atleast pretend you’re into black or Hispanic men unless you want to lose their interest “. Makes a lot of sense but I actually mostly go for black men to so not going to be a problem haha. I had a white customer assume I wasn’t into him because I worked at a urban club. He said how I’m so beautiful and how he wished I’d give him a shot but understands I’m not his type lol. I’m like ummmmmm why do you say that. “ oh come on be honest girl you got a black girl booty. You dance great to rap and I saw you walk in. You just got that look. Tight leggings with big booty boobs and hoop earrings”. I’m just trying to hold it in by not laughing.

Thought all of that was hilarious though.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SoftballQT For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That’s hilarious because another white girl I work with told me the same thing. She said. “Just lil advice not sure what kinda men you like but atleast pretend you’re into black or Hispanic men unless you want to lose their interest “. Makes a lot of sense but I actually mostly go for black men to so not going to be a problem haha. I had a white customer assume I wasn’t into him because I worked at a urban club. He said how I’m so beautiful and how he wished I’d give him a shot but understands I’m not his type lol. I’m like ummmmmm why do you say that. “ oh come on be honest girl you got a black girl booty. You dance great to rap and I saw you walk in. You just got that look. Tight leggings with big booty boobs and hoop earrings”. I’m just trying to hold it in by not laughing.

Thought all of that was hilarious though.
    LMAO guys can be so stupid. Because you wear hoop earings? LOL I wear hoops everyday and were them regardless of my taste in men.

It's not uncommon for a guy to assume you're into black men though if you work in a mostly black club. Honestly been working in black clubs for over 15 years and never met a white girl who wasn't into black men. Of course this is 2018 not 1960 so pretty common seeing it most places. The snow bunny effect can go to your benefit. Prolly won't last forever but you can use it to your advantage.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^. Yea I know what you mean about being in 2018 but where I was living before I got a lot of hate for dating black men. Always got dirty looks and stuff. Where I’m living now is so much better because it’s common here to see mixed relationships.

Thanks

This isn’t really advice but damn I don’t see how you couldn’t make money with those boobs!

I wish they had clubs like the one you’re working in my area. Just dances and music I like. I’m good on stage but the way you need to dance in urban clubs is SO EXHAUSTING.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Legz541 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks!! Ya just dances for our club. It’s a good exercise I just gotta start taking more breaks I have a bad habit of sweating a lot. Lots of boob sweat and around my thighs.

Anybody dealt with that before and tips?

Thanks

Thanks!! Ya just dances for our club. It’s a good exercise I just gotta start taking more breaks I have a bad habit of sweating a lot. Lots of boob sweat and around my thighs.

Anybody dealt with that before and tips?
    congrats on getting hired!

i sweat a lot too so i use lots of baby wipes, spray on deoderant, and baby powder. it sucks but the only thing i've found that works is to go to the dressing room after every stage set or string of dances. i also do lazy stage sets and try not to exert myself unless i have to. and i used to bring a mini fan into the dressing room

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast