Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to start dancing

Thanks

Default Re: Looking to start dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    congrats on getting hired!

i sweat a lot too so i use lots of baby wipes, spray on deoderant, and baby powder. it sucks but the only thing i've found that works is to go to the dressing room after every stage set or string of dances. i also do lazy stage sets and try not to exert myself unless i have to. and i used to bring a mini fan into the dressing room
    Yes I agree with all of that. I also sweat a lot being in a lap dance club. My boobs aren't as big as yours so I can see you having more of an issue with boob sweat. I also sweat a lot around my coochie/thighs. I finished the other night and my panties almost looked wet from just the sweat and the house mom looked at me like I was getting myself off! Um...no none of those nasty guys going to make that happen lol. She is new and doesn't understand a lot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,914 Times in 1,086 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

^^
    Lol!

Sweat is kinda unavoidable in this business, especially in hot/packed clubs. Agree with previous advice and also make sure to keep well hydrated so your sweat is basically just water. I've never heard a customer complain about sweat itself as long as the dancer didn't smell. That whole sweaty/wet hair/smeared makeup look is a turn on in itself for a lot of guys haha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Yea I’ll just have to change bottoms a lot more and take breaks to freshen up it’s just nice to literally see guys waiting for dances. Don’t wanna lose there business.

Lol @ Randi that happened to me. My thong got pretty wet from dancing and a crusty saw it and was like. “Oh wow did I do that”. “ oh yea hun....”. Smh. Lol.

Superja. I did have one guy make the comment that he loved that natural feeling of my boos and how I was sweaty there so I think you’re right

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballQT View Post
    Yea I’ll just have to change bottoms a lot more and take breaks to freshen up it’s just nice to literally see guys waiting for dances. Don’t wanna lose there business.

Lol @ Randi that happened to me. My thong got pretty wet from dancing and a crusty saw it and was like. “Oh wow did I do that”. “ oh yea hun....”. Smh. Lol.

Superja. I did have one guy make the comment that he loved that natural feeling of my boos and how I was sweaty there so I think you’re right
    Yea guys are pathetic like that. But you could use that to your advantage. You could actually sell your panties depending on how the club works if if you have repeat custies. I do it all the time. Big time profit on a g string that cost $5.00 and you sell it for $50 or $100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12