Thread: Private parties vs club work

Banned
    Thanks

Default Private parties vs club work

I made a post about dancing soon at a lap dance club. I talked to a girl that works there and she said she does parties too. She likes them from what I could tell although I didnít get a lot of info from her. I did a search for agencies in the area and found several.

Was wondering about the benefits of one versus the other from peoples own experience. Ordinarily I would say itís smarter to work in a club first but if Iím going to be doing a lot of the same thing (lap dancing) Iím not sure it matters as much.

Thanks!

Thanks

Default Re: Private parties vs club work

I do both. I actually run some parties with a handful of girls and i work at a club.

I do have some girls that never worked in a club start to do parties. It's all about what you're comfort level is in most cases because girls who do parties need to understand some key points. Not everything I'm about to say reflects all parties but I am going to give the extreme situations just so you can really see what it's about.

1. You're going to need to be comfortable being nude around a lot of guys.
    2. You're probably going to need to be comfortable doing nude lap dances. Not always but at least in my experience when I do parties we get nude and allow guys to touch anywhere but the kitty as long as they are paying what we ask.
    3. If you do parties long enough you will have a guy try and stick a finger in the kitty or the booty hole. Just last month I was doing a party & the I bent over in front of a guy while nude and he thought it would be cute to stick his finger in my ass. Wrong move! Luckily his friends actually stepped up and got him in line quick. Could I have left? yes I could have but then I lose more money. That's one difference than club work. If I was at the club the guy would have been kicked out and I'd go about my business making money. At the party I have to decide if I should leave and not make anymore money which depending on how early the show might mean I go home with hardly anything. or do I stay and hope it doesn't happen again. So please know that guys like private parties because they have this mind set that they can do more with the girls. For some girls that's the case. For other girls they are their strictly to do a job and make money & leave on their terms.
    4. Security. Clubs will have bouncers/security to protect you. Will the party have security? If you're by yourself you better have a security. If you're with 1-2 girls you might be able to get away without it but always check in before & after.
    5. Games. Toys. Girl Girl action. At the club you're probably not going to experience any of that so at least make sure you know what kind of parties go on. Do the girls do certain type of games? Do they do toy shows? Do they do teasers or actual one on one action. I've done a lot over the years & I've done all of the above. Different parties call for different actions but it's important you know what you'd be getting into well before. You might never get to know a fellow dancer but so well and that's okay. But you do need to get an idea on what she does in terms of a game plan of activities.
    6. Don't be to open about working parties if you work in a club. Better to just keep it on the DL. Some clubs will have issues with it.
    7. Hours. You can work 2 parties on a weekend night and make hundreds & hundreds within a 3 hour time period. Depending on your club that might be what you make in twice the time period. I've gone to work at the club and came home with 200 :/ But worked parties and made over 1k.

If you have anymore specific questions about certain things feel free to ask. I didn't cover everything just the basics on what I've had people ask me. I always recommend club work first but it's not always necessary it just can make that first party easier. If you've never been naked in front of random guys some girls have a harder time to adjust the first time when there are 10 guys around versus 1.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Wow thanks! This site is amazing.
    I know I haven’t done it yet but I think I’ll be okay being nude around guys. I’ll be happy to get paid for it this time haha
    Makes sense about the guy abusing your boundaries but I understand what you mean.
    I actually am bisexual so doing things with girls I’d actually be down for if it means better money.
    What kind of games are good? Toys like dildos and stuff? Heard of that but don’t know much.
    And LOL when you say “booty hole “. Never heard it called that before coming here. Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballQT View Post
    Wow thanks! This site is amazing.
    I know I haven’t done it yet but I think I’ll be okay being nude around guys. I’ll be happy to get paid for it this time haha
    Makes sense about the guy abusing your boundaries but I understand what you mean.
    I actually am bisexual so doing things with girls I’d actually be down for if it means better money.
    What kind of games are good? Toys like dildos and stuff? Heard of that but don’t know much.
    And LOL when you say “booty hole “. Never heard it called that before coming here. Lol
    Sorry just getting back to you. Been super busy.

If you're bisexual and okay with doing shows with other girls you could really use that to your advantage. It's always good to find a girl you're comfortable doing shows with and being sexual with. I have several girls that I work great with. A lot of girls aren't necessarily bisexual either but will do sexual activities with.

Games be all sorts of things. You want stuff that keep the guys entertained and can eat up time possibly doing things that don't directly involve them. Most of that usually isn't the case though.

I actually do anal ring toss which the guys love. You can make it a competition by selling the rings for $40 a piece and whomever gets the most rings gets a dance.

Feed the kitty. Put a bill on the guys nose or anywhere and pick it up with your kitty.

And yes I do toy shows too with dildos. It all depends on your comfort level but if you're comfortable. I've let guys use toys on me but def gotta be careful on who you open this up to. Most of the time it's just the other girl I'm working with.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Randi where do you find customers for private parties? Do you advertise anywhere?

Banned
    Thanks

Wow awesome info. I think I’d be comfortable with toy shoes and girl on girl action. Not a lot bothers me and I’m pretty open.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,491 Times in 834 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries

^^^parties sounds like a lot of work. I had bad experiences and just dance in the club. Definitely know what you are getting yourself into first. I just got screwed too many times and decided itís not for me. Iím a boring but very stable person, so I guess Iím always gonna tell you the safest route to go. Iím having flashbacks of all the awful parties I did. They werenít run by professionals just ďfriends.Ē

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouseekamy View Post
    ^^^parties sounds like a lot of work. I had bad experiences and just dance in the club. Definitely know what you are getting yourself into first. I just got screwed too many times and decided it’s not for me. I’m a boring but very stable person, so I guess I’m always gonna tell you the safest route to go. I’m having flashbacks of all the awful parties I did. They weren’t run by professionals just “friends.”
    Parties can def be more work but less BS to deal with. It's not for everybody but personally I prefer them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’ve done probably less than 10 parties. None involved being full nude, toy shows or girl girl shows. None through an actual agency. I prefer the club. I like just being able to show up, no planning of games/activities or hiring security. The money vs time ratio is usually better though being that’s it’s guaranteed money paid up front plus tips and dances.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Legz541 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

^^^. Guys didn’t have a problem with you staying topless?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballQT View Post
    ^^^. Guys didn’t have a problem with you staying topless?
    We never had any complaints and even if they did that’s their problem not mine. In my experience with parties the guys usually expect more vigorous, showy type dances and I’m not gonna risk rubbing my coochie on some dudes jeans.

Edit to add: If I was having $1k parties like Randi I’d consider doing them nude. In my area there’s not a large sector of men that’d throw down $2k+ (assuming 2 girls) on a hour or two party. I wish!
    Last edited by Legz541; 01-14-2018 at 02:40 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legz541 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legz541 View Post
    We never had any complaints and even if they did that’s their problem not mine. In my experience with parties the guys usually expect more vigorous, showy type dances and I’m not gonna risk rubbing my coochie on some dudes jeans.

Edit to add: If I was having $1k parties like Randi I’d consider doing them nude. In my area there’s not a large sector of men that’d throw down $2k+ (assuming 2 girls) on a hour or two party. I wish!

I probably should have added this in my original post but I do parties without being nude but I just don't do them much because it's not as much money. We charge more for a "nude party".

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Randi Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Randi Starr View Post
    I probably should have added this in my original post but I do parties without being nude but I just don't do them much because it's not as much money. We charge more for a "nude party".
    Aw ok gotcha!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Legz541 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Private parties are not for everyone. I always suggest female dancers bring a driver. The driver is your bouncer and will run the show, control the crowd, keep pictures from being taken and keep you safe in the rare event you get a rowdy guest.
    California Private Party Strippers
    Skin City Strippers
    We are always looking for new talent in the Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego areas.
    Inquire at Skin City Employment