Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Six Figure Sugar Baby Thread

Thanks

Default Re: Six Figure Sugar Baby Thread

Yeah prob. I wish he'd just give me the cash and let me pay it myself. Paying my CC direct seems like a wonky way to do things. But I get it. There's only so much cash he can access at one time w/out breaking into investments, and also he doesn't like using zelle/apps bc it charges fees, and he hates fees. He prob. also wants to make sure it goes to my bills, since I asked for a suitcase, lol. He wants to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid with it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen Elixer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,288 Times in 8,536 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Concur on the cash

Zelle charges fees?

That’s probably what it is - to make sure it goes towards something meaningful/important

If it were reverse I’d probably do the same thing.

And yeah the downside is some of them are more picky on how the spend on you. I had a slight sugar situation and the guy would only give money if it were something Benefiting him or pay for things but only while I was with him/after spending time with him

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haha Yes. Exactly. There's always some odd little stipulation that works in their favor.

This one today is like the guy who has this new favorite band he's discovered. And - for him to give me the money - he insist that I listen to them too.
    But they don't rock me like they do him. But he he doesn't give a shit.

I'm supposed to watch Episode 1 tonight. Lol. I haven't decided if I'm going to make up a fullblown fake review. or what. HAHA. I might actually watch the episode though. I'm tired. He's gonna want to talk about it though for sure.

Does zelle charge fees? I have no idea. I've never used it. One of my other SD uses cashapp and just sends the highest amount possible (1000 per day) for howmanyever days until he's hit the amount he's sending me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen Elixer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,938 Times in 4,170 Posts

No fees for sending or receiving money through Zelle.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Six Figure Sugar Baby Thread

Thanks, good to know! I - and he - just assumed there were fees. Almost everything charges fees.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    You cannot pay money on a card that is paid off. He won't be able to send you anything on that.

Get a prepaid visa card and let him put money on that! Just give him the number and I don't think he would know it wasn't an actual credit card.
    Thank you so much. Exactly what I'm going to do. I was wavering LOL. Definitely didn't want to turn down the payment Lol. Definitely didn't want him to think I don't need the money LOL.

Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking to get into the sugar bowl soon too. I've been doing a lot of reading, and have a really good club regular I'm hoping to convert.

My first step, as someone else in this thread wrote, is investing in myself. You have to spend money to make money. I'm getting my boobs done early next year which alone should increase my strip club income. After that is my smile. Veneers and lip injections. I truly believe a great smile is the first thing you notice about someone Then I might get a BBL but that's lower on the priority list.

My entire closet is going to need to be revamped. Thrift stores (including online ones), Zara, and Fashion Nova are what I always see recommended by sbabies. Also finding a good tailor and getting everything tailored. It's more important to have a few QUALITY pieces that fit you perfectly, than a bunch of Forever21 clothes I feel, lol. Shapewear is also important. If I splurge on anything designer or luxury to start with, it'll probably be a handbag and watch. Likely secondhand

There's a ton of other little stuff I gotta take care of appearance wise, the magic is in the details after all

Education. From time of writing I'm a high school graduate which is great. But I'm thinking of doing cosmetology school or something fairly inexpensive so I have those credentials. That's what I tell men I do in the club for "real" work anyways. For them, it's respectable but not intimidating aka they still wanna feel smarter/more in charge than me. I also feel cosmetology/esthetics would also personally benefit me so there's that lol.
    I don't plan on telling men I meet outside of the club that I'm a stripper. I'll go with cocktail waitress, nanny or secretary/receptionist. Also respectable but "non-threatening to fragile male ego" jobs lol

"School of Affulence" is a great YouTube channel. She has a paid finishing school. But just watch all her free videos. Yes she can sound snooty in some videos. A lot of it may not apply to you. But her stuff is extremely helpful from knowing how to dress (and what to shop for clothes), how to act elegantly, and where to meet rich men. Hell watch her even if you don't plan to sugar!! Elevate yourself and watch your overall self worth rise through the roof
    Other helpful skills to learn through YouTube all for free; flirting, conversational skills, hair styling, makeup, nails, cooking, foreign languages, body language, speaking tone (did you know Marilyn Monroe was born with a naturally high and stuttery voice, but learned to slow it down and add that sexy breathiness?), travel (different cities and wealthy spots in them), photography (even just selfies on your phone), I'm sure there are a million others lol

Good reads (I have PDF versions of these, feel free to PM me for a copy!);
    Art of Seduction - Robert Greene (what type of seducers are y'all?)
    48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene
    Ho Tactics - G.L. Lambert (his whole blog is good actually, if not cringey at times)
    Win the Crowd - Steve Cohen

I'll be back to this thread for more and to update on my progress
    Last edited by neverendingkneebruises; 08-01-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Artwork is from my most favorite webcomic ever, Lore Olympus

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123