Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much does your club take from you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Default Re: How much does your club take from you?

Los Angeles

40% of the price of all dances (25 for singles, 90 for 3 songs, 200 for 15 minutes etc... so I get 16, 57, 120, etc)
    plus if you do over 5 dances $20 to bar $20 to DJ

Curious Guest
    Thanks

The club Iím currently at I pay $20 to work that night and that also pays my bar so I can have as many non alcoholic drinks I want the entire night. Then they charge us $10 for every $30 lapdance we do and $15 for every room ( we get to choose our price we charge our customers for the room and we charge by the song) then at the end of the night we tip out the bouncer and bartender no set fee but we are required to tip them out I am always more generous when I have a good night. Iíve worked at other clubs where we only pay a set fee per night $50 on week nights and $140 on weekends...some busier nights had higher fees and then they didnít take anything from our dances. I liked that way better because I could hustle and make more I could make deals with customers to keep them back in lap dance area longer.. i Have had great nights at this club where I have ended up paying in $400 when I add up all the room songs and lap dances I have done which is insane to think about but then again I made over a grand those nights and at my other club I never made close to that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries

No house fee... I work day shift and get here at 11. I am at the club now, lol. They take 10 percent of what you earn unless you make less than$100. Then they don't take anything. No VIP room and you keep all the money from $20 lap dances. Customers buy a $10 wristband to access the lap dance area so the club makes money that way. I think it's pretty reasonable

Thanks
    Thanked 12,223 Times in 4,057 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

$5 out of $20 dances is the norm for PA with a couple of exceptions.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,223 Times in 4,057 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

$5 out of $20 dances is the norm for PA with a couple of exceptions..
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Keeping less than half of the money you make seems absolutely ridiculous to me. I work in NorCal and it's a 45$ stage fee Tuesday-Saturday and it's 25$ on Sunday, we're closed Mondays. They also take 25-30% of dances and tip out isn't mandatory but it's appreciated and highly encouraged.

Thanks

The Florida panhandle is ridiculous. The clubs with better clientele take more than half of your vip sales. I guess you can get around it by charging the minimum and telling then "but you have to tip $100-500" or whatever amount on top of the VIP. The more ghetto clubs let you keep more but clientele can be rough and difficult. There is one club that I didn't work because they didn't want out of state girls, but one of the bouncers (I think) told me dances are $30, you keep $10. They also have a house fee although low but still. And take % of stage tips. I was thinking of moving to the FL panhandle but scratch that.

There's more but I cannot be bothered right now.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 446 Posts

Toronto

Nothing.

Twenty dollars to work before 9 and 40 after 9, if you’re not on schedule. You get 20 back for every stage show you do.

If you’re on schedule you’re paid 60-100 bucks for 3-5 stage shows.

The club makes the customer pay 100 bucks per hour for the champagne rooms on top of the price per girl. It’s 200 for half an hour and 500 for an hour. This is seen more as a cover vs a cut.

Dances are twenty bucks and we keep all of that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i work in the uk, every club is very different but my current one works like this:

house fee:
    £30 mon-thu
    £60 fri-sat

normal dances: £20 per song
    - we keep £15 club keeps £5

vips: £150 15 min, £300 30 min, £450 45 min, £600 1 hour
    - we keep 60%, club keeps £40 (eg on a 15 min vip we get £90, club gets £60)

this is relatively standard for the area i’m in.. however my club is unusual in that we have another option available to us. we can choose not to pay the house fee on any night but we then only make 50% commission on dances - so we get £10 per dance, and even less on vips - we keep £60 from a 15 min vip.

also.. once you’ve hit £500, the club then takes an extra 20% off everything you make. so you’re effectively working for 50% commission thereafter. again, pretty unusual and i’ve only seen this in my current club so far!

customer tips: if a customer gives us a cash tip - we have to exchange it for a dance voucher so that the club can take commission from it. for example if a customer gives you a £20 tip, you hand it to the desk and it’s treated as 1 dance, you keep £15, club keeps £5. another rule that i’ve not seen in any other clubs so far!

tip-out: not mandatory in the uk. if we have a good night or the girl on the vip desk helps us out we will usually tip her but no tipping is compulsory.

fines: various fines for reasons such as being late (£10) and being on mobile phones in the club, not really enforced too much that i’ve seen so far.
    Last edited by lovelace; 03-24-2018 at 02:50 AM. Reason: forgot to mention tips

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

The club opens at 4pm and house fee starts at $5, goes up by $5 every half hour from then. The catch is that it's dead from 4pm-8pm or so but it's worth it to me I get warm up in.

$10 minimum tip out to DJ
    $15 minimum tip out to manager
    $10+ for the VIP room hosts. (I usually til $30-40 and I'm on their good side and always help me sell rooms)
    $5 for bouncer

We get $15 for dances, they cost $20. VIP we set our own price and there is a fee but custie pays it, so I get at least $300 per.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12