Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 145

Thread: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

  1. #101
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    ^that would ban 90% of men lol!!!
    No it wouldn't, come on! 90% of men do not hit their women.

    I realize you were being factious but needed to set the record straight. Many, many, men will not cheat on you and definitely won't hit you. I'm not the only one.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,017
    Thanks
    34,146
    Thanked 23,291 Times in 8,536 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    ^^^good point Raziel.

    I have to go back in her post but I believe I saw it say emotional and physical abuse.

    More unsavory characters know they cant physically hit women cause they’ll get in trouble with the law n there’s evidence so instead they hit with words.

    Thankfully I’ve never been physically abused by my partners/lovers/etc but the majority of them were emotionally abusive.

    Ive had guys tell me no men would love me, that they hoped I’d be “dogged out” by other men, that I should “think small”, tamper with my birth control, etc.

    I left them once the emotional abuse appeared of course because I knew that emotional abuse will destroy ones self esteem just as bad as physical abuse.

    Good thing I have a relatively high self esteem despite dealing with men who I discovered didn’t respect me/women in general

    Im dating a guy now who respects me is faithful and wouldn’t dare do any of this low level type behavior towards me (or women in general) so I know there are definitely good men out there.

  4. #103
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    miss.a.p1600, you had the wrong guys. Many, many men would never even have it occur to them to do that to you. I wouldn't (This isn't a come on, i don't come to Stripperweb to find a date). You just have to find them.

    But they are out there. I'm not the only one.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  6. #104
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,017
    Thanks
    34,146
    Thanked 23,291 Times in 8,536 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Very true! I think ladies should always keep in mind your last 3 sentences.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  8. #105
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Ive had guys tell me no men would love me, that they hoped I’d be “dogged out” by other men, that I should “think small”, tamper with my birth control, etc.
    I don't even know what to say to that. I can't imagine a man saying that to you. I'm sorry it happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    More unsavory characters know they cant physically hit women cause they’ll get in trouble with the law n there’s evidence so instead they hit with words.
    Yeah, unfortunately, probably. People do that shit. Their are Women who do the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    I left them once the emotional abuse appeared of course because I knew that emotional abuse will destroy ones self esteem just as bad as physical abuse.
    GOOD. A lot of women try to fix him. She can't. She's in for a whole life of pain. I'm glad you didn't fall into that trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Good thing I have a relatively high self esteem despite dealing with men who I discovered didn’t respect me/women in general
    Some guys are extremely selfish. They only care about themselves. You are an object for them to OWN. I tend to call my girlfriend "My girl" but i don't OWN her. They think they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    IIm dating a guy now who respects me is faithful and wouldn’t dare do any of this low level type behavior towards me (or women in general) so I know there are definitely good men out there.
    Good. He's a lucky dude.


    Edit to add: Especially if a dude balls up his fist and punches you (This isn't Directed at you Miss.a.P1600) DROP HIM NOW. Don't wait. If he did it once, he WILL do it again. I know men. I am one. It's hard to change them. If he hits you LEAVE,

    Someone who hits you... could be someone who kills you.
    Last edited by Raziel; 07-31-2020 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Edit to add
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  10. #106
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    569
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 445 Times in 203 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Have, and would again.

    LOVE industry ladies as partners. Hustle, Muscle, Beauty and Brains

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:


  12. #107
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,018
    Thanks
    1,121
    Thanked 976 Times in 602 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
    I disagree. It's not always apparent whether the woman is interested in a man from the beginning. Unlike most men, who consider women's physical attributes the decisive factor whether he is interested in a relationship with her or not, a woman usually takes time to evaluate her potential partner's qualities. And it takes time to learn whether those qualities are up to her standards, or not.

    And this: a stalker is someone who was clearly told that she was not interested, and he is still trying to pursue her. Someone who she is still potentially considering but she has not yet decided for certain one way or the other, is a prospect, not a stalker.
    I completely agree. I'm not the tall, dark and handsome type of guy that goes into a club and pulls the 'digits' (or email, FB, IG or whatever it is these days) of the hottest girl there in under 10 minutes. Yet, I have dated very attractive girls way above my 'league' with a little pursuit. I have never pursued a girl when there is 0% chance and the pursuit will be a waist of my time and a creepy uncomfortable experience for her. There are subtle signs and hints a lady gives you to indicate that you have a shot with her if you put in some effort into it and play your cards right. If there is even a 10% chance that you can romance your way to dating her, its game on. Some guys think that is too much work and too old-fashioned, but, in the end, you get the prize and it's validating for both of you. The tricky thing in all human interaction is reading the nonverbal signs. If there is 0% interest, abort, because a pursuit will make you a stalker. But, if a lady gives you the smile that says - I'm not sure about you, but, try to impress me - then, there is nothing creepy about taking up her challenge.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  13. #108
    Moderator Djoser's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Key West
    Posts
    16,074
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked 4,964 Times in 2,608 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post

    Thankfully Iíve never been physically abused by my partners/lovers/etc but the majority of them were emotionally abusive...

    ...I left them once the emotional abuse appeared of course because I knew that emotional abuse will destroy ones self esteem just as bad as physical abuse.

    Good thing I have a relatively high self esteem despite dealing with men who I discovered didnít respect me/women in general

    Im dating a guy now who respects me is faithful and wouldnít dare do any of this low level type behavior towards me (or women in general) so I know there are definitely good men out there.
    There's plenty of abusive women as well. Best if both men and women refuse to tolerate it. Blaming it all on men is a copout (not that you did, but I've seen it many times from others).

    Glad you found a good one!
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

    ______________________________________

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:


  15. #109
    God/dess Golden_Rule's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    The last garden in the Garden State
    Posts
    2,457
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 333 Times in 202 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    And men should fully disclose if they have any mentally & physical abuse against past partners. Since 1/3 of men have at least once been physically violent with their sexual partner. And if so then they should be banned from ever entering a relationship again. They more so should remove themselves from society & have a worst stigma than women who have been sex workers.
    Ok, wait a moment...

    I am all about no one being unkind, and particularly being unfair, to anyone else, however I am hear to tell you that if 25 years of going into people's homes, dealing with the results of their worst selves, etc...

    Men and women are different, equal but different...

    One of ways we are very much the same is in precisely how unkind and unfair we can be with our partners. We may do so in different ways, but cruelty is not a male frailty, it is a human one.

    So while you may very well be right in that folks who have any sort of history of cruelty be forbade further relationships, be prepared to dole that out equally across the spectrum and include all forms of abuse, mental as well as physical.

    Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander...
    Fiat justitia, pereat mundus.


    BTW, while we are on the subject, is it needed to point out the obvious: That it is just possible that if you are willing to judge the worth of someone simply by what you read on a website about them it might say a whole hell of a lot more about you than it says about the person you are judging?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Golden_Rule For This Useful Post:


  17. #110
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    About ten years ago, i lived in an apartment with a girl (who shall remain nameless). She took advantage of the fact i couldn't hit her. She'd hit ME. I think she'd been in an abusive relationship before and now she had the power. I just cannot bring myself to hit a Woman, ANY Woman. And she took advantage of that. Needless to say, the relationship ended. She was all SAD that i was leaving her. It blew my mind. I told her "have a nice life" and left. She was actually crying. But she was very abusive, so i didn't have a choice. I couldn't even defend myself! She was calling my phone, leaving messages and stuff, but the quick cut hurts least and heals fastest. This is the short version, but there are a LOT of stories i could tell about her.

    So, yeah, there are abusive women out there.
    Last edited by Raziel; 08-01-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  19. #111
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,017
    Thanks
    34,146
    Thanked 23,291 Times in 8,536 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Very true! There is no shortage of personality disordered people from both genders. Typically - of the subset of individuals who have personality disorders - men are more likely to be narcissistic personality disordered while women are more likely to be borderline personality disordered

    I’ve watched plenty of Snapped shows and I think they’re almost always women going over the edge for whatever reason

    If I dated women I could better understand that perspective but I never have been with a woman.

    However as I woman I have learned not to hit men (unless it’s self defense) because while most men won’t hit back......there are some that will! —- And they’ll hit with more power.

    As far as marriage....I’ve never told a guy I’m dating with a goal towards marriage that I used to work in adult industry. I’m not even sure I would (because it’s in the past and there is no hard proof I’m aware of) unless I knew for a fact he wouldn’t judge and wouldn’t let that piece of info influence his decision to continue in a long term relationship

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  21. #112
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    To get back on topic, YES, I would marry a woman in the Adult Industry... If i loved her. But only then. I know the difference. Camgirl, if i loved her. Stripper, if i loved her. Not too sure about an active Escort (Again, nothing against Escorts), but an Ex-Escort, if i loved her. Porn Star, if i loved her. Anybody see a pattern, here?

    If i loved her, i would marry her. I don't give a shit what her past is or what her job is.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  23. #113
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,017
    Thanks
    34,146
    Thanked 23,291 Times in 8,536 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    ^So at what point would you want them to tell you or do you think they should tell you if they don't work in the industry anymore (their is no proof that could come back later)?

    I mean this thread actually reminds me of that other thread about the fetishes and how some guy was saying he didn't want to tell his wife his deepest fetish desires because some things should be left unsaid and he knew she was very straight-laced / would never understand and thought she would probably leave him.

  24. #114
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    I would probably tell them when i realized i loved them. Just, i don't know, hang it all out there.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  26. #115
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    As far as when they should tell me they work in the Adult Industry? (I apologize, i misread your post) As far as i go, and this is just me, they should tell me when they feel comfortable enough with me to share ANY information about herself. Not just that she's a Stripper or Camgirl or whatever, because i don't give a shit about that.. But her address, or even her last name. I just don't care until she cares. Then i care.

    That's how it's always been. For me. I can't speak for other guys.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  28. #116
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,018
    Thanks
    1,121
    Thanked 976 Times in 602 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    ^So at what point would you want them to tell you or do you think they should tell you if they don't work in the industry anymore (their is no proof that could come back later)?
    If the lady is currently in the industry, I would want to know early on, like before sex. I think this is good for both parties. If the guy can't handle it and is going to dump you because you are a stripper or escort, he should do it before sleeping with you. Also, I feel like waiting to tell me until after sex is a bit manipulative.

    As far as past involvement in the industry. I don't think you necessarily have to bring that up, unless the topic of past work comes up, because, if you try to hide the truth, you would have to start spinning an endless web of lies and you will eventually get caught in your lies and it will come off like you are ashamed of your past. That is worst than just saying the truth in the first place. The other situation where you should disclose your past to me is if I need a heads up about it. Like, if we are in a party somewhere with a lot of my professional peers and a few of them are likely to come up to you and say, "Jezebel, hi! Nice seeing you here! We miss seeing you at Stilletos, its just not the same since you left." This is specially true if you were an escort or a extras stripper, because, without a heads up, I may end up smashing some guy's face when I hear them whispering behind my back about my GF's professional skills.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:


  30. #117
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    I wouldn't really give a shit. Nothing against you, Jack, but i just care more about other things. Like does she hog the covers, or does she fart UNDER the covers (if she DUTCH OVENS me i'm gonna be pissed), or is she a good woman. I could care less if she's a Stripper. She doesn't even have to tell me that because i'm not going to care, anyway.

    Again, i'm not so certain about a current active Escort (Nothing against Escorts, i just don't like the idea of other dudes sticking their dicks in my girl).
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  32. #118
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,018
    Thanks
    1,121
    Thanked 976 Times in 602 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    I think the question is not about you specifically, Raziel, but more generally. Some guys may not give a shit, some may not be able to handle, and some may think its cool as fuck to date a stripper.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  33. #119
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    Some guys may not give a shit
    These are the ones you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    some may not be able to handle
    These are some you DON'T want. They have some weird hangup about it. Sooner or later they will demand that you stop. They tend to think they own you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    and some may think its cool as fuck to date a stripper.
    These are the ones you DEFINITELY don't want. All they'll do is show you off, they don't care about you. In their eyes you're just a Stripper. An object to stick their dicks in.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  35. #120
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,018
    Thanks
    1,121
    Thanked 976 Times in 602 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    ^ I disagree that guys who don't give a shit are the best partners. How can you not give a shit about her job, which is a very big part of her life and her identity? If you really do not care, you must have a very shallow level of emotional involvement in the relationship. Sex work comes with a lot of work hazards and can lead to many problems. If a woman I was starting to date told me she was a police officer or in military service, or, any job with serious risks, I would be concerned, I would not - not give a shit. This does not mean I'm not going to handle it, but, I do give a shit. If I started dating a lady and she told me she was a stripper, I would have some questions, like: (1) Was it your choice to become a dancer or were you forced into, (e.g., to support a child, pay overdue bills, etc.)? (2) How do you feel about being an exotic dancer? (3) Do you feel safe at the club where you dance? (4) How much alcohol do you drink while you work? The dancers in this site tend to be very mature and smart about their work, but, not all dancers are like that. I would be happy to date a dancer who is a strong independent smart woman who chooses to dance because of the flexible hours and good pay, who is proud of her body and feels comfortable in her skin, who is responsible with her alcohol or drug consumption and who realizes that this line of work has a short life span and she is already thinking of her next career path. On the other hand, I would not date a dancer that hates dancing, but, feels like she is trapped and has no other option, has low self-esteem, has alcohol or drug dependency issues, has no ambition or goals for the future, etc.
    Last edited by jack0177057; 08-07-2020 at 08:44 AM.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  36. #121
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,018
    Thanks
    1,121
    Thanked 976 Times in 602 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    [Duplicate]
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  37. #122
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    ^ I disagree that guys who don't give a shit are the best partners. How can you not give a shit about her job, which is a very big part of her life and her identity? If you really do not care, you must have a very shallow level of emotional involvement in the relationship. Sex work comes with a lot of work hazards and can lead to many problems. If a woman I was starting to date told me she was a police officer or in military service, or, any job with serious risks, I would be concerned, I would not - not give a shit. This does not mean I'm not going to handle it, but, I do give a shit. If I started dating a lady and she told me she was a stripper, I would have some questions, like: (1) Was it your choice to become a dancer or were you forced into, (e.g., to support a child, pay overdue bills, etc.)? (2) How do you feel about being an exotic dancer? (3) Do you feel safe at the club where you dance? (4) How much alcohol do you drink while you work? The dancers in this site tend to be very mature and smart about their work, but, not all dancers are like that. I would be happy to date a dancer who is a strong independent smart woman who chooses to dance because of the flexible hours and good pay, who is proud of her body and feels comfortable in her skin, who is responsible with her alcohol or drug consumption and who realizes that this line of work has a short life span and she is already thinking of her next career path. On the other hand, I would not date a dancer that hates dancing, but, feels like she is trapped and has no other option, has low self-esteem, has alcohol or drug dependency issues, has no ambition or goals for the future, etc.

    Because it isn't her identity. SHE is her identity. She has an entire life, not just as a Dancer or Camgirl.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:


  39. #123
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    BTW, hit enter every now and then to start a new paragraph. That was hard to read.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

  40. #124
    Veteran Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    441
    Thanks
    916
    Thanked 950 Times in 341 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    ^ I disagree that guys who don't give a shit are the best partners. How can you not give a shit about her job, which is a very big part of her life and her identity? If you really do not care, you must have a very shallow level of emotional involvement in the relationship. Sex work comes with a lot of work hazards and can lead to many problems. If a woman I was starting to date told me she was a police officer or in military service, or, any job with serious risks, I would be concerned, I would not - not give a shit. This does not mean I'm not going to handle it, but, I do give a shit. If I started dating a lady and she told me she was a stripper, I would have some questions, like: (1) Was it your choice to become a dancer or were you forced into, (e.g., to support a child, pay overdue bills, etc.)? (2) How do you feel about being an exotic dancer? (3) Do you feel safe at the club where you dance? (4) How much alcohol do you drink while you work? The dancers in this site tend to be very mature and smart about their work, but, not all dancers are like that. I would be happy to date a dancer who is a strong independent smart woman who chooses to dance because of the flexible hours and good pay, who is proud of her body and feels comfortable in her skin, who is responsible with her alcohol or drug consumption and who realizes that this line of work has a short life span and she is already thinking of her next career path. On the other hand, I would not date a dancer that hates dancing, but, feels like she is trapped and has no other option, has low self-esteem, has alcohol or drug dependency issues, has no ambition or goals for the future, etc.

    would you give any woman the third degree like this if she wasnít in the adult industry? These are really personal questions that are none of your business and not exclusive to the adult industry. How would you feel if you were analyzed to this extent? If I am close to a partner they would get the answers to those questions in due time. You come in with too many preconceived notions to even play around in your head the idea of dating a sex worker.

    I used to divulge early because I am out/open about my career, but way too many guys think they know more about my job and why I do it. You donít

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  42. #125
    Veteran Member Raziel's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 771 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    would you give any woman the third degree like this if she wasn’t in the adult industry? These are really personal questions that are none of your business and not exclusive to the adult industry. How would you feel if you were analyzed to this extent? If I am close to a partner they would get the answers to those questions in due time. You come in with too many preconceived notions to even play around in your head the idea of dating a sex worker.

    I used to divulge early because I am out/open about my career, but way too many guys think they know more about my job and why I do it. You don’t
    Right on. Right on. She isn't JUST a Stripper, Camgirl, or Escort. She is a whole person. Worthy of respect.

    The reason why i say Men who don't give a shit are the best guys is because they are the ones most likely to be interested in the REST of her. Guys that think it's awesome to date a Stripper just want to fuck her and impress their friends. They only care about her club life, they don't give a shit that she likes to Zipline, or play Miniature Golf, or whatever. Or that her favorite color is Purple. All they wanna do is bring their friends to the club and brag. All that guy is is a toy for her to play with, or a wallet she can use, especially if he's handsome. She'll fuck him for a little while, but the second she meets a guy that doesn't give a shit about her job, he's Gone. He's basically a glorified regular.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beauty Industry/ adult industry
    By blasianbeauty in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2015, 02:56 PM
  2. Woman set to marry building undeterred by demolition work
    By High-Heel-Lover in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:02 PM
  3. Adult Industry
    By JazzD in forum Other Work
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:21 PM
  4. What has the adult industry done for you???
    By OmgShesWild in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 05:54 AM
  5. Who says the adult industry?
    By montythegeek in forum Political Poo
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 12:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •