Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

Thanks
    Thanked 13,109 Times in 3,552 Posts

Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    I once knew a girl that was a Dancer (this was a long time ago, I was a kid, well not a Kid Kid, but a Teenager) she was a bit older than me (I don't remember how much). She didn't do anything with Customers, but she liked Nerds. That was her thing. I couldn't figure it out, but she was ALL OVER them. Normally you expect a hot girl to fawn all over some Football player, but she just dropped them all (and sometimes they got pissed about it). Honestly some dude that's gonna peak in College, and then I find him BAGGING MY GROCERIES, he has no place next to a guy that will actually be able to take care of her. She was smart. Nerds are actually better able. They have a future. And understand how lucky they are to have her.

Now, I'm not harshing on Football players (a lot of these dudes are actually pretty cool) but a lot of these people were someone you might want to have a dalliance with, but not a long term relationship. Most of them are not going anywhere. For many of them, this is the top of their life. It's all downhill from there.
    That girl had it figured out. The best guys come in strange packages...

Reminds me of that bit in Revenge of the Nerds where the cheerleader asks the lead nerd "How are you so good at sex?" and he goes "All jocks think about is sports, all we think about is sex". I know that movie gets trashed for that scene nowadays, but it's pretty true. Every 'cool' guy I've dated has sucked in the sack. The nerds are FAR superior.

My ex was exactly what you're talking about, the cool 'preppy' stereotype back in high school. I liked him because he had some cute dorky qualities that he hid from everyone else, but he was majorly preoccupied with being Mr. Popular (Asshole) Football Player. It was all downhill for him after graduation. He tried to continue being cool by selling pot and hanging out with 'actual' drug dealers, which bit him in the ass and landed him a felony charge.
    Now he's 32 & still working a shitty hourly job, renting a room from a friend & driving the same beat up truck. My friends have found him on dating apps, lying about being a doctor or in pilot training Definitely glad I did not hitch my wagon to him when I was still young and optimistic!
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,409 Times in 866 Posts

Default Re: Would You Marry A Woman Who Worked In Adult Industry????

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    That girl had it figured out. The best guys come in strange packages...

Reminds me of that bit in Revenge of the Nerds where the cheerleader asks the lead nerd "How are you so good at sex?" and he goes "All jocks think about is sports, all we think about is sex". I know that movie gets trashed for that scene nowadays, but it's pretty true. Every 'cool' guy I've dated has sucked in the sack. The nerds are FAR superior.

My ex was exactly what you're talking about, the cool 'preppy' stereotype back in high school. I liked him because he had some cute dorky qualities that he hid from everyone else, but he was majorly preoccupied with being Mr. Popular (Asshole) Football Player. It was all downhill for him after graduation. He tried to continue being cool by selling pot and hanging out with 'actual' drug dealers, which bit him in the ass and landed him a felony charge.
    Now he's 32 & still working a shitty hourly job, renting a room from a friend & driving the same beat up truck. My friends have found him on dating apps, lying about being a doctor or in pilot training Definitely glad I did not hitch my wagon to him when I was still young and optimistic!
    Yeah, you need to actually get a fucking Education. Do the shit young people do, that's fine. But it can't be only a party and chasing girls. You have to actually get your nose on that Grindstone. Make something of yourself. But the problem is (and forgive me for this) pussy is all they care about. And that ruins their lives.

"Would you like fries with that?" Said the McDonalds employee
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789