Thread: Would you rather have a club full of regular customers or strangers?

Thanks

Default Would you rather have a club full of regular customers or strangers?

If they were carrying the same amounts of cash and willing to spend, on any given day would you rather be surrounded by regulars or first time customers?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,960 Times in 3,063 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Would you rather have a club full of regular customers or strangers?

I don't care as long as they're generous gentlemen.

But if I had to really pick, I guess new faces all of the time. My regulars never been local, that I remember anyway. Most are out of town/country.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Would you rather have a club full of regular customers or strangers?

Quite honestly, if it's a full room, I would rather have strangers. Regulars always think that they have carte blanche to your time and attention, and if it's a room full of customers, regulars, it would be a matter of playing musical chairs and not focusing on anyone too long, which may hurt the feelings of some of the customers who may not fully get the fact that I'm working. When there's more than one regular in a club, It's tricky enough to divide your time, let alone a club full of regulars...
    “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” ~ L.T. Ulrich

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BondGirl007 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 667 Posts

strangers.

some regulars are cool, but a lot of them can be really draining and difficult and bring lots of drama. the best are one-time customers, preferably from out of town, who are celebrating something. they just want to get drunk and motorboat a hot girl and throw money around freely.. then they go back home to their life and leave me alone. they don't want my number, no emotional investment, no beating around the bush, i don't have to remember things about them... none of that. i've had some regs become friends but it's really taxing. while it's nice to have the reliability of regular money from a few select guys i can't do that with everyone or i'd go crazy.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Strangers please! Regulars are exhausting. I don't like feeling like any of the customers think they know me or have some sort of personal connection with me. It's just my job my customers are not my friends (or more than friends). The more comfortable the customers get with me the comfortable they are trying to get me to see them outside of the club, trying to get my number, etc. and it's exhausting trying to dodge their advances. Also I lie a lot in the club. Sometimes I say im a college student, sometimes I lie about how long ive been dancing, I lie about my relationship status, I lie about all sorts of things depending on what I think the customer wants to hear so it's really hard for me to keep up with all the bullshit im spewing when I dont really remember what I said to who so I would rather not see the same customer too often.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    strangers.

some regulars are cool, but a lot of them can be really draining and difficult and bring lots of drama. the best are one-time customers, preferably from out of town, who are celebrating something. they just want to get drunk and motorboat a hot girl and throw money around freely.. then they go back home to their life and leave me alone. they don't want my number, no emotional investment, no beating around the bush, i don't have to remember things about them... none of that. i've had some regs become friends but it's really taxing. while it's nice to have the reliability of regular money from a few select guys i can't do that with everyone or i'd go crazy.
    Hear!! Hear!! "Friendly not familiar." ~ George Washington
    “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” ~ L.T. Ulrich

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BondGirl007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl007 View Post
    Quite honestly, if it's a full room, I would rather have strangers. Regulars always think that they have carte blanche to your time and attention, and if it's a room full of customers, regulars, it would be a matter of playing musical chairs and not focusing on anyone too long, which may hurt the feelings of some of the customers who may not fully get the fact that I'm working. When there's more than one regular in a club, It's tricky enough to divide your time, let alone a club full of regulars...
    This makes sense. Practically speaking, you can only be so many places at the same time.

From a customer perspective, it seems like guys typically take a "wait in line" approach when a dancer's time is in demand. If it's juggling several regular customers, is that how dancers would see it? Most guys aren't going to know who's a regular and who's not unless they're crossing paths enough to recognize each other. Is there a "fairness" factor in how the attention is divided?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    I don't care as long as they're generous gentlemen....But if I had to really pick, I guess new faces all of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniellaa View Post
    Strangers please! Regulars are exhausting. I don't like feeling like any of the customers think they know me or have some sort of personal connection with me. It's just my job my customers are not my friends (or more than friends). The more comfortable the customers get with me the comfortable they are trying to get me to see them outside of the club, trying to get my number, etc. and it's exhausting trying to dodge their advances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I was thinking this question would be more of a mixed bag for responses, but with a 5-0 start in favor of strangers it might end up being a landslide. In many ways this is the exact opposite of what guys talk about as customers, but should be required reading for those who want to get the most out of their experience in strip clubs.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 832 Posts

Good thing I'm always traveling!
    Where am I? Apple Asia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,247 Times in 5,477 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Same amounts of spending? - probably regulars but only bc. it will be easier to sell them as they have already been sold and are more predictable like you know with great certainty they will spend and more likely they will come back and spend again - whereas with strangers its a 50/50 chance they will spend or even come back again.