Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

  1. #1
    Member Slave4U's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Default Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    I have a medium to large bubble butt when I'm walking in flat shoes that is pretty noticeable. When I wear heels, my ass looks small (All the nice, rounded fat disappears). Any tips? It ruins my self-confidence. Is it okay to wear flat platform...sandals if they look kind of slutty as a substitute?

  2. #2
    Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 101 Times in 45 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slave4U View Post
    I have a medium to large bubble butt when I'm walking in flat shoes that is pretty noticeable. When I wear heels, my ass looks small (All the nice, rounded fat disappears). Any tips? It ruins my self-confidence. Is it okay to wear flat platform...sandals if they look kind of slutty as a substitute?
    Do you do any glute exercises? I hate to say it but there needs to be decent muscle to perk up a big booty, gravity has it's way.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member Slave4U's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Do you do any glute exercises? I hate to say it but there needs to be decent muscle to perk up a big booty, gravity has it's way.
    I assumed I had glute muscles because I used to run cross country, but perhaps it is gravity that has been working in my favor all along only because I'm young. I'm scared to work out because I thought it would eat away all the booty I currently have.

  5. #4
    Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 101 Times in 45 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slave4U View Post
    I assumed I had glute muscles because I used to run cross country, but perhaps it is gravity that has been working in my favor all along only because I'm young. I'm scared to work out because I thought it would eat away all the booty I currently have.
    weights, a mix of heavy and toning. ( I do Pilates for toning) Work small and large muscles, EVERY single one, otherwise that thing will drop!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member Slave4U's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    weights, a mix of heavy and toning. ( I do Pilates for toning) Work small and large muscles, EVERY single one, otherwise that thing will drop!
    Damn, I thought I could get away with not having to specifically work it out! Well, thanks anyway, I guess I need to work to make that booty pop at ALL times!

  8. #6
    Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 529 Posts

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    definitely don't wear sandals or flat shoes.. most clubs won't let you do that anyways. but you can get some kind of shorter, chunkier heel. pleaser makes tons of different styles

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Veteran Member PinkPopcorn's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 610 Times in 260 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    It sounds like you don't know how to walk in heels or wear them, heels usually make your ass pop because of where the pressure and weight goes on your foot typically keeps your thigh tensed. Your ass should be better in heels than in flats/sandals. Try walking in different ways, or try a different heel that is more comfortable.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Member Slave4U's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopcorn View Post
    It sounds like you don't know how to walk in heels or wear them, heels usually make your ass pop because of where the pressure and weight goes on your foot typically keeps your thigh tensed. Your ass should be better in heels than in flats/sandals. Try walking in different ways, or try a different heel that is more comfortable.
    I've never had trouble walking in heels, but perhaps that's because I haven't been walking correctly in them. Thanks for the advice :

  13. #9
    Member kamiliam's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 101 Times in 45 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

    I have seen some rears that were not helped by heels, typically the small thighs/bottom heavy butts combo. It is rare but it can occur. I still think adding muscle will help

Similar Threads

  1. Homeless soon--advice greatly appreciated
    By Rubelle in forum Life Support
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 10:08 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-02-2015, 09:31 AM
  3. Telling My Mom: Thoughts, Advice, Tips Appreciated!
    By SexedUpCat in forum Life Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:24 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 09:19 AM
  5. Ideas Greatly Appreciated
    By mild2wild in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2005, 03:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •