Thread: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Default Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

I have a medium to large bubble butt when I'm walking in flat shoes that is pretty noticeable. When I wear heels, my ass looks small (All the nice, rounded fat disappears). Any tips? It ruins my self-confidence. Is it okay to wear flat platform...sandals if they look kind of slutty as a substitute?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Has an ass but with heels it disappears (tips greatly appreciated)

Quote Originally Posted by Slave4U View Post
    I have a medium to large bubble butt when I'm walking in flat shoes that is pretty noticeable. When I wear heels, my ass looks small (All the nice, rounded fat disappears). Any tips? It ruins my self-confidence. Is it okay to wear flat platform...sandals if they look kind of slutty as a substitute?
    Do you do any glute exercises? I hate to say it but there needs to be decent muscle to perk up a big booty, gravity has it's way.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    Do you do any glute exercises? I hate to say it but there needs to be decent muscle to perk up a big booty, gravity has it's way.
    I assumed I had glute muscles because I used to run cross country, but perhaps it is gravity that has been working in my favor all along only because I'm young. I'm scared to work out because I thought it would eat away all the booty I currently have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Slave4U View Post
    I assumed I had glute muscles because I used to run cross country, but perhaps it is gravity that has been working in my favor all along only because I'm young. I'm scared to work out because I thought it would eat away all the booty I currently have.
    weights, a mix of heavy and toning. ( I do Pilates for toning) Work small and large muscles, EVERY single one, otherwise that thing will drop!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    weights, a mix of heavy and toning. ( I do Pilates for toning) Work small and large muscles, EVERY single one, otherwise that thing will drop!
    Damn, I thought I could get away with not having to specifically work it out! Well, thanks anyway, I guess I need to work to make that booty pop at ALL times!

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 529 Posts

definitely don't wear sandals or flat shoes.. most clubs won't let you do that anyways. but you can get some kind of shorter, chunkier heel. pleaser makes tons of different styles

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

It sounds like you don't know how to walk in heels or wear them, heels usually make your ass pop because of where the pressure and weight goes on your foot typically keeps your thigh tensed. Your ass should be better in heels than in flats/sandals. Try walking in different ways, or try a different heel that is more comfortable.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopcorn View Post
    It sounds like you don't know how to walk in heels or wear them, heels usually make your ass pop because of where the pressure and weight goes on your foot typically keeps your thigh tensed. Your ass should be better in heels than in flats/sandals. Try walking in different ways, or try a different heel that is more comfortable.
    I've never had trouble walking in heels, but perhaps that's because I haven't been walking correctly in them. Thanks for the advice :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I have seen some rears that were not helped by heels, typically the small thighs/bottom heavy butts combo. It is rare but it can occur. I still think adding muscle will help