Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Short(ish) Story, "My First Time"

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re: A Short(ish) Story, "My First Time"

^ All that is good and fine, but, if you were my bud, I would take you to Costa Rica, and for the same $2,000 you spent on mere lap dances, you would have 2 or 3 gorgeous Latina ladies cuddling with you in bed, giving you all the emotional nurturing you need, saying sweet little things to you in Spanish, and then, giving you such a good rough screw between them that you would not walk straight for two weeks... Just saying.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    ^ All that is good and fine, but, if you were my bud, I would take you to Costa Rica, and for the same $2,000 you spent on mere lap dances, you would have 2 or 3 gorgeous Latina ladies cuddling with you in bed, giving you all the emotional nurturing you need, saying sweet little things to you in Spanish, and then, giving you such a good rough screw between them that you would not walk straight for two weeks... Just saying.
    Well, I don't have friends like that, nor do I have the resources/time lol.

I don't mind giving my money to dancers. I hope it's going to a good cause and not to drugs or some lame boyfriend who does Jack and shit all day.

In the end, it's worth it to me, and I don't mind spending big because it's fun to be "popular" for a weekend, even if it's all a sham.

God/dess
    Thanks

Of course you are right, PinkPopcorn... Nothing wrong with Titus, he seems like a cool dude, and I won't put him down for blowing 1 grand a week in the club... Maybe he earns more than $20,000/month and spending $1,000 a week is less than 20% of his monthly income... and maybe, he doesn't need to save that money for his retirement.

The benefit of 'sex touring' in Costa Rica or Amsterdam, etc., is that, you've got other great sights to see while you're there. Nice jungles and beaches in Costa Rica, and beautiful canals, shops, and museums in Amsterdam, etc. But, blowing several grand in a local club,... there are no interesting sights to see afterwards, at least none that you haven't seen a million times already.

Are you saying that spending less than one grand per week at a club is being cheap? I usually only buy 3 to 4 dances. I don't go there looking for a long extended date or a happy ending. All I need is about 1 hour total: half an hour to watch the stage dances (yes, I do tip stage dancers) and the other half hour with my favorite dancer to enjoy a few erotic lap dances. But, I don't see the point in more than four dances. Thirty minutes is enough of a tease and it is enough to create a nice erotic memory to store for later.

My concern for my new bud Titus is that he not spend irresponsibly, become too emotionally attached or become a strip club addict. He is a newbie (refer to title of this thread). If he can navigate around those pitfalls and have a great time, more power to him.
    Last edited by jack0177057; 02-02-2018 at 05:42 PM.
    - Oscar Wilde

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Not sure where you got 1K per week. I've been to a club twice now, over the course of two months. So, if we're averaging, it's 1k per month.

If we want to get into investments, I'm maxing two Roth IRAs and have 700 a month going into various insurance policies. Currently sitting at $60K in investment assets saved up since I was 22.

Current plan is to spend about $1500 each weekend I go to the club. I'm a bit of a stat junkie, so I've planned out what that gets me (exactly what I'm looking for). My tax refund is about $6500, so without touching any savings, I've funded about 4 months of clubbing before I even have to look at moving anything around.

Money's good for me. My family wants for nothing, and hey, if I really get strapped for cash, my comic collection is valued at about $150K.

I appreciate you looking out for me Jack, but I'll be alright.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titus23 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

^ Glad to hear, Titus. Enjoy.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks

I loved your story. It is fantastic to hear about men having positive experiences that extend beyond their sexual fantasies. I'm glad you found a friend. I wish I had people like you come to my club. Wanna visit Dallas?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NikkiToTheStage For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiToTheStage View Post
    I loved your story. It is fantastic to hear about men having positive experiences that extend beyond their sexual fantasies. I'm glad you found a friend. I wish I had people like you come to my club. Wanna visit Dallas?
    Funny you mention that! I'm working on a DFW vacation sometime in the next few months. Came through there on new years and want to actually visit for real.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

So, I've been talking to the woman in my story quite a bit lately. We've made plans this weekend to have a nice dinner date, followed by drinks and brunch the next morning. She seems pretty excited and is going all out on the prep. Hair, nails, makeover, etc lol. She says she doesn't date much, and that she can't wait for the weekend.

She doesn't know the whole plan yet, but I'm going to take her to a few shopping centers, offer to get her whatever she wants, then off to a barcade for drinks, a short walk to a nice restaurant for dinner, followed by more drinks and music. I've offered to drive her home for the night, or she can crash in my hotel room (no expectations, just offering a room), and then in the morning, I found a place with bottomless mimosas for Sunday brunch.

I haven't been on a date in ages, and I can't wait for this one. It'll be great to see her again, and even better to get to know her a bit.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Update, and probably last one about her. She's amazing. We spent the last 36 hours together, and are meeting up one last time tomorrow so she can pay me back for something I loaned her.

Who knew my first time in a gentlemans club would result in a real relationship with a beautiful woman. Thanks all, as always, for listening.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titus23 View Post

Who knew my first time in a gentlemans club would result in a real relationship
    Do not lose sight of her profession. Having fun with a beautiful woman for money is perfectly fine IMO, but mixing up reality and fantasy will send you down a dangerous path.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by WillingToSpend View Post
    Do not lose sight of her profession. Having fun with a beautiful woman for money is perfectly fine IMO, but mixing up reality and fantasy will send you down a dangerous path.
    Completely agree. However, this woman has shared her real name, where she lives, introduced me to family, spent the weekend with me, refused my money when I offered to pay for stuff, and several other things that someone trying to hustle would not. Call it a 1 in a million chance if you will, but she is no longer just a fantasy.

Thanks

Completely agree. However, this woman has shared her real name, where she lives, introduced me to family, spent the weekend with me, refused my money when I offered to pay for stuff, and several other things that someone trying to hustle would not. Call it a 1 in a million chance if you will, but she is no longer just a fantasy.
    If you're still paying her for some things, more than likely you're still just a customer.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by WillingToSpend View Post
    If you're still paying her for some things, more than likely you're still just a customer.
    I took her to dinner and paid for that. She paid my gas money for driving us around, we split the hotel bill, she bought the booze. Just like any other relationship I've ever had.

I understand your cynicism, but I don't need to prove to anyone that the past weekend was not a business transaction.

She and I know what happened and where we're going, and that's what matters. I just wanted to share an update with anyone that's followed from my first post that somehow, the connection I felt initially, as a customer, has blossomed into something real. I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad that it did.

Thanks

I don't need to prove to anyone that the past weekend was not a business transaction.
    And nor do I want you to prove anything. I am simply providing some advice given my experience and since you are new to this.

I hope that you find happiness in whatever you have obtained, for the long run. Best of luck.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WillingToSpend For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

It sounds like a wonderful friendship is beginning and I hope it goes well for you

cynicism aside some of the best friends I've ever had I've been in the exotic industries

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by pinups4 View Post
    It sounds like a wonderful friendship is beginning and I hope it goes well for you

cynicism aside some of the best friends I've ever had I've been in the exotic industries
    Thanks. I'm hopeful as well. I don't know how long lasting it will be (my job moves me around a lot), but while it lasts, I'm hoping we can continue to have fun. She's a blast to be around and her personality is infectious. Most people seem concerned about the fact she's a dancer, but like I've said before, that's not how I see her. She's simply a woman who happens to dance. Why can't a guy be friends with a woman who dances?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12