Thread: Help with UK Paxum?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Mind Blowing Help with UK Paxum?

Hi! I'm wondering if any UK models can help me navigate Paxum.

What is the best way to withdraw money to my UK bank account? I see there is wire transfer, EFT and transfer to bank card available. Do I have to convert from USD to GBP before withdrawing? And which option is the best to use? Thank you in advance for any help - Paxum support are not responding to me and I am very confused!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Default Re: Help with UK Paxum?

Hi

Paxum no longer offer EFT in GBP.

For EFT payments you need to convert your USD to Euro within Paxum ( So you need to set up a Euro account) EFT fee costs about 4.50 Euro & this is what I do.

You should check with your British receiving bank that its ok with them to receive Euro & what charges if any they might apply ( My bank doesn't charge).

Also, to use EFT you need to verfiy with Paxum your British bank account & provide your IBAN.

You don't or you didn't need to verify your British bank account for wire but it costs $ 50!

EFT is the cheapest & the best way for us in the UK - It's just a pain when you're getting set up but once you're all verified it's good - I've never had any issues with Paxum.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you SO much Kristen!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bustymissdani For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I need to do this now that First Choice are no longer an option. It seems I can have a GBP account. Do I add it, then transfers from USD account to that, then transfer to UK bank from there? (Why is it never easy for us?!)
    rebeccateal.com

Breast cancer? I kicked its butt...back on cam and loving it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaT View Post
    I need to do this now that First Choice are no longer an option. It seems I can have a GBP account. Do I add it, then transfers from USD account to that, then transfer to UK bank from there? (Why is it never easy for us?!)
    You can either wire your cash from your GBP account or if you want to use their EFT service (Which I do) You need to open a Euro account within Paxum & add your international bank details (They should be on your bank statement). You then transfer your USD to Euro & then it gets converted again to GBP.

Paxum have made some recent changes & it cost about 4 Euro to Transfer via EFT & I don't feel I'm worse off even though it gets converted twice because what I lose on the conversion I save on the EFT fee ( It used to be about $9).

Look at the card option too because that might work out better for some.

I think if you're putting over a $1000 a week through Paxum then either a wire or the card might be best - less than a $1000 then EFT should be the cheapest probably.

I use the to get paid from TalkToMe & I've used Paxum for over 2 years now & I've not had any problems getting paid. The EFT takes about 5 days to reach my bank.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thank you Kristen. Can I not add a GBP account rather than a euro one? Also, I'm guessing I can swithch methods whenever I want to.
    You are so helpful, thank you x
    Last edited by RebeccaT; 04-10-2018 at 07:09 AM.
    rebeccateal.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

thank you Kristen. Can I not add a GBP account rather than a euro one?
    Sorry this site is glitchy and I can only reply if I quote you.

Paxum can no longer offer EFT in GBP - you have to change it within Paxum to Euro. Its down to the processor that they're are using. I'm hoping they'll be able to offer it in GBP in the future though. As far as I'm aware you can still wire money from your GBP account just not EFT. It isn't ideal having your money exchanged twice but with First Choice going under will probably make Paxum stronger & hopefully even better with more options.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    Sorry this site is glitchy and I can only reply if I quote you.

Paxum can no longer offer EFT in GBP - you have to change it within Paxum to Euro. Its down to the processor that they're are using. I'm hoping they'll be able to offer it in GBP in the future though. As far as I'm aware you can still wire money from your GBP account just not EFT. It isn't ideal having your money exchanged twice but with First Choice going under will probably make Paxum stronger & hopefully even better with more options.
    Ah, now I understand. As I'm not camming at the moment, I get approx $100 every three months from a subscriber who seems to have forgotten to cancel! so I think I'll let it build up to make a transfer worthwhile.
    rebeccateal.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Ah, now I understand. As I'm not camming at the moment, I get approx $100 every three months from a subscriber who seems to have forgotten to cancel! so I think I'll let it build up to make a transfer worthwhile.
    Also, Paxum charge a fee now if you don't use your account within 180 days. I think its $5 a month if you don't use it so, if your subscriber stops his subscription then it might be worth closing your Paxum account to avoid any account fee's.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm trying to create a business account so i can order the card but they are asking a whole lot of info i don't have, what should i do? pls help

Thanks
    Thanked 6,238 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    I'm trying to create a business account so i can order the card but they are asking a whole lot of info i don't have, what should i do? pls help
    The card was serviced by FirstChoice, so the last thing said was that they were looking for other solutions.

Paxum EFT and transfer services are working fine, just the cards are currently not a thing.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi please advice. I need to create a paxum account. I'm with Eu. I do not have a bank account. They told me to set up a personal account. I need the same way as payoneer and firstchoicepay. Can I create a paxum account? Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Malinka View Post
    Hi please advice. I need to create a paxum account. I'm with Eu. I do not have a bank account. They told me to set up a personal account. I need the same way as payoneer and firstchoicepay. Can I create a paxum account? Thank you.

Hi Malinka

Yes - you'll need to open a current account in your own country to be able to use Paxums Electronic Transfer service (EFT or Wire) EFT costs only 4.20 Euro per transfer & takes 5 - 7 business to complete.

If you don't open a current account then you will need to wait for Paxum to issue their new card.

Either way, you will still have to set up a personal account with Paxum to be able to use any of their services. They also have a service where you can you can load your money onto an external Debit/Credit card. I've never used that particular service myself so I'm not sure if you can use that service with a Pre- paid debit card - You'd have to confirm it with Paxum but I think you can.
    Last edited by Kristen_Krystal; 04-13-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks

Děkuji za vaši radu. Ještě jedna věc. Můj problém je, že všechno je napsáno na mém příteli, Bank, internet, telefon v jeho jménu. Takže jsem odhodlán uspořádat paušální sazbu nebo internet, abych dokázal své jméno a adresu. Doufám, že i smlouva je dostačující.

Thanks

Any British girls use Paxum for MFC payments?

I've just become verified with Paxum but after reading this I'm confused as to how I transfer my money from MFC to my bank via Paxum.

Because MFC is an American site and deals in $, do I use a $ account on Paxum or one in Ł because I'll be transferring the money to a British bank account?

I'm so confused!! Haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by BritishCammer1992 View Post
    Any British girls use Paxum for MFC payments?

I've just become verified with Paxum but after reading this I'm confused as to how I transfer my money from MFC to my bank via Paxum.

Because MFC is an American site and deals in $, do I use a $ account on Paxum or one in Ł because I'll be transferring the money to a British bank account?

I'm so confused!! Haha
    Hiya

You need a USD account to receive your funds from MFC & then you also need a Euro account. Paxum no longer pay out via EFT in GBP so you need to convert it into Euro.

I think they still pay out in GPB if you use the Wire Transfer so, in that case you'd open a USD & a GBP account.

You can have all three accounts if you want - they only take one click to create once you've got your main Paxum account opened & verified.

It's not as confusing as it seems

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    Hiya

You need a USD account to receive your funds from MFC & then you also need a Euro account. Paxum no longer pay out via EFT in GBP so you need to convert it into Euro.

I think they still pay out in GPB if you use the Wire Transfer so, in that case you'd open a USD & a GBP account.

You can have all three accounts if you want - they only take one click to create once you've got your main Paxum account opened & verified.

It's not as confusing as it seems
    Thank you so much for your reply, it does sound much less confusing now!!