Thread: Pervout pay gone under, anyone get their 1099's?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 540 Posts

Default Pervout pay gone under, anyone get their 1099's?

I spoke with lance, who by the way isnt paying anyone their last weeks earnings, and he said the "booking department was sending them out". I kindly informed him that i believe by law they need to be postmarked by februaty 1st. Here it is the 11th and i have no 1099. I am suspicious he may be planning to not file taxes for the .lmey he made with pop for 2017.. Has ANYONE who worked with pervout pay received their 1099?

I need this 1099 to prove income for when i file a k1 fiance visa for my british fiance so i am kind of panicking
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)

www.MadameXavialune.com

Thanks
    Thanked 6,232 Times in 1,638 Posts

Default Re: Pervout pay gone under, anyone get their 1099's?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressX View Post
    I spoke with lance, who by the way isnt paying anyone their last weeks earnings, and he said the "booking department was sending them out". I kindly informed him that i believe by law they need to be postmarked by februaty 1st. Here it is the 11th and i have no 1099. I am suspicious he may be planning to not file taxes for the .lmey he made with pop for 2017.. Has ANYONE who worked with pervout pay received their 1099?

I need this 1099 to prove income for when i file a k1 fiance visa for my british fiance so i am kind of panicking
    Simply listing it on your tax return under "other income" is good enough for the State Department. They only want to see the bottom line on your most recent tax return(s) to check annual income vs. the poverty rate unless they specifically told you they want more detail.

The IRS doesn't really need a 1099 either. The only time you need a 1099 is if the business filed one so they could write off your pay on their expenses, otherwise just list your best guess (or exact accounting) of your earnings from that company for the year and a loose description of what it was on your Schedule-C under "other income". For the 1099 thing, the business will be the one squirming later by not filing, not you.
    Last edited by KatyBoleyn; 02-12-2018 at 10:15 AM.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,783 Times in 3,591 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

While you are here? I am waiting for 1099 from Bonga.. Olga says don't worry we are sending them out.. however, if I don't receive it, I already have their tax id number.. What is the amount I should put? The Total amount I was paid? and just pretend they sent it to me.. it's pretty shitty I am still waiting for it.. I had the same problem last year.

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    Simply listing it on your tax return under "other income" is good enough for the State Department. They only want to see the bottom line on your most recent tax return(s) to check annual income vs. the poverty rate unless they specifically told you they want more detail.

The IRS doesn't really need a 1099 either. The only time you need a 1099 is if the business filed one so they could write off your pay on their expenses, otherwise just list your best guess (or exact accounting) of your earnings from that company for the year and a loose description of what it was on your Schedule-C under "other income". For the 1099 thing, the business will be the one squirming later by not filing, not you.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,232 Times in 1,638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    While you are here? I am waiting for 1099 from Bonga.. Olga says don't worry we are sending them out.. however, if I don't receive it, I already have their tax id number.. What is the amount I should put? The Total amount I was paid? and just pretend they sent it to me.. it's pretty shitty I am still waiting for it.. I had the same problem last year.
    Don't fake it unless you can match it exactly. If you guess wrong and you under-report, the IRS will get curious. I don't know why a few companies were very late this year...C4S had the same issue. I honestly wasn't expecting one from Bonga at all. I don't believe we got one last year.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Pervout Pay - Did anyone ever get a 1099?

I cant remember if I posted this, but I dont think I did. So when PoP went down in january Lance Hart assured us we'd all get paid, firstly.. And I dont know about anyone else but I never did. Second, I never got a 1099 from the company for my taxes. I'm a little late to the game and am going to my h + r block appointment tomorrow, and I never got that 1099. I know I can just claim it as "other" income, but I dont think they should be able to get away with not sending out 1099's, I am not familiar with how taxes work but doesnt that mean they're not claiming the income?

As a side note, I never got a 1099 from Arousr, either. Unless it was lost in the mail.. But they are canadian so I dont know? I just dont want the IRS to think I have income I am not claiming. I'm peeved about PoP though. Did anyone get anything from either of these companies?

www.MadameXavialune.com

Thanks

Whoops i guess i did post this already. Sorry! My bad lol

www.MadameXavialune.com