Thread: Clubs in Central Florida and Nola that cater to older (30+) gentleman?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Clubs in Central Florida and Nola that cater to older (30+) gentleman?

And this also applies to Louisiana/new Orleans Because I plan to go there soon. The thing is is that the club I'm at right now is dry and I don't want to waste my time being in a club full of wannabes and timewasters even though I know a few of those are in every Club but I would like to know if any of you are familiar with any that cater to middle-aged to older gentleman that like to spend? exlcuding Orland (no $$$ and need a liscence smh) I prefer not to dance in Tampa but if there's any like what in looking for don't be shy to share please.����

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taytum Jae For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 808 Posts

Default Re: Clubs in Central Florida and Nola that cater to older (30+) gentleman?

Both Nola and Baton Rouge penthouse kinda do, but you should probably do some research on Nola bc it’s not reallywhere you wanna take a strip trip to right now

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Re: Clubs in Central Florida and Nola that cater to older (30+) gentleman?

Yea I heard that it's not the best from one girl in my club but she didn't go into depth smfh this pisses me off. I wonder if Texas is popping in the spring time. I feel things should brighten up by April.

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taytum Jae View Post
    Yea I heard that it's not the best from one girl in my club but she didn't go into depth smfh this pisses me off ������. I wonder if Texas is popping in the spring time.
    It’s not just that it’s not that good or whatever.. there were a bunch of raids recently and I think a lot of places still aren’t hiring. I was gonna take a trip there myself but now I’m not going to bc of that since I’m not sure I’m still in the system(s)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Wow well what about FL. I had a customer come in and tell me that he went to Oz and recommend it to me he even knew that my current club isn't profitable but I'm not sure because of the reviews I've seen on here and by best I meant it's not the best time to be in New Orleans to dance according to my co worker(s).

Thanks
    Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,444 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Just go and try different clubs. If you have a reg club you work at you can always go back there. Go try a shift at Oz, and then you can try some of the places in Clearwater. Orlando has never ever been good for dancing. It is a town that is based around family tourism. Except for a few golf tournaments there every year people are there for the parks. the majority of the locals work in the tourism industry and aren't really going to titty bars on their days off. Obviously this is a generalization but...

Daytona can be ok, but it is a little far from where you are. I would try Tampa and Clearwater first and then venture out from there. You're talking about going to other states- but didn't you JUST start dancing?
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gia2608 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Gia2608 View Post
    Just go and try different clubs. If you have a reg club you work at you can always go back there. Go try a shift at Oz, and then you can try some of the places in Clearwater. Orlando has never ever been good for dancing. It is a town that is based around family tourism. Except for a few golf tournaments there every year people are there for the parks. the majority of the locals work in the tourism industry and aren't really going to titty bars on their days off. Obviously this is a generalization but...

Daytona can be ok, but it is a little far from where you are. I would try Tampa and Clearwater first and then venture out from there. You're talking about going to other states- but didn't you JUST start dancing?
    Yes I just started however I've had stripper buddies for a few years therefore I am no stranger to the pole and I know how to dance off the pole as well, not all dancers need months to get the hang of it. The other dancers at my current club who have been there for a while complain about how bad it's been which its kind of my fault because I should have talk to the girls before auditioning but I knew the club was safe and management was really good even had a few customers tell me that I was wasting my time and there's no way in hell I should be making less than 200 every (8rh) shift. Ive been wanting to travel to Nola with buddies since forever even before I even fathomed I'd be a dancer so might as well dance while I'm vacationing for spring break (season) but I doubt that'll happen due to the raidings. My current club was a cute starter club to knock my chill off though.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taytum Jae For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I tend to look for clubs that have decent day shifts, especially if they serve good food. Those types of gentlemen's clubs tend to have a more sophisticated (read older businessmen) clientele. Is there a particular reason that you don't want to dance in Tampa? If you're only looking to make at least 200$/shift you can absolutely make that in almost any Tampa club, even working during the day.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lotus802 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus802 View Post
    I tend to look for clubs that have decent day shifts, especially if they serve good food. Those types of gentlemen's clubs tend to have a more sophisticated (read older businessmen) clientele. Is there a particular reason that you don't want to dance in Tampa? If you're only looking to make at least 200$/shift you can absolutely make that in almost any Tampa club, even working during the day.
    I hope I find one I like soon babe, alot of Tampa clubs are ratchet lol thee dollhouse would be a perfect club but I'm ebony so that's a no no. I just prefer to dance outside of my city not only to avoid potentially bumping into family but also because Tampa is just oversaturated/ghetto asf. I got pay to get my license renewed (random lmfao) its only $150 and this shit is depressing but scores seems kinda cool. I just want to find a good, clean topless club that has promising earnings. *Sigh* really don't wanna do full nude but if I can find a really great one it'd be worth a shot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taytum Jae For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do you prefer black clubs or does it matters?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gia2608 View Post

What she said. And agree, travel dancing isn’t really for newbies, just being honest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Cindareala View Post
    Do you prefer black clubs or does it matters?
    It doesn't matter I actually don't too much care for the urban scene.