Thread: DivaTraffic - Beta testing the new version

Thanks

Thumbs up DivaTraffic - Beta testing the new version

DivaTraffic wrote:
    Hi everyone!

Its been close to a year now since we launched the first version of DivaTraffic. It was an experiment to see if a traffic service for models was something people wanted, and we are amazed by the enthusiasm we have seen for our product, even though the first version we made was very basic, with very limited functionality.

Weve traveled to many different places in the world and have learned that there are big differences in how people work, and what their expectations are. Weve listened a lot to our users to understand their needs and how they work.

For the past 4 months, weve been working behind the scenes to make a new version of DivaTraffic, and we are excited about presenting it to all of you. Right now were in the final stages of development, and have started beta testing it with selected users.

Below are some preview from the new version..

Now were ready to test how it performs when more models use it, and we are looking specifically for independent models who would like to work with us to test it out, and provide us with feedback.

Right now were looking for 10 models to start testing, and will approve more after we see how its performing.

If you would like to be an early tester, we invite you to apply for our version 2 beta program by taking some time to answer a small questionnaire by clicking the link below:

https://divatraffic.typeform.com/to/Wl8oVk

Happy camming from DivaTraffic!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: DivaTraffic - Beta testing the new version

Hello there beautiful models I am the support manager Therese, from DivaTraffic. I just want to update you that we have now opened up for BETA-testing the new version 2.0 of DivaTraffic. I really recommend you to test it out. There's a lot of new features and you can customize your own traffic! STREAMATE is also available for using our service! Check it out and TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR OWN DESTINY
    If you have any questions or need some help on your way, please send me a pm, and I'll answer you as soon as I can Happy Camming to all of you :* Kindest, Therese