Thread: Thieves in the club?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Thieves in the club?

Has anyone encountered thieves in the clubs? What to do about it? Here's my story, I always bring food to the club to eat before I get ready and so far I've made two quick restroom runs which is connected to the dressing room. I get home and find my $10's, $5's missing. This is the second time it happened. I always lock my stuff up after I eat and get ready. I know who the thief is but hasn't reported her to management yet. I know it's my fault for leaving my work bag out wallet full of cash. But this thief has no respect for me by the way she talks about me. Don't know why she takes $10 and $5 but leaves my $20 and $1 alone. Can anyone figure that out? Why not take my whole wallet?

UPDATE:
    I found out she stole $100 bill from my friend's purse. Friend put a lock on her locker but didn't close it all the way. She took the money and dumped the bag in lost and found the same day we worked together. She did it twice! Friend went to manager and they said there's nothing they could do about it. Before that she stole bartender's makeup bag the same thing they worked together. Now, people are accusing her of stealing $400 from this girl's locker. This girl did not have a lock on her locker. This DJ threw me under the bus and said I told him that she was stealing. I never told him anything. Also.. I work at the club sober! I guess that is why he used me as a reliable source? Management said if they hear anything else about me.. I am getting fired because the girl would sue the club over an accusation. Am I really going to get fired over this? I'm the victim. The club dressing room doesn't have a cam installed. If this doesn't stop she's going to take as much money as she can.

I talked to my boss and she said she doesn't think the girl sit in the dressing room all day to steal. Everyone in the club is complaining about her.
    Last edited by sweet_baby; 04-12-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,177 Times in 3,102 Posts

Default Re: Thieves in the club?

Why are you not taking your money with you? Isn't it in a purse or garter?

If you're keeping it in a wad of descending order ($20s on the outside, $1s on the inside) or vice versa, she is probably taking the middle denominations hoping you won't notice. The vast majority of our money is $20s and $1s, so she may also be figuring that you won't notice missing $10s and $5s since they're relatively uncommon.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Girl, this is easy to solve. Keep all your money in a garter on you at all times or lock it up. Simple as that. Who cares about the way she talks about you or why she takes only certain bills -that serves no purpose to wonder why. Just fix it. I wouldn't even bother reporting it to management because your the one that left money out -they will prob just look at you like you left money out.
    "You're better than no one and no one is better than you."
    -- Bob Dylan

“There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked.” Pamela Anderson

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brandi_Lynn For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

It seems as though she's harassing you. As you said, why would she take the little bills and not the big bills? Probably because she is trying to do something that irks you, rather than to rob you. I would politely report this incident to management. Maybe they'll start keeping a closer eye on her, because she seems like trouble. There is no reason to be a mean girl in the club, as everyone is replaceable, and the mean girl can easily be replaced with someone nice. Also, lock up your stuff. That way, you can avoid this small annoyance from now on.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

She is taking my personal wallet not my WORK clutch out of my work bag that I arrived with. I lock everything up all day except the time I eat and get ready. She complains all the time she’s broke but goes on stage to collect tips and not work the floor.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Talk to management but be sure to do so in a professional manner. Hopefully, they'll be sympathetic.

I was just in Miami and I noticed that there are video cameras in the dressing room. I don't usually like any sort of surveillance, but in a strip club situation where theft happens sometimes as it is happening to you, it makes sense. Management and everyone else with whom I work sees me butt naked anyhow, so the surveillance doesn't bother me and actually makes me feel very safe. In NYC, however, it is my understanding that installing a camera in the dressing room would constitute illegal surveillance and is actually a felony (something for all you ny ladies to keep in mind, next time you notice a drunk idiot filming you with his cell phone). Anyhow, if there are no laws in your state against installing security cameras in the dressing room, maybe management can install some cameras.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,630 Times in 1,965 Posts

Wait, she's able to get to your personal wallet, even though it's locked up? Something's not right there. Can you keep your personal wallet in your glove box in your car or hidden somewhere else in your car, locked? It sounds like she likes to fuck with you out of jealousy, entertainment, or whatever reason. I'd report her to management that way they are aware of the situation. People who steal money tend to like to steal from as many people as possible if the opportunity presents itself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Featured Member We had a rabbit like you's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,859 Times in 837 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

My club has cameras in every room except the bathroom, and I'd still never dream of leaving my purse out even to just run to the dj booth or bathroom..or even hang my coat up. It never leaves my sight, not even on stage.
    Don't ever leave any money out of your line of sight if you want to come home with it, it's not worth the risk.
    I've done business with men who think I'm as silly as I look; by the time they figure out I'm not, I've done got the money and gone -Dolly Parton

a motherfukin hustler kamikaze//I used to bus tables but now I sell my body

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to We had a rabbit like you For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So you leave your personal wallet out and unattended? The one that probably has your id and debit card in it as well as cash? WHY? That makes absolutely no sense, I can’t believe you’ve had to learn this lesson twice. She’s probably taking small amounts so that it’s not as noticeable and doesn’t blow up into a big deal. It’s very simple, LOCK YOUR STUFF regardless of how long you’ll be gone. Personally, I’ve never worked a manager that wouldn’t laugh in my face if I complained that money I left unattended disappeared. Locker room 101 “if you like it, lock it.”

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legz541 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Just because you leave your house unlocked does not make it ok for someone to come in and steal your electronics while you are not home.

Just because you leave your keys in the ignition of your car does not make it ok for someone to drive off with your car.

Yes, one needs to take certain proper precautions to prevent oneself from becoming a victim but if one does become a victim, it does not absolve the perpetrator of responsibility for their wrongdoing.

Yes, you should mention something to management. If management laughs in your face, it's time for you to find a different club. If you get fired for complaining, it's time for you to find another club. My guess is that management will tell you to start locking up your stuff, as we all are now.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 Times in 5,680 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Rule #1 - Trust NO ONE!

Sorry to hear that these people took money from you, but it is your responsibility to secure your valuables. If you trust no one you will remember to secure your valuables EVERY time.

I don't care if I'm in DisneyLand or The Hood - I'm clutching my purse/hiding my money/etc like its either on my body or in my peripherals

Once I left my purse on the counter on accident - full of money......I drove these dark streets like Danica Patrick racing to that bitch because I know these mf are ruthless.....by the grace of the heavens, they everyone was too drunk/busy to notice - it was still where I left it - with money inside. Another time I left my purse (again on accident) in a cafe and and remembered 15 min later. Luckily some good people put it in lost and found and when I got it it still had all my money. I was so thankful I gave them a gift card because 97% of the time ratchet strangers WILL take money left out in the open

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,514 Times in 3,361 Posts

If you have to work at a dive bar with no lockers, buy a wrist wallet. It's more secure than a garter on the ankle & your big bills are literally right under your hand.

& Thanks to Ross Outlet stores you can get a locking hardcase for work for around $60. That $60 will pay for priceless peace of mind at work.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 700 Posts

obviously you know now not to leave your stuff alone for even a second so i won't go into that.

but, i don't think she's harassing you by doing that, i think she just wanted to steal without getting caught. people rarely will steal an entire wallet if there's cash in it. credit cards, ID, and the wallet itself would be incriminating if someone searched her or saw her with it. cash is virtually impossible to prove was stolen unless there are cameras involved. and she prob figured if it was a smaller amount she could maybe even get away without you noticing

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    obviously you know now not to leave your stuff alone for even a second so i won't go into that.

but, i don't think she's harassing you by doing that, i think she just wanted to steal without getting caught. people rarely will steal an entire wallet if there's cash in it. credit cards, ID, and the wallet itself would be incriminating if someone searched her or saw her with it. cash is virtually impossible to prove was stolen unless there are cameras involved. and she prob figured if it was a smaller amount she could maybe even get away without you noticing
    I worked with a girl who had her whole cashbox stolen out of a bathroom stall. Some little shit reached from under the stall next to her, grabbed it (it was on the floor at her feet) and took off. This was in Las Vegas btw.

I've avoided being robbed at work by living by the saying "You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me"
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    I worked with a girl who had her whole cashbox stolen out of a bathroom stall. Some little shit reached from under the stall next to her, grabbed it (it was on the floor at her feet) and took off. This was in Las Vegas btw.

I've avoided being robbed at work by living by the saying "You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me"
    funny, i had my entire wallet stolen in vegas. it was my first night of a trip and they took the ENTIRE wallet with my ID and sherrif's card in it. of course this was a friday so i couldn't get a new one in the morning. there was also a lot of cash in there and a room key and some other things. like they couldn't just take the cash? ugh. luckily i had my social and a birth cert and some other things in my room safe but it sucked.

and i didn't even walk away from it. it was on a table right behind me (like with bottles and drinks on it) and someone literally snatched it up in the short time i had my back turned during a few lap dances. i don't think it was one of the guys because they were really nice gave me several hundred just because they saw how upset i was and felt bad. there were a bunch of random dancers at the table though.

so yeah the locker room is probs the worst place to leave shit out cuz most strippers are shady as fuck.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Bump bump bump bump

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 568 Posts

I've watched girls try to steal another dancers purse while she was on stage. Like... The bitch climbed on stage and crawled over to snatch it when the girl on stage wasn't looking. Meth is one hell of a drug.

Lock up anything you don't want stolen and don't turn your back on the money you're carrying with you. If management is threatening to fire you over this, it's time to find a new club to work in. Protecting a dancer that everybody's complaining about means one of two things: She's tipping well or she's fucking a manager. Either way, it's something you don't want to try to compete with.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirakonstantin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kirakonstantin View Post
    I've watched girls try to steal another dancers purse while she was on stage. Like... The bitch climbed on stage and crawled over to snatch it when the girl on stage wasn't looking. Meth is one hell of a drug.
    LOL @ meth is a hell of a drug

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kirakonstantin View Post
    She's tipping well or she's fucking a manager. Either way, it's something you don't want to try to compete with.
    She only works the day shift because of free house fee and no house mom. House mom get there around 4-5pm. She works 1-5. Day shifts are very slow. If no dances, I'll be able to make $30-60 in ones. I saw her one time tipping the DJ $10 when she hasn't done one dance all day. She sits in the dressing room all day and never engages with customers.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sweet_baby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you wanna keep it, lock it up. And if something isn't really a safety issue or emergency there's really no point telling the managers. Not worth the drama. I wouldn't tell on someone for stealing because putting my shit in my locker is much easier than the he said she said of telling management and then having to worry about that dancer if she finds out I said something. Just keep your stuff safe from everyone else and move on.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 1,943 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

I just read your update. I weep for you. I had a similar situation where a girl worked hard to ingratiate herself with me. I thought nothing of it since some girls push harder than others for work friends. I just thought it was her style. Turns out this chick was learning her 'friends' combinations to break into people's lockers! I'm paranoid so I never leave money in my locker but I noticed that it was left open a few times and often after I had a run of VIPs it would be open!
    So you are not alone. This has happened to others. Keep your stuff on you at all times and try to outlast this chick. My would be klepto got fired thankfully.
    Rich men only worry about money in their business ventures.
    Broke men worry about money in their relationships with women.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post: