Thread: Miami...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Miami...

Thinking that NYC is in the slow season right now, I decided to visit Miami, thinking that I could run into more New Yorkers with money to spend in Miami than in NYC.

Anyhow, I've worked only four days and am about ready to buy my ticket home. It has not been profitable.

I tried Scarletts on a Tuesday and Thursday. I was extremely nervous for the audition and thought I looked awful. I noticed most of the girls were younger. The managers were exchanging looks with each other when I came in, which made me very nervous. One of the managers said that he didn't think I'd have any issue getting hired and as it turned out, I didn't. Tuesday was extremely slow for me. Granted, I started after 1am and left at about 4. I made pay-out. I also did Thursday night, which was slow initially, but picked up after 2am for me. I made the majority of my money off a guy visiting from around the NYC area.

I auditioned the following night at E11ven. I was told to come in after 8pm to audition which is what I did, a little past 8. There was another girl that came at the same time as I. We both got ready and then were told by the house dad that the auditions were to be postponed for another hour and 15 minutes, and that we could either stay in the locker room or go out to a local bar/restaurant for dinner and come back. I went out and got a drink and a snack, then came back about an hour later as told. There were three more arrivals for auditions by that time. We were told to get ready but that it would be another several minute wait. By the time we were ready to be auditioned, more than two hours elapsed. All five of us went out and danced together on a small stadium, while the three managers watched. When we all returned to the dressing room, the house dad told us that it was a 'no' for everyone. By that point, it was past 11pm and I felt it was too late to work anywhere. I was really irritated at that point, so no work then.

I tried Tootsies for two days and did not make any money minus pay-out. I did a few dances here and there but I'm spoiled and walking back and forth all night to do $20 dances in a booth where the guys can touch your tits and pubic hair (not that I mind, just want more $$) seems kinda pointless, especially considering I've got travel expenses to recoup. I know girls make money there. Staff, even the girls, seemed very nice. I'm just not sure if the clients are my type of crowd or what? Most of the customers coming in seem kinda ghetto and broke, but there seemed to be a few good ones here and there. They just didn't seem to like me enough to spend. Also, there were a lot of girls...

I'm not so sure that Scarlett's has the earning potential of a NYC club. That is, unless I find an actual new yorker who likes me. As far as Tootsies, yes, the earning potential is there, but if I don't appeal to the type of clientele the place caters to, then I will definitely not make money anyhow, so why bother? Or is the clientele there more diverse than I'm giving it credit for?

Should I try Dean's Gold? Should I give this trip more time? Or should I wrap it up and go back to ny?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 464 Posts

Default Re: Miami...

Crap .. I feel for ya. Travelling an be such a huge risk.

Are you able to try Rachels in West Palm Beach? Iíve never been but from what I read on here itís a gown club and heavy on the champagne rooms. Might be more your style?

I do believe that thereís a lisence of some kind but Iím not sure how quickly itís processed.

If if I was in your shoes, I would try somewhere close to a golf course or where golfers stay while on holidays. Maybe some local girls can give more insight on where that might be.

If you dont donít feel like going back to NYC, Myrtle Beach is supposed to be popping this time of year and itís in the direction of home. Iíve read on here that Thee Doll House is a good spot.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,632 Times in 3,235 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I would try both Dean's and Rachel's.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 1,443 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

1. Miami has sucked for dancing for a long time unless you have a huge fake ass or do extras. I know there are lots of girls on this site who dance here and maybe they can offer some insight but I have lived here for long enough to have earned the right to say this.

2. If you are going to keep comparing it to NYC or only look for New Yorkers to dance for you are going to have a really shitty time. Miami is not like any city in the rest of the world, nevermind the U.S. It has it's own culture and vibe. The guys you say "seem" ghetto at Tootises.. yeah, maybe they are but most of Miami is actually pretty uban. There's a lot more to the city than SoBe. I have a lot of guy friends that go to Tootsies and have a lot of money, and they spend a lot of money. If they were in NYC they would be like typical guys from Brooklyn or the Bronx, not Manhattanites; in they way they dress speak and carry themselves. Do not pass someone by based on your perception of them by how they "seem" from your preconceived notions. Also, if you do find guys from NYC and they are on vacation, with all due respect they probably want to see some exotic Miami chics and not someone they can see at home any week they are not on vacation.

3. You likely will not make the same here per night as you do in NYC outside of E11ven or KOD, unless you have a fluke good night.

4. I agree try Deans and or Rachel's if you are looking for more upscale.

5. If you are just trying to make some quick cash and go home, maybe try the big fish in a small pond approach?

6. I believe the WPB boat show starts in a few days, there will def. be some money rolling into town for that event.
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gia2608 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 726 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I have to second Gia. Miami isn't a good place for stripping and it hasn't been for years. Miami strip clubs are essentially brothels with the exception of Scarlett's, which is technically Hallandale and I'm sure if it wasn't for cameras in the champagne rooms, it would be like the rest of Miami.

Scarlett's has good earning potential. There is money to be made there, whether or not you'll make it is a crapshoot. I've banked and I've walked out with little more than payout, but it does all seem to even out at the end of the week. I don't like the atmosphere of Scarlett's and that's ultimately why I stopped working there. The house fees and tip outs are high, the hourly "pussy parade" where you prance around the stages selling t-shirts and two-for-one dances is annoying and a waste of time, and finally I don't like the way the club is marketed. It's like a nightclub and after a certain hour you get a lot of people who are fucked up and spent the bulk of their money elsewhere, but they want to keep the party going and Scarlett's is open until 8AM on the weekends.

E11even is notoriously weird about hiring. I don't really know what to tell you, other than not to get down on yourself about it. I used to say they were "picky" about hiring, but when I look at some of the girls I know firsthand who made it and others who didn't, it makes zero sense to me.

Lots of moneymaking potential at Tootsies. There are skyboxes that cost thousands of dollars and they sell. Like Gia said, don't judge people by New York standards. Forget about the stereotypical South Beach glitz and glamour because the majority of Miami isn't like that. Miami is not known for it's class and refinement, and that translates over to it's people. But ...that doesn't mean they don't have money. Use your judgement but if you're looking for a Manhattanite sort of class, you're going to miss the mark.

I worked at Dean's Gold for a long time, it definitely is the classiest club in Miami and it attracts a classier clientele that's more comparable to what you're used to in NYC. There is money to be made there but Dean's is weird. It's gruelingly slow, and very hit-or-miss. I say try it, because you never know but don't be alarmed by the slowness. I enjoyed my time there, but that's something to be mindful of. Don't let the exterior fool you though, Dean's is just as bad as Tootsies when it comes to extras.

I've never worked at Rachel's but I've heard good things. It is a good 2 hrs or so from Miami, so it is out of the way. Might be worth trying.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Well then, if Dean's is anything like Tootsies, I should just give Tootsies another go, if I stay longer. I really really like their layout. It's like Disneyland for adults. I had two bad nights there where I've made practically nothing-granted, the last night I sat around most of the time, not even trying to hustle. The guys tend to try and touch you for a dollar a pop while you are on stage, which is not usually my style, but maybe I can be ok with it. I'm just feeling very discouraged.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I have tons of (male) friends who have mentioned that the strip clubs in Miami are not as good as elsewhere, for what it's worth

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 709 Posts

wow, thanks for the insight on how it looks at those clubs at the moment. The only tip I would have for you is to not bother with the downstairs/dances at Tootsies, I have never worked there, but the top earners are known to never come downstairs because the high rollers are upstairs.

Miami sucks. March is usually the best month here, and it's been horrible. There are also a lot of raids happening in the mid tier clubs, which is where I tend to work. Even though I don't have 'anything to worry about' regarding that it still makes me very uncomfortable to know a raid could be happening at any moment.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinksmoothie View Post
    I have tons of (male) friends who have mentioned that the strip clubs in Miami are not as good as elsewhere, for what it's worth

I actually have the feedback from guys that they are the best, because of the high mileage and good looking 'cheap' girls

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    wow, thanks for the insight on how it looks at those clubs at the moment. The only tip I would have for you is to not bother with the downstairs/dances at Tootsies, I have never worked there, but the top earners are known to never come downstairs because the high rollers are upstairs.
    Yeah right... It's all cheap fucks upstairs past 8pm. Nowadays, it's pretty much luck if you encounter a high roller or a whale.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Are there actually raids at Tootsies too?

I left Miami today, actually. Thank you for the news on Miami right now. It did seem slow for me at Tootsies. I wasn't sure whether it was the fact that there were too many girls and/or not enough spenders to go around. Scarletts looked to have potential Thursday-Saturday.

Would like to try out Dean's Gold if I were to go back. If anyone have any extra info on that, I'd appreciate it. I already got some feedback on the place but the more the better.

The clerk at my hotel said that tourist season runs through June as of late, so maybe I'll be inclined to go out there again or keep that in mind for the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can answer any questions you have about Dean's Gold if you want to PM me. Summer is horrible in South Florida, so I don't recommend it. Nov-March is generally strip club season here.

I haven't heard about any raids happening in Miami clubs recently? The last I heard of was Wonderland a few years ago, and from my understanding, MDPD literally told the owners they were going to raid the club and yet they took no action to prevent it. I guess it was too late by that point.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Pink Pony and Bellas recently got raided. Like, very recently. And I am assuming other mid tier clubs will be next.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Pink Pony and Bellas recently got raided. Like, very recently. And I am assuming other mid tier clubs will be next.
    Wow! Were there any arrests? I didn't hear anything about it. Kinda makes me glad I'm not dancing anymore. I wouldn't have anything to "worry" about either, but that's a lot of BS to get caught up in. Plus I'm pretty sure when Wonderland was raided they literally lined up girls (stripper clothes and all) along Biscayne and the police picked out the girls they *thought* solicited them. I could easily see one of the BT's being raided, or maybe even Playmates...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    Wow! Were there any arrests? I didn't hear anything about it. Kinda makes me glad I'm not dancing anymore. I wouldn't have anything to "worry" about either, but that's a lot of BS to get caught up in. Plus I'm pretty sure when Wonderland was raided they literally lined up girls (stripper clothes and all) along Biscayne and the police picked out the girls they *thought* solicited them. I could easily see one of the BT's being raided, or maybe even Playmates...
    yes i totally have a feeling any of the other clubs will be next soon. yes, there were arrests in both. but I think in one it was only one girl, and it was because she had a warrant.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia_ View Post
    Yeah right... It's all cheap fucks upstairs past 8pm. Nowadays, it's pretty much luck if you encounter a high roller or a whale.
    so you're saying it's better to work days in Miami?

Thanks

The girls at Vlive in Miami seem to be doing pretty well.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NMiller View Post
    so you're saying it's better to work days in Miami?
    Hell no! Day time is all club regulars that comes in because of the happy hour special that last from 12PM to 8PM and as well for the spin-the-wheel-of-fortunate raffle that happens twice a day, 4PM and 6PM, everyday. It just promotes cheapness from customers to come in and hang around if you ask me. Night time is not even better. It's just wanna-be drug dealers, young dudes who some come with their girlfriends, and few night-time club regulars. Too many cheap asses all-around. These days, it's just rare to meet a customer who's willing to buy multiple dances. I remember, like 3-4 years ago, even 2 years ago, the tip rail seats would be nearly be full during Friday and Saturday night time. Now, it's just look empty and most people just watching you for free.Hate it.