Thread: Snagged a great regular/WHALE...but i need help clearing up my lies (dancer persona)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Duh Snagged a great regular/WHALE...but i need help clearing up my lies (dancer persona)

I worked a monday night 3 weeks which i never work and i snagged a GREAT REGULAR/customer who wants to be my sugar daddy now. He has come in 3-4x a week since and gets NUMEROUS VIPS, tips VERY well, and buys me lingerie to wear for him. He is nice. I found out he is my citys CFO after he gavr me his business card the first night we met. I looked him up on the internet an it is confirmed. (Countless news interviews, press conferences, etc).
    Only thing is i lied about my age and i told him i bought a house. Stupid right, i know. Rub it in with yout replies
    Ill be 25 on march 14th, but i told him i was turning 27. I told him i have a house because part of my dancer persons is a successful, spoiled, bratty dancer. I just ugh...disgusted with myself. Lol its so weird how i feel.
    He has offered me a $1000 weekly allowance and he is into financial dominance so HIP HIP HURRAY i guess.
    But how do i clear up my lies. And he WILL NOT forget about what i told him. He has brought up the fact that he likes i bought a house at such a young age (that sh*t made my stomache drop).
    How do i clear this up or should i wait for him to bring it up again?
    He wants to see me outside the club OBVIOUSLY, but what if he wants to go to my "house"?
    scared money makes no money

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fallyn_love For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 Times in 5,621 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: Snagged a great regular/WHALE...but i need help clearing up my lies (dancer perso

The age thing doesn't sound like a big deal thats only 2 years difference and not like youre underage lying about being 18+ or something. Men lie about their age too.

The house thing...tell him you have a dancing persona (he should understand if he's mature mentally) and have to embellish a bit to protect your identity from potential psychos then tell him the truth.

None of this matters if you are using a persona with your SD which some ladies do.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: Snagged a great regular/WHALE...but i need help clearing up my lies (dancer perso

Thanks for responding.

Ok. What im really nervous for is his reaction. Should i do this now or wait to bring it up.

Thanks

I wouldn't tell him. I wouldn't say anything about my age or my house again unless he brings it up but if he wanted to come over to my house I would say my sister was staying with me for a few months so that might not be a good idea. I wouldn't give some trashy sob story reason for her staying with me because messy personal lives can scare off those types of men. I would just say she's moving back from college or something and starting her job and house hunting and staying with me while she does so. I don't have sister so this is just hypothetical lol. The age thing isn't really a big deal so you don't need to say anything.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daniellaa View Post
    I wouldn't tell him. I wouldn't say anything about my age or my house again unless he brings it up but if he wanted to come over to my house I would say my sister was staying with me for a few months so that might not be a good idea. I wouldn't give some trashy sob story reason for her staying with me because messy personal lives can scare off those types of men. I would just say she's moving back from college or something and starting her job and house hunting and staying with me while she does so. I don't have sister so this is just hypothetical lol. The age thing isn't really a big deal so you don't need to say anything.
    i could see that working in the short run. like saying that a sister or family member is fresh out of rehab for the 3rd time and you're trying to help. what respectable man in a position of power would involve himself with that..

for me personally i wouldn't want to get entangled in any more lies so i'd probably change the subject and avoid for a while, then eventually if he keeps bringing it up and explain it as being an embellished version of yourself that you use for dancing and once you realized you actually liked him you didn't know how to come clean. he should understand. if it's been weeks/months and you guys have established a relationship i doubt he will drop you just because of a silly lie on the first night you met. if he finds out there were tons of lies the entire time that's another story though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries

^^^ I agree with this. Also keep in mind that property records are public. As a city employee, he's probably savvy enough to look up your address (in the event that you invite him to your house) on the assessor's office. It's a quick online search, and he would know not only the real owner of your place, but also how much they paid for it.

I think it's possible he already has this information, but I'm also paranoid.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,392 Times in 3,300 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dinghy View Post
    ^^^ I agree with this. Also keep in mind that property records are public. As a city employee, he's probably savvy enough to look up your address (in the event that you invite him to your house) on the assessor's office. It's a quick online search, and he would know not only the real owner of your place, but also how much they paid for it.

I was going to suggest a further fib to correct the "house" lie, that you either have a contract for deed for a house, or that you gave a relative a down payment.

Honestly the house thing doesn't matter as we all know, people go into foreclosure all the time....a gruesome truth of our post-2008 reality in America.

Glad you got a good one.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Just tell him you sold the house. You are so new into this I am assuming he does not have the address. If it comes up again be like "oh yeah I sold it and I didn't think to mention it. I was thinking about going back to school and I want to pay cash for school instead of student loans. I bought it as a foreclosure and I am so glad it was easy to sell." Then move on you will possibly get him to pay for some classes if you wanted.

He will not be mad that you are younger... hello they all like younger.

You have to remember with findom guys they don't want a relationship. Don't get it wrong. You are still in character. Don't embellish anymore.
    The Big Book of Phone Sex Secrets has 50 pages of information! Check out free videos and forms to help with your phone sex career! Feel free to message me with any questions.

www.phonesexcareer.com

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahlove For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,063 Times in 3,086 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

You got bored of the house, now you want a mansion.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dinghy View Post

Yeeees!!! This is what i was thinking to myself. I knows he has access.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fallyn_love For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    You got bored of the house, now you want a mansion.
    Lmaooo

Thanks

I personally would never tell him. I would dodge around it as long as possible.

OR I would come clean and say I was utilizing the law of attraction. For me that would work quite well because I always try to speak in the now so that I can walk into the life that I have spoken. So maybe you can say you were trying to manifest it into a physical reality. If you practice the law of attraction it might work quite well and you may just end up with a house lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by MedusaUnleashed View Post
    I personally would never tell him. I would dodge around it as long as possible.

OR I would come clean and say I was utilizing the law of attraction. For me that would work quite well because I always try to speak in the now so that I can walk into the life that I have spoken. So maybe you can say you were trying to manifest it into a physical reality. If you practice the law of attraction it might work quite well and you may just end up with a house lol.
    This is EXACTLY what i was going to say!!! Because i do practice law of attraction, study it, read (rhondr byrnes, etc). I just didnt know if i was going to sound coo coo for co co puffs if i said this. Lmaooo either way i gotta come clean, because i figure the longer i let this sit the more he's gonna look at me as a liar.

Plus he keeps saying little things about it. For examples
    Convo from this past tuesday...
    Me : ...my uncle and aunt want me to move to miami beach with them
    Him: well what are you gonna do with the house? You have to sell it.
    Me: oh, im not worried about that...ready for VIP?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to fallyn_love For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallyn_love View Post
    This is EXACTLY what i was going to say!!! Because i do practice law of attraction, study it, read (rhondr byrnes, etc). I just didnt know if i was going to sound coo coo for co co puffs if i said this. Lmaooo either way i gotta come clean, because i figure the longer i let this sit the more he's gonna look at me as a liar.

honestly if he keeps bringing it up like that, he might suspect that you lied and is testing you. My first reaction to the Miami Beach comment would not be to ask what you're doing with 'the house'.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,918 Times in 1,748 Posts

Foreclosure. Start over.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to baer45 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by baer45 View Post
    Foreclosure. Start over.
    Loool

29. The Following User Says Thank You to fallyn_love For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baer45 View Post
    Foreclosure. Start over.
    lol yeah i wouldn't say that cause it doesn't fit OP's dancer persona. plus that he would definitely be able to find out lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

This struck me as super weird. He didn't say "oh goodness I don't want you to move or cool income properties can make a lot of money." etc he went right to "you have to sell it" That is really really weird. It send up a red flag for me. It actually gives me the willies.
    The Big Book of Phone Sex Secrets has 50 pages of information! Check out free videos and forms to help with your phone sex career! Feel free to message me with any questions.

www.phonesexcareer.com

32. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahlove For This Useful Post:

Thanks

For only $1000 a week (and just meeting him) I would NOT tell him your real name nor let him know where you live!!! Problem solved, he won't find out the truth. If he asks your real name say that you do not give out that info for your own protection and he should understand. The age thing would be simple to come clean on, just say you always liked being seen as a mature person and feel most comfortable telling people you are a little older than you are.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to cede For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlove View Post
    This struck me as super weird. He didn't say "oh goodness I don't want you to move or cool income properties can make a lot of money." etc he went right to "you have to sell it" That is really really weird. It send up a red flag for me. It actually gives me the willies.
    Yes girl, it gave me the willies to.... in my head i was like "OMG"

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Yes girl, it gave me the willies to.... in my head i was like "OMG"
    PLEASE do not ignore that.

One time I was watching Oprah and she was interviewing sexual assult victims and she asked them "was there ever a time you had a red flag or a gut feeling that something was wrong and you ignored it and did not want to upset the person who attacked you so you went along with it"

EVERY WOMAN SAID YES.

If you have the willies you need to pay attention and have mindfulness with the situation. Please keep yourself safe. No amount of money is worth your safety. There will always be more money there won't be another you.

www.phonesexcareer.com

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahlove For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlove View Post
    PLEASE do not ignore that.

One time I was watching Oprah and she was interviewing sexual assult victims and she asked them "was there ever a time you had a red flag or a gut feeling that something was wrong and you ignored it and did not want to upset the person who attacked you so you went along with it"

EVERY WOMAN SAID YES.

If you have the willies you need to pay attention and have mindfulness with the situation. Please keep yourself safe. No amount of money is worth your safety. There will always be more money there won't be another you.
    Oh God...so much this. In my first LTR with a guy who turned out to be emotionally/verbally abusive, I actually froze with shock the first time he said something fucked up.

Back on topic, honestly you don't know why he's so curious about your money. He might be a scammer. Long term white collar $$$ scams are common in some social circles in America.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    Oh God...so much this. In my first LTR with a guy who turned out to be emotionally/verbally abusive, I actually froze with shock the first time he said something fucked up.

Back on topic, honestly you don't know why he's so curious about your money. He might be a scammer. Long term white collar $$$ scams are common in some social circles in America.
    Well, i dont have to worry abouy him anymore.
    He stood me up 2x. He stood me up again monday. He sent me a text saying:
    Him: "have you been talking to anyone about us"
    Me: "no, why did you ask?"
    Him: " i had a strange conversation with a guy at city hall, anf hr mentioned how a few politiciand frequent DIAMOND GIRLS"
    Me: your probably just paranoid
    Him: "i need to know whos been talking and saying what. Its just a shame yout city cant keep secrets"
    Me: "if you want to know, just ask him....and maybe you need to re-evaluate your peers you talk to. You work in politics- you cant trust anybody as you should know by now. And thanks for standing me up AGAIN"

He hasnt said anything back yet, and honesltly im not to bothered. Because i dont care about you "title", if your not paying nothing matters.
    Plus i think he made that all up or hes lying, because he says his coworker mentioned a club in my city called DIAMOND GIRLS. I dont work there, i work at deja vu. Then he came back and switched it up and said the man meant deja vu. B*tch! Which one is it?! If you wanted to end our BARELY STARTED monetaryship then just say that, but dont try to pin it on me because you feel guilty.
    F*** him. Im not mad just saying on to the next
    Plus, wheb one door closes another opens. I have a customer who i met two weekends ago. I sold him a 2 for $30, a 10 minute vip, then an hour vip plus a tip. I made a little over $1000 from this man. And he has been cashappinh money when i ask. Ive asked him abouy 3x lol, hes taken me shopping, and hes getting my nails/hair done tomorrow.

I never get mad at things not working out i look at it as a lesson.
    But what is seems to me is white collar guys feel they can string you along and their the best since sliced bread.

Thanks

Well, i dont have to worry abouy him anymore.
    He stood me up 2x. He stood me up again monday. He sent me a text saying:
    Him: "have you been talking to anyone about us"
    Me: "no, why did you ask?"
    Him: " i had a strange conversation with a guy at city hall, anf hr mentioned how a few politiciand frequent DIAMOND GIRLS"
    Me: your probably just paranoid
    Him: "i need to know whos been talking and saying what. Its just a shame yout city cant keep secrets"
    Me: "if you want to know, just ask him....and maybe you need to re-evaluate your peers you talk to. You work in politics- you cant trust anybody as you should know by now. And thanks for standing me up AGAIN"

He hasnt said anything back yet, and honesltly im not to bothered. Because i dont care about you "title", if your not paying nothing matters.
    Plus i think he made that all up or hes lying, because he says his coworker mentioned a club in my city called DIAMOND GIRLS. I dont work there, i work at deja vu. Then he came back and switched it up and said the man meant deja vu. B*tch! Which one is it?! If you wanted to end our BARELY STARTED monetaryship then just say that, but dont try to pin it on me because you feel guilty.
    F*** him. Im not mad just saying on to the next
    Plus, wheb one door closes another opens. I have a customer who i met two weekends ago. I sold him a 2 for $30, a 10 minute vip, then an hour vip plus a tip. I made a little over $1000 from this man. And he has been cashappinh money when i ask. Ive asked him abouy 3x lol, hes taken me shopping, and hes getting my nails/hair done tomorrow.

I never get mad at things not working out i look at it as a lesson.
    But what is seems to me is white collar guys feel they can string you along and their the best since sliced bread.
    Ugh run away!!!!

Oh well. On to better prospects....