Thread: Old version of skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Default Old version of skype?

I had to reset my laptop again but it's not letting me get the old version of skype? It will let me download skype but when I go to install, it gives me the prompt to get it from the app store and makes me get it that way? Anyone know if there is a way to get the older version of skype without getting it from the app store?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Old version of skype?

I dunno if this will be of any help as I do not use skype right now but here is a link to all their older versions

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/skype/
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JaceyLynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I was able to download an older version of of skype (version 7-16-0-102) but for some reason it won't let me log in? Keeps giving me an error message? I ended up having to add the skype app again. Anyone know why I am not able to log into an older version of skype?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,214 Times in 5,006 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

At this point you are at the mercy and kindness of strangers on the internet. Here's a link you can try and be sure to scan it with your virus protection. I got this link from page 4 of Microsoft Answers. YOU MUST GO TO PAGE 4 TO GET THE INSTRUCTIONS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-42523655ab29 I can't believe microsoft doesn't let you link directly to specific answers under questions? Also they're removing all links to older versions from their website. You may want to start thinking about making the move to discord.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...&action=locate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I ran into this same issue (mac) I was able to get the old version of Skype but wasn't able to go online/active. After updating to the crappy new app version, I lost all my contact lables -,- And Skype changed my settings so I was "undsescoverable" meaning fans couldnt add me by skype ID or email, making me vitually invisable.

Good Luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Anika For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 Times in 5,485 Posts

I don't remember what it was that I did, but I recently was finally able to get back into my camming Skype account somehow. Before, when I tried getting to it, it wasn't letting me log in at all. I think it had something to do with the merging crap between Skype/Google+/or whatever.

I also had an old YouTube account that I was never able to get back into, which sucks because it had all these adorable videos of my son (set to private, for my eyes and close family members' eyes only), and all that stuff is lost to me now. I wound up having to create another YouTube account.
    "You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy...look in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS! That's where you'll find my sympathy!" - Major Payne

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    At this point you are at the mercy and kindness of strangers on the internet. Here's a link you can try and be sure to scan it with your virus protection. I got this link from page 4 of Microsoft Answers. YOU MUST GO TO PAGE 4 TO GET THE INSTRUCTIONS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-42523655ab29 I can't believe microsoft doesn't let you link directly to specific answers under questions? Also they're removing all links to older versions from their website. You may want to start thinking about making the move to discord.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...&action=locate
    Thank u so much!!!! I was able to download it and sign in. I had tried everything else but I kept getting redirected to the app! I have downloaded discord and played around with it some but I am still trying to figure it out. Only thing is getting my regulars to switch too! I mentioned it to a regular of mine that hated the new skype not too long ago but he didn't really sound thrilled about switching!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 449 Posts

Camming PC specs database and suggested builds HERE.||Post your internet speedtest results HERE.||Wanna stay safe while camming? Find out how HERE||My Twitter!||My cammodels link||Member of the verified Camgirls group

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarinaGiselle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 Times in 859 Posts

Same happened to me, one day my skype just turned off and when i searched for it on my computer, it had disappeared. When i was trying to download it again, it kept redirecting me to the app store and nothing, absolutely nothing i tried, could make me download a version from the web. On the software from the app store, the shit skype wont find my splitcam software and i need to use skype on browser to be able to. Now I just downloaded the Zoom software for shows and its amazing and easy to use it. I had 60 days free trial and now i am paying something around 10 usd per month. Its super simple and my clients are loving it. if you dont want to move to discord, i would try that instead.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 Times in 859 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarinaGiselle View Post
    OMG! You are a saint! Thnx so much!!!!
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

Thanks
    Thanked 18,214 Times in 5,006 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Thank u so much!!!! I was able to download it and sign in. I had tried everything else but I kept getting redirected to the app! I have downloaded discord and played around with it some but I am still trying to figure it out. Only thing is getting my regulars to switch too! I mentioned it to a regular of mine that hated the new skype not too long ago but he didn't really sound thrilled about switching!
    Ive noticed that Ive had the best luck with getting my gamer guys to use discord over skype. A few even helped show me all of the cool features that are available too. My favorite are expiring links to your server. Basically servers are just chatrooms. So if you wanna invite a bunch of guys to chat with you for a bit they can until access expires and they can no longer enter. There's alot of other stuff you can do too.

Ive been able to go back to classic skype but cortana is enabled. And I cannot get that crap off of the mobile version of skype.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Skype Windows 10 Help

Sorry I know this should probably be in an exisitng thread but cannot stay logged in long enough to search or reply to the camgirl questions thread.. Not sure why.

I have a brand new PC and cannot download Skype, only able to get the "app" version which is shockingly bad and cannot adjust any settings on it.

Do you girls know how to get the download version?

Any help appreciated as its driving me mad, feel free to move this to the appropriate place.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Default Re: Skype Windows 10 Help

I did what phatgirl said in the thread that I posted above and thats what worked for me

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's the thread! Thanks so much that's awesome

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Essie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Essie View Post
    That's the thread! Thanks so much that's awesome
    your welcome!