Thread: New Orleans Club

Thanks

Default New Orleans Club

So I want to begin my stripper journey in the big easy. I'll be traveling from an hour away and I really hope the money is worth it.

I have a few questions..
    - What are some of the best clubs? What are good beginner clubs?
    - Should I stick to the clubs on Bourbon Street?
    - What's the average I'll expect to bring home?
    - Day shift vs Night Shift? (I'm nervous and I assumed night shifts have more people so I was wondering if I should stick to day shifts)
    - Are most of the clubs clean?
    - What's the atmosphere like?

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks

Default Re: New Orleans Club

There's beena lot going on in NOLA recently so you might want to look into that. I've never actually worked there so I can't give any more info on clubs, sorry, but you can check out survivetheclub on instagram and she's got lot's of great stuff about the current climate.
    Good luck on your first shift though! (also there's lots of info in the newbie section about day/night shifts etc)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocoheartt For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,159 Times in 706 Posts

i heard from a dancer who just got back from nola that penthouse was basically untouched, so if you're thin with an upscale look you should try there. i always have done well there.

most everywhere else has changed a bit after the raids i think. supposedly at hustler now instead of lap dances you dance on a pedestal with no touching or anything. can't imagine that's good for business but might be nice since you are new. i personally would't bother spending money on traveling to work anywhere besides those two.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

^^^

I live in Nola. This is true -Penthouse & Hustler, I believe are absolutely the only clubs in the quarter that didn't get raided or fined. The political climate down here would not make it worth starting a dance career down here, girl. It's not what it used to be down here. Protests, 2 major raids in the last 3 years, etc. And it's really really fucking hard to get hired at Penthouse. And if your moderately/heavily tattooed Penthouse & Rick's won't take you anyhow so that would leave you w/ Hustler or Barely Legal. Now keep in mind that Penthouse & Hustler are the only 2 that didn't get hit -so if your tattooed like I said that really only leaves you w/ 1 safe (so far) club in the quarter.

However, if your set on dancing down here, even though many many girls are struggling down here & having to find other incomes. I would recommend dancing out in the suburbs where the locals go. Visions & Club Eden are right outside the city. Club Eden is pretty & more strip club like -while Visions is more some weird little animal of its own

Good Luck -I recommend a dif city. Sorry
    "You're better than no one and no one is better than you."
    -- Bob Dylan

“There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked.” Pamela Anderson

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandi_Lynn For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 613 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    i heard from a dancer who just got back from nola that penthouse was basically untouched, so if you're thin with an upscale look you should try there. i always have done well there.

most everywhere else has changed a bit after the raids i think. supposedly at hustler now instead of lap dances you dance on a pedestal with no touching or anything. can't imagine that's good for business but might be nice since you are new. i personally would't bother spending money on traveling to work anywhere besides those two.

This is true! I worked at Penthouse in NOLA for years. They aren't bothered by law enforcement or politicians.
    You can't reason with stupid!
    It's a night of clowns and buffoons! - Maitre de in NYC

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys!

Should I try Baton Rouge or any other place in Louisiana? I'm from Mississippi where Jackson is the only place worth dancing but I really don't want to dance there..

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,159 Times in 706 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourfavexotic View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys!

Should I try Baton Rouge or any other place in Louisiana? I'm from Mississippi where Jackson is the only place worth dancing but I really don't want to dance there..
    maybe penthouse or shreveport? idk, i wouldn't go anywhere that will be expensive to book a hotel. i think michael's men's club in lafayatte offers a free place to stay if you work there so maybe try there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=V1JEatl_s1k

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 613 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    maybe penthouse or shreveport? idk, i wouldn't go anywhere that will be expensive to book a hotel. i think michael's men's club in lafayatte offers a free place to stay if you work there so maybe try there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=V1JEatl_s1k
    I second the penthouse in the baton rouge area. And there are a few other clubs in baton rouge. Many of those are extras heavy. And there isn't huge money potential.
    You can't reason with stupid!
    It's a night of clowns and buffoons! - Maitre de in NYC