Thread: Visiting Philly - recommendations?

Thanks

Default Visiting Philly - recommendations?

Hi, folks. So, Iím going to be visiting Philadelphia next week for work, and Iíd like to hit up a club or two while Iím there. Iíve never been to any of the establishments there, and I donít really have a sense of which one(s) to try. Iíve looked at tuscl and even at Yelp, but I feel like I might get a better answer here.

I have money to spend, and I'd like to get several dances and maybe a VIP. I prefer higher contact dances, but I donít want extras, or anything that would make the dancer uncomfortable. Iíd prefer to visit a place that treats the dancers well and with respect. Dunno if thatís enough info to go on, but if any of you fine folks could point me in a good direction, Iíd be much obliged

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gdaqua For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Default Re: Visiting Philly - recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Gdaqua View Post
    Hi, folks. So, Iím going to be visiting Philadelphia next week for work, and Iíd like to hit up a club or two while Iím there. Iíve never been to any of the establishments there, and I donít really have a sense of which one(s) to try. Iíve looked at tuscl and even at Yelp, but I feel like I might get a better answer here.

I have money to spend, and I'd like to get several dances and maybe a VIP. I prefer higher contact dances, but I donít want extras, or anything that would make the dancer uncomfortable. Iíd prefer to visit a place that treats the dancers well and with respect. Dunno if thatís enough info to go on, but if any of you fine folks could point me in a good direction, Iíd be much obliged
    I'm assuming you'll be going in the evening? Delilah's, Club Risquť, and Cheerleaders. Cheerleaders offers a 15 minute VIP for $165 which includes a round of drinks. At Delilah's the minimum 1/2 hour is going to run you $360+ because they make you buy a bottle of (overpriced) champagne. I believe Club Risquť is ~$225 for a half hour and includes a round of drinks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 59 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I've heard the ladies at Cheerleaders only keep $90 for the half hour - if you end up going there I hope you tip well!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingtitties View Post
    I've heard the ladies at Cheerleaders only keep $90 for the half hour - if you end up going there I hope you tip well!
    Wow, that seems like a big cut for the club. Ouch.

That seems like a super-high alcohol charge at Delilah’s too. Maybe Risquť is the way to go.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingtitties View Post

That's incorrect. A half hour is $290 at Cheerleaders. I can assure you the Club is not keeping $200.

Perhaps you're referring to the 15 minute? You may be correct if the Customer pays with a credit card.

I've always paid cash. When it was $160 the girl's cut was an odd amount, something like $107.50. They've bumped the price to $165 quite a ways back, so it's likely $110.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yeah I must've mistaken the 15 minute price for 30 minutes...good to know!

Thanks

Ah, okay. That seems much more reasonable!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Oasis. Relaxed and nice level contact dances

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

FWIW, I ended up going to Cheerleaders, and had a wonderful time Can’t say enough good things about the dancers there!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gdaqua For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 720 Posts

FWIW, I ended up going to Cheerleaders, and had a wonderful time Can’t say enough good things about the dancers there!
    glad you had fun! it's a nice club minus the smoke. can you give an idea of what the VIP situation seems to be like in terms of contact/extras? i might be visiting soon and it's only been a year but something i read on tuscl yesterday made it sound like things have changed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    glad you had fun! it's a nice club minus the smoke. can you give an idea of what the VIP situation seems to be like in terms of contact/extras? i might be visiting soon and it's only been a year but something i read on tuscl yesterday made it sound like things have changed
    It was a weirdly fascinating mix on that front, actually.

So I had private dances with 3 dancers, and a VIP with one of them (15 min). The private dances were all one-way contact (though that may have something to do with the fact that I’m not very forward), but the grind was crazy heavy. Two of the three dancers, without my saying anything to bring the topic up, cheerfully encouraged me to cum, which was a new one on me. VIP was heavy two-way contact, encouraged by the dancer.

One dancer — who I didn’t get a dance with — straight-up offered me a handjob during her approach, and I didn’t get the feeling that was her limit. I dunno if it’s an “extras club,” but I’m fairly confident I could have gotten an awful lot had I been so inclined.

Thanks

I wrote kind of a more detailed review for tuscl today. It’s not up yet, but maybe tomorrow.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gdaqua For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 720 Posts

I wrote kind of a more detailed review for tuscl today. It’s not up yet, but maybe tomorrow.
    ahh thanks i'll go check it out. just realized it wasn't tuscl but eccie i was looking on. this is the review:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2141256

based on that and what you're saying it sounds like they've become a little more.. hands on.. than i remember. good to know.

Thanks

Hi, folks. So, I’m going to be visiting Philadelphia next week for work, and I’d like to hit up a club or two while I’m there. I’ve never been to any of the establishments there, and I don’t really have a sense of which one(s) to try. I’ve looked at tuscl and even at Yelp, but I feel like I might get a better answer here.

I have money to spend, and I'd like to get several dances and maybe a VIP. I prefer higher contact dances, but I don’t want extras, or anything that would make the dancer uncomfortable. I’d prefer to visit a place that treats the dancers well and with respect. Dunno if that’s enough info to go on, but if any of you fine folks could point me in a good direction, I’d be much obliged
    Aw, I wish I would have seen this sooner! I could have provided great recommendations, too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BiancaNorwood View Post
    Aw, I wish I would have seen this sooner! I could have provided great recommendations, too.
    Philly is the closest good club location to me, so I’d love to hear your recommendations! I’ll use them next time I’m up there

Thanks

Philly is the closest good club location to me, so I’d love to hear your recommendations! I’ll use them next time I’m up there
    The Penthouse Club is fucking AMAZING! It's one of my favorite clubs. The Gold Club is pretty good, too. It's small, but another one of my faves.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was actually going to suggest Cheerleaders as well - then saw that you went. Haha! Glad you enjoyed it!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some good info in this thread - thanks. My wife and I live near Philly, but have always visited clubs in NYC and Miami. Would like to find some good local places. Can anyone comment on whether the places mentioned here - Cheerleader's, Delilah's, Penthouse, Risque - are OK for couples? My wife is a fan and has a great time - she's not shooting anybody hard looks or giving attitude. We tend to drop a lot when we're out - always wind up in a room, if that matters. Thanks in advance.