Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Tucson, AZ clubs

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Tucson, AZ clubs

    I've never danced before but looking to start. I've looked at many posts on here but I couldn't find one that answered what I was looking for.

    I'd be traveling to Tucson to dance (I know they're not too good up there recently, I just need extra money) but ive had two kids and I'm not as toned up as I'd like to be. I've been working out, going to the gym, eating right, drinking tons of water, but nothing is getting rid of the little bit of mommy fat/loose skin

    Are there any clubs in Tucson that a tiny bit of chub are acceptable? Most everything I've seen is a bunch of really tiny girls with flat stomachs. I'll attach pics.

    Also, do you need a license in Tucson? I couldn't find anything here or online anywhere, only for Phoenix. I'd travel to PHX but it's just too far and I can't be gone days at a time because of my kids.

    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    5,034
    Thanks
    10,037
    Thanked 9,103 Times in 3,602 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    I work with girls from Arizona a lot & I have to warn you, "Tanorexic" thin & meth skinny seems to be the norm for that region.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors













  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    I figured that much Thank you!

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 100 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    No liscence needed in Tucson. I'm not super tiny and worked at Venom and Raiders Reef before. The only club there that might not take you is Curves but I would try it anyway. The worst they can do is say no.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thrillgirl For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 100 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    You could also grab a pair of high waisted bottoms to cover your lower stomach. It looks like you have nice boobs and legs. If I were you I would just slap on some self tanner and play up your assets.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thrillgirl For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Thank you girl!

  10. #7
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by thrillgirl View Post
    No liscence needed in Tucson. I'm not super tiny and worked at Venom and Raiders Reef before. The only club there that might not take you is Curves but I would try it anyway. The worst they can do is say no.
    Did you like those clubs?

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 100 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    I did well at Venom and would go back if I was in the area. I never liked Raiders Reef but there are girls out there at do and do well there. Curves has always had the most money but they can be weird about hiring. I've was hired there when I was heavier but felt more comfortable elsewhere. I would try curves first and see if it is a fit then continue from there. Always start at the top and work your way down.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thrillgirl For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Thank you girl! I will be auditioning

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to keleighcheyenne For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    I have worked at every single bar in Tucson. It is what you make of it. I make a shit ton at Raiders. But I also do well at Curves and TDs East. I'm curvy. Big top, big bottom, small waist. You can make money anywhere. You just have to work it, girl.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amyisivy For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    3,063
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 613 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by keleighcheyenne View Post
    I've never danced before but looking to start. I've looked at many posts on here but I couldn't find one that answered what I was looking for.

    I'd be traveling to Tucson to dance (I know they're not too good up there recently, I just need extra money) but ive had two kids and I'm not as toned up as I'd like to be. I've been working out, going to the gym, eating right, drinking tons of water, but nothing is getting rid of the little bit of mommy fat/loose skin

    Are there any clubs in Tucson that a tiny bit of chub are acceptable? Most everything I've seen is a bunch of really tiny girls with flat stomachs. I'll attach pics.

    Also, do you need a license in Tucson? I couldn't find anything here or online anywhere, only for Phoenix. I'd travel to PHX but it's just too far and I can't be gone days at a time because of my kids.

    Thanks in advance!

    I don't think your stomach looks really big just slightly bloated a tad. I wouldn't listen if a dancer says not to go places.There's lots of sabotage and jealousy in the biz. Go into these places and don't worry about not having this or that. They might love you. I've listened to dancers in the past. And when I went to the club it was actually the opposite of what they told me. I hope that you're doing okay. Be confident and give these other places a try. If they say no then just make some physical changes that's all.
    Last edited by Nyla19; 03-25-2018 at 05:48 PM.
    You can't reason with stupid!
    It's a night of clowns and buffoons! - Maitre de in NYC

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyla19 View Post
    I don't think your're stomach looks really big just slightly bloated a tad. I wouldn't listen if a dancer says not to go places.There's lots of sabotage and jealousy in the biz. Go into these places and don't worry about not having this or that. They might love you. I've listened to dancers in the past. And when I went to the club it was actually the opposite of what they told me. I hope that you're doing okay. Be confident and give these other places a try. If they say no then just make some physical changes that's all.

    ^^YES! THAT! Awesome reply!^^ tbh I started at TDs east and hated it. I went to raiders. The girls there were amazing. And friendly and I'm glad I started there! But i have a friend that had the EXACT opposite experience. It is what you make of it, honey. You can make money regardless of.your tummy. Mine is covered in stretch marks. I wear a corset. No one is any the wiser.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amyisivy For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    3,063
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 613 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by amyisivy View Post
    ^^YES! THAT! Awesome reply!^^ tbh I started at TDs east and hated it. I went to raiders. The girls there were amazing. And friendly and I'm glad I started there! But i have a friend that had the EXACT opposite experience. It is what you make of it, honey. You can make money regardless of.your tummy. Mine is covered in stretch marks. I wear a corset. No one is any the wiser.


    Thank you!
    You can't reason with stupid!
    It's a night of clowns and buffoons! - Maitre de in NYC

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    thank you guys!!

  24. #15
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    I was scared of raiders because i was told there were a lot of "extras" girls there. Is that true? because if so I don't know if I'd be able to make as much because I can't compete with that lol

  25. #16
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by keleighcheyenne View Post
    I was scared of raiders because i was told there were a lot of "extras" girls there. Is that true? because if so I don't know if I'd be able to make as much because I can't compete with that lol
    Every single bar has girls that do extras. Every single bar has girls that suck dick or f*** customers or meet people outside. Every bar. There's not one that you'll work at where someone doesn't. And usually the louder someone screams about the hookers, the dirtier that specific girl is. You could work at a bar where every single person in there is giving out extras, and for cheap, and still make a ton of money being a good dancer. I don't do extras. I make a ton of money a Raiders. If I was in town, I'd have you meet me there. I won't be back until June.
    But if you want to sit down with me and June, at Raiders I can introduce you to the girls and the cool managers and show you around. That goes for most bars in Tucson. LOL

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amyisivy For This Useful Post:


  27. #17
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    okay girl, thank you!!

  28. #18
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    5,034
    Thanks
    10,037
    Thanked 9,103 Times in 3,602 Posts

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by amyisivy View Post
    Every single bar has girls that do extras. Every single bar has girls that suck dick or f*** customers or meet people outside. Every bar. There's not one that you'll work at where someone doesn't. And usually the louder someone screams about the hookers, the dirtier that specific girl is.
    This is so true.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors













  29. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:


  30. #19
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Tucson, AZ clubs

    You guys have been super helpful. Thank you so much!!

Similar Threads

  1. Tucson, AZ what are the good clubs?
    By vintageturquoise in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 07:52 PM
  2. tucson clubs
    By mnlopez in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 05:41 AM
  3. Strip clubs in Tucson/ or just AZ?
    By RubySoho in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 12:42 AM
  4. Tucson, Az Clubs?
    By PhatyPants in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:54 PM
  5. Clubs in Tucson Arizona
    By Miss Diva in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 06:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •