Thread: MFC Share

Thanks
    Thanked 1,551 Times in 562 Posts

Default MFC Share

Hey, I can't find any threads on this so if there is one please add this post. I just started uploading clips to this yesterday and am having issues with basic things like changing the thumbnail and adjusting the preview. When I use the option to upload my own thumbnail pic, it acts like its doing it, gives me a message to wait a few minutes, and nothing happens. Ok, so i choose one from the automatically generated options, just not the first unflattering one provided, and the same thing happens. I get the message to wait for the new one to replace it and.... nothing! Anyone know how to make it work?

PinkGeisha: "NOTHING IMPRESSES A CAMMODEL MORE THAN A GUY THAT LETS HIS MONEY DO THE TALKING"

Thanks
    Thanked 24,133 Times in 6,721 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: MFC Share

Did you ever get this sorted out? There isn't much mention in the wiki on changing thumbnails. Just where to find the option. https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/MFC_Share

I'm glad you created this thread. Mainly because I think MFC Share has the potential to be a stand alone clipsite for people who don't stream on mfc often or at all. Although they don't have an option to sort via categories, the search bar works really well.
    "SHOW FEET BB!" - Larys Strong

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Did you ever get this sorted out? There isn't much mention in the wiki on changing thumbnails. Just where to find the option. https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/MFC_Share

I'm glad you created this thread. Mainly because I think MFC Share has the potential to be a stand alone clipsite for people who don't stream on mfc often or at all. Although they don't have an option to sort via categories, the search bar works really well.
    Thank-you for responding, and no I haven't yet. I even looked through the Ambercutie forum and didn't find it (weirdly) but it could be my searching was ineffective. So, I've just been editing the beginning of my clips to an attractive place so that the still it auto-generates is a better one. This is not ideal but it is the best I can figure out for now. Agree with your thoughts, mfc has a huge audience, its easy to get approved and they pay reliably so why not add it?

PinkGeisha: "NOTHING IMPRESSES A CAMMODEL MORE THAN A GUY THAT LETS HIS MONEY DO THE TALKING"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chloemay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,385 Times in 821 Posts

I'm just now adding videos to my mfc share and looking around. It did, after a min or 2 change my thumbnail. I've yet to get into editing my preview.
    I do have one question, I'm offering my videos for tokens AND if I don't allow it to be downloadable do they still get to watch it as many times as they want?
    thanks girls
    I'd also like to add that the upload speed (at least for me) is SUPER fast!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    I'm just now adding videos to my mfc share and looking around. It did, after a min or 2 change my thumbnail. I've yet to get into editing my preview.
    I do have one question, I'm offering my videos for tokens AND if I don't allow it to be downloadable do they still get to watch it as many times as they want?
    thanks girls
    I'd also like to add that the upload speed (at least for me) is SUPER fast!
    I see your question was answered- "Yes, but you may get flack from members if they are not downloadable." Was it here someone else asked about the tree header? Apparently you have to upload a free video and create it from that. Also free vids are the only ones that show up on the homepage.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,385 Times in 1,952 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

I keep getting to 60 ish & then get an error. Kind of need to deliver a video tonight...