Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

  1. #1
    Veteran Member lady_lazarus's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 349 Times in 99 Posts

    Default Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Just heard that LE are posing on SA so be careful out there to anyone who uses it. Don't know any details but comes from a source I trust and so I'll be laying low on there and most other sites for a while.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lady_lazarus For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Moderator
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    2,347
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 817 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    I'm sure that's next - real sugar isn't even illegal, and how the hell could you "traffic" on that site?
    Where am I? London


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member Spicecake's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 98 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    They have been for a while now.

  6. #4
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    4,493
    Thanks
    8,604
    Thanked 8,077 Times in 3,182 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    From my experiences with LE being on hobby boards.....they are usually seeking pimps who collect victims via Sugar sites.

    A LOT of young females with little to no street smarts will try sugaring. Unfortunately for a girl in a desperate spot or a girl with mental issues, the comes on from a pimp can seem so miraculous that they willingly get into bad situations.

    My guess is when LE contacts a normal woman using the sites, they either put a scare into her or pump her for info. If you are educated on your state laws about pimping/pandering, you don't need to freak out over getting a "knock & talk" from LE.

    This is also why I tell girls to NOT carry anything illegal on their person if there's a chance of contact with LE. If you get bullied into consenting to searches, you CAN be arrested. Maybe just for possession but it's a headache you don't need.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..













  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,958
    Thanks
    24,336
    Thanked 14,909 Times in 5,388 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    From my experiences with LE being on hobby boards.....they are usually seeking pimps who collect victims via Sugar sites.

    A LOT of young females with little to no street smarts will try sugaring. Unfortunately for a girl in a desperate spot or a girl with mental issues, the comes on from a pimp can seem so miraculous that they willingly get into bad situations.

    My guess is when LE contacts a normal woman using the sites, they either put a scare into her or pump her for info. If you are educated on your state laws about pimping/pandering, you don't need to freak out over getting a "knock & talk" from LE.

    This is also why I tell girls to NOT carry anything illegal on their person if there's a chance of contact with LE. If you get bullied into consenting to searches, you CAN be arrested. Maybe just for possession but it's a headache you don't need.
    for some reason the p!mping thing popped into my mind. I assume if a woman is connected with a p!mp it would put pressure on her to bring home as much money as possible (at any cost) - thus going into the area of tr*fficking.

    Also i am not sure how or if they verify peoples age on that site.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    4,493
    Thanks
    8,604
    Thanked 8,077 Times in 3,182 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    I've met girls who were obviously "bottom bitches" for their pimps. They do disgusting shit to people so my advice to a young stripper/sex worker is, beware of any older female you might meet in a nightclub or at a house party.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..













  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    2,058
    Thanks
    2,457
    Thanked 5,577 Times in 1,689 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    LE has been present on SA for a while. When I was on that site I encountered quite a few, who after checking out their info I knew they were LE. I have a friend who isn't even a sex worker, but thought that it would be cool and easy money to find an SD so she signed up. She ended up meeting with the LE at a restaurant. She said he showed her his badge and everything and lectured her about prostitution and the law. I guess he was more interested in scaring her instead of arresting her but they are definitely present on SD sites.

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Featured Member LaurenAus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    4,078
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 609 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Does anyone have tips on how I can avoid meeting up with an le? Ive potentially found one off the site mainly for fetish and no sex. Can anyone recommend sites with background checks or extra precautions I can take? What scenario would cause me to actually get busted?
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

  15. #9
    Featured Member LaurenAus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    4,078
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 609 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    LE has been present on SA for a while. When I was on that site I encountered quite a few, who after checking out their info I knew they were LE. I have a friend who isn't even a sex worker, but thought that it would be cool and easy money to find an SD so she signed up. She ended up meeting with the LE at a restaurant. She said he showed her his badge and everything and lectured her about prostitution and the law. I guess he was more interested in scaring her instead of arresting her but they are definitely present on SD sites.

    When you checked out their info what clues led you to believe they were le?
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

  16. #10
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    2,058
    Thanks
    2,457
    Thanked 5,577 Times in 1,689 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    When you checked out their info what clues led you to believe they were le?
    I'll PM you

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  18. #11
    God/dess baer45's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    971
    Thanked 3,797 Times in 1,697 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    Does anyone have tips on how I can avoid meeting up with an le? Ive potentially found one off the site mainly for fetish and no sex. Can anyone recommend sites with background checks or extra precautions I can take? What scenario would cause me to actually get busted?
    I've met two people on SA so far. Don't discuss the money for sex on the online and be aware of the guys that want to see you right away. It takes time to find a legit SD. You might need to chat with him for a week or two. Ask his info, maybe google him. The first meeting might not be paid but you can ask him to come to your close location. Normally, LE won't spend that much energy to get you.


  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to baer45 For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Featured Member LaurenAus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    4,078
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 609 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Quote Originally Posted by baer45 View Post
    I've met two people on SA so far. Don't discuss the money for sex on the online and be aware of the guys that want to see you right away. It takes time to find a legit SD. You might need to chat with him for a week or two. Ask his info, maybe google him. The first meeting might not be paid but you can ask him to come to your close location. Normally, LE won't spend that much energy to get you.


    Thank you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

  21. #13
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    I'll PM you
    i'd like to know as well plz

  22. #14
    God/dess Glamourmilf's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MILFVILLE
    Posts
    6,711
    Thanks
    22,925
    Thanked 15,209 Times in 5,072 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    Just FYI, LE is on Tinder too.
    As soon as my profile went up, a guy contacts me.
    He's not my type,( big boned, white dude). Since most of the guys on there seemed too young and dopey, I figured I'd be open to him.
    I gave him my ' fake' number.
    Right out of the gate, he starts interrogating me. Where do I live(what street), why did I move out here, what do I do? And not in the flirty way. In the stern way.
    I flipped the tables, and start questioning him.
    Turns out he works for the government. ICE, and human trafficking to be exact.
    I found an exuse to get off the phone. He's stalking my Instagram, so I put it on private.
    He asked me out for coffee. Nope.
    A week later, I changed the wording in my ad to say that I ONLY date black guys.
    That peeked his interest. IMMEDIATELY he sends me a message.
    "Hey" is all it says.
    I deleted my profile AND my fake number.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:


  24. #15
    Moderator
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    2,347
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 817 Posts

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    I'm glad there aren't any more murders or violent crimes in the US!
    Where am I? London


  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:


  26. #16
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,958
    Thanks
    24,336
    Thanked 14,909 Times in 5,388 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Heard about stings on Seeking Arrangemnt

    ^Or a major opioid crisis

    While I do believe the laws will be looking in on whats going on over there, I do think a major sting on s/a will be rare unless mf are sloppily breaking laws like pimps signing up underage girls on there, people asking for sex services for x amount/meeting up same day, or the website owners doing like BP and Craigslist - aware of illicit activity arranged on-site but look the other way as long as them dollars flowing in....
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 04-15-2018 at 06:19 PM.

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Stings targeting Johns
    By rickdugan in forum General Board
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 04:16 PM
  2. OK, this stings a bit, what the heck?
    By MiaStarr in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:40 PM
  3. Stings must read !! Plz answer ladies
    By fatblkstripper in forum Other Work
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 10:59 PM
  4. The undercover stings continue
    By X Evan X in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 04:06 PM
  5. Sex industry stings waste time, tax dollars
    By Sitri in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •