Thread: Really want to strip... But trying to make sense of all this...

Curious Guest
    Thanks

WWW Really want to strip... But trying to make sense of all this...

Hello all! I live within the North suburbs of Chicago. I've
    been dancing in the comfort of my own home for as long as I can remember. My flexibility hasn't always been on point, and still isn't, but I'm working at it. Thanks to my friends (two of which are waitresses at a local gentleman's club in my area) hyping me up frequently, I've been heavily contemplating becoming a dancer. I mean, its all I think about. I've been doing the right amount of research before I make a decision that can impact multiple areas of my life.

When I first began high school, I went through a phase where I wanted to strip and only disclosed this to those that I trusted... Later found out that I couldn't trust them, but whatever. Now I'm old enough to really make the decision, and with my mind constantly on it, I feel there has to be some reason for this obsession. Career wise, I want to work with elderly people, specifically catering to their social and emotional needs. I also want my real estate license. I have a girlfriend that I've been dating for two years who says she supports me one hundred percent and wants me to be safe. I want to provide for her, as well as my mother, who has said she would not support me in a hypothetical situation where I was a dancer. I feel that dancing could really further me.

Another area of concern is my appearance. I've steadily built my confidence over the years, and this is primarily due to the removal of the heavy makeup that I used to wear. Now I am an advocate for natural beauty. I am mixed with black and a bunch of other shit, so my hair is kinky curly and I'm only about that weave or wig life when I need to be. My nipples/areolas are on the bigger side for my small breast size, but I do have them pierced which could be a good thing.

Overall, I'm looking for insight and suggestions about how I should go about everything. I feel as if the positives outweigh the negatives which gives me hope. I can include some pictures of myself if anyone would like to suggest ways to glam myself up or give me the real deal on if this even sounds like the route for me. I appreciate it all.

20180407_014711_Film4.jpgAttach11099_20180412_121410.jpg20180408_203546.jpg
    Last edited by Kengotthevision; 04-15-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Really want to strip... But trying to make sense of all this...

It seems as if you have a good plan. You've been doing research for a while and I think you are ready. Its awesome that you have the support of your girlfriend. I would suggest going to a club near you to scope out the scene and seeing if you would be comfortable there. You could always "feel the vibes" of the club and girls. As for your appearance, I think you are naturally pretty. I'm a dancer in vegas and some of the girls I work with opt for the natural look. No need to glam up if you dont feel the need to. As long as you dont come into work looking sloppy. (Which you dont ) Good luck to you in everything you choose to pursue. You will be successful!

Thanks

okay me and you could be sisters :-p I'm also black biracial and go with the natural look. Ive only worn my hair curly since I started dancing. I also wear minimal makeup. its a look, and not everyone will dig it, but just do it with confidence. sometimes I glam it up with more flashy outfits and jewelry etc, but always keep my hair natural and curly. honestly, the natural look will save you so much time every night. and if not a lot of girls do natural at the club you end up working at, you will stand out and get customers attention. when I pick out my fro, do some winged eyeliner, wear a black body suit, and some sexy stripper boots, I feel like Pam Grier in the 70s :-D
    I noticed that my money is better when my hair has gotten longer both online camming and irl stripping. its to my shoulders.
    because I don't do much makeup or stuff with my hair, I try to keep my nails and toenails looking good, and outfits that fit really well, hug my curves, and look a little more expensive. it took me awhile to find my groove, but this seems to work for me now. if u want someone to talk to, you can dm me!
    good luck and you will do great <3 naturally beautiful. no one will even know you aren't wearing makeup.

Thanks

plus this look really picks up the old white men with the "black girl fetish" & young guys who have "never been with a black girl". gross I know. but true. be prepared for white hands in your hair :-p

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaylalvdoll View Post
    It seems as if you have a good plan. You've been doing research for a while and I think you are ready. Its awesome that you have the support of your girlfriend. I would suggest going to a club near you to scope out the scene and seeing if you would be comfortable there. You could always "feel the vibes" of the club and girls. As for your appearance, I think you are naturally pretty. I'm a dancer in vegas and some of the girls I work with opt for the natural look. No need to glam up if you dont feel the need to. As long as you dont come into work looking sloppy. (Which you dont ) Good luck to you in everything you choose to pursue. You will be successful!
    Thank you for your words of encouragement!! I seriously appreciate it.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

That's dope!! Now I'm curious to see what you look like haha. I definitely will message you. Thank you for your encouragement

Thanks

I replied to your dm but the page is tripping out for me. dunno if it sent at all or if it sent a million times :-p