Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Cosby Guilty

Thanks
    Thanked 15,290 Times in 5,488 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: Bill Cosby Guilty

His wife aka the in-denial, enabling, female misogynist is going on a media blitz claiming Cosby wasn't given his due process and trying to file criminal charges against the prosecutors of the case.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,062 Times in 417 Posts

^ Delusional woman. Facing the truth would probably blow her psyche to smithereens I guess.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,267 Times in 3,246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JessaJade View Post
    ^ Delusional woman. Facing the truth would probably blow her psyche to smithereens I guess.
    Pretty much. Ugh. I feel sorry for his surviving kids.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I haven't seen any evidence that Donald Trump sexually assaulted anyone. Coerced with promises, paid, sweet-talked, all that seems to be the case. But outright assault Cosby-style? I've seen nothing to support that.

Trump is the kind of guy who would come into a club, spend lots, and then try to make OTC offers of the "you can make a lot more working for me", not the kind of guy who creeps by the exit at closing time with a van. If one doesn't engage, he'd be at worst annoying, but not a safety threat, is my feeling. He's the kind of guy with whom the most mileage would be had by making him think that he *might* get lucky... but making sure that it never happens.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,290 Times in 5,488 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Skull Re: Bill Cosby Guilty

I believe he admitted to drugging them before fucking.

Not like hey lets drink a beer together then smash but more like "hey girl why don't you take this feel good pill, get sloppy and loosen up them thighs, while I stay stone cold sober and take advantage of you in a vulnerable state".

When a predator drugs a person (espec. while THEY remain sober) the victim lacks capacity to give true consent = sexual assault https://criminal.findlaw.com/crimina...-overview.html
    https://www.justice.gov/ovw/sexual-assault

Trump also bragged about committing sexual assault saying he grabbed women by the pussy. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.9825a9418574

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

He erroneously assumed (like Cosby) since he was famous and high status that women automatically let him touch them wherever he wanted. ALso over 20 women have said trump allegedly sexually assaulted them/displayed unwanted inappropriate sexual behavior https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...lt-allegations
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-10-2018 at 10:40 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Same way they want to believe R. Kelly (this fool was on video tape with a minor), Michael Jackson, and more....fame and money causes peoples logic to go out the window

Part of me thinks shes an idiot but part of me thinks it must be hard to ditch your spouse of 5 decades! She grew up in the era people really stood by their men and did not divorce no matter what. Shiiiiit that could not be me......I'm out that bitch the moment I get word my spouse outchea acting like a predator
    I know an older woman who knows the back story on Camille. Camille came from a well to do family and her parents didn't like Bill or want their daughter to be with him. For whatever reason Camille went with Bill anyway, happens all time time where good girls go with bad boys...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyguy09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,267 Times in 3,246 Posts

FWIW I've had plenty of social situations where guys offered to share booze or meds (or even illegal narcotics) but none of them assumed my taking the offered goods was equal to consent for sex.

Cosby is someone who really got off on manipulation & getting the upper hand on the vunerable. I watched Beverly Johnson (the model) talk about her experience with Pill Bill. Johnson was a high paid supermodel who obviously was good at deflecting predators (which the modeling industry is full of...) Even she was almost lulled into a trusting state with Bill to be victimized. She fought back, Bill freaked out. (She said she was going through an ugly divorce at the time & didn't want the incident with Cosby to be public at the time. She feared custodial issues & bad press.)
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12