Thread: Sugar toddlers?

Thanks

Default Sugar toddlers?

How old is too old to be in the sugar bowl? Iím over 30 and feel too old to entertain the idea. Most guys want a 19 year old but some donít mind older as long as you look good. What do yíall think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wish For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Sugar toddlers?

Mine was 44 when I met her she's now 50.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmericanFlyer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,167 Times in 834 Posts

from a quote I read on here: "age doesn't matter as long as you look good". I'm not sure to whom I should attribute that quote, but it is true.
    Where am I? Apple Asia

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    How old is too old to be in the sugar bowl? I’m over 30 and feel too old to entertain the idea. Most guys want a 19 year old but some don’t mind older as long as you look good. What do y’all think?
    I don't think most guys want a nineteen year-old. They want someone with some life experience who's traveled and they can talk with.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AmericanFlyer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,069 Times in 1,809 Posts

Girl, I'm over 30 as well but I don't look it. It all depends on the guy, really. Some of them like the young, naive barely legal girls while others want the older, more mature, and experienced ladies who have life experience and know what we want. Don't let not being a teenager discourage you from being a sugar baby if it's something that you want to do.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 2,278 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Going to be honest, I read sugar toddlers and thought about myself as a teenage girl hustling guys out of money. Lol, anyways....I think age matters very little as sugar baby. Many men prefer their sugar babies to be more closer to their ages as well. Many women can start in the sugar bowl in their 30s and beyond.However, I want to say that many barely legal girls are not always naive and people must remember that as well.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,870 Times in 3,697 Posts

Once you are past the age of 35 have you tried to have a conversation with a 19 year old ? Nothing against them, we all were that age once. Does a professional man want to get tons of calls & text about the latest gossip & drama that 19 year olds are currently going through that moment?

There is more to every relationship than just looks or youth as the person who started this thread thinks. You still need to be able to relate & have conversation s in general about.
    http://www.youtube.com/Samantha38GG Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,662 Times in 4,074 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

30 is not old. I know 60+ yr olds that sugar and do better than some 19 yr olds. They simply went older, and uglier. It's really all about illusions with your style and make up and how attractive you are at your age.

Some 30 yr olds can simply lie (like the men lie) and say they're 26 or younger because they can get away with it. I have a baby face and people always assume I'm in high school sans make up and 23-26 with it. I'm nowhere near neither, but no one has to know, lol.

Lie and say you're 25, dress the part, and go for daddies 50+ and you'll be fine. A 30 yr old feels like a 19 yr old to a 65 yr old SD. Go uglier, fatter, balder, older and you can have plenty. Stop letting society dictate your youth with the fake hitting of the wall bs.

This lady below is absolutely fabulous and in her 40's who just married her MEGARICH SD this month.

Last edited by kortneykay; 04-27-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The 2018 Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Feb, 7th, 2018 - June, 30th, 2018

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 Times in 3,247 Posts

I think it depends on the Daddy.

I REALLY think a lot of men who are obsessed with having a really young girlfriend can't handle it if they actually get a teenaged or early 20s sugar baby. They go nuts, and also they are too scared the girl will dump him because she might meet someone her age and bail on the arrangement. Most young women want to date people their age.

I had a guy offer to be my SD when I was 22 but he was really fucked up in so many ways and didn't know how to act. No amount of money would have made me be part of his life.

It seems the current view of SD/sb arrangements is both parties having a clear long term idea of what is happening so that is easier with two maturated people, versus a very young minor partner and an older powerful one.

Side note- for decades homosexual relationships had the Daddy/baby arrangement as a "norm." It just wasn't talked about because society preferred homosexuals to be closeted. But anyhow, it's not like the sugar arrangement is a brand new thing.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    30 is not old. I know 60+ yr olds that sugar and do better than some 19 yr olds. They simply went older, and uglier. It's really all about illusions with your style and make up and how attractive you are at your age.

Some 30 yr olds can simply lie (like the men lie) and say they're 26 or younger because they can get away with it. I have a baby face and people always assume I'm in high school sans make up and 23-26 with it. I'm nowhere near neither, but no one has to know, lol.

Lie and say you're 25, dress the part, and go for daddies 50+ and you'll be fine. A 30 yr old feels like a 19 yr old to a 65 yr old SD. Go uglier, fatter, balder, older and you can have plenty. Stop letting society dictate your youth with the fake hitting of the wall bs.

This lady below is absolutely fabulous and in her 40's who just married her MEGARICH SD this month.

May I ask who she is or at least more information on her? She looks idle worthy to me, like someone I should put on my wishboard lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,167 Times in 834 Posts

I've actually seen younger guys ask for MILFs. It happens. Perhaps they're like the proverbial dog chasing a car, and wouldn't know what to do with a MILF if they caught one, but you see some young guys now wanting to go that direction.
    Where am I? Apple Asia

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Once you are past the age of 35 have you tried to have a conversation with a 19 year old ? Nothing against them, we all were that age once. Does a professional man want to get tons of calls & text about the latest gossip & drama that 19 year olds are currently going through that moment?

There is more to every relationship than just looks or youth as the person who started this thread thinks. You still need to be able to relate & have conversation s in general about.
    26238967_1725012634186958_3557953714472114554_n.jpg

Age 50 and 70...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmericanFlyer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    May I ask who she is or at least more information on her? She looks idle worthy to me, like someone I should put on my wishboard lol.
    That's Alisa Maria. She's on Instagram. And definitely idle worthy lol.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babyvixen For This Useful Post:

Featured Member EastCoastDancer01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 Times in 633 Posts

Keep in mind that most legit SD's are old, at least over 50 (in my experience, the best ones are over 50 bc they tend to be more wealthy, successful, and nurturing). So, a woman who is lets say 35, is still gonna be at least 15 years younger than her 50+ year old sugar daddy. There is still a good age gap between them! Her SD will still view her as young even at 35, because they are still from different generations. And a woman can still look young and sexy at 35, I have definitely seen it!

I truly do not believe that age is a big deal at all. I think a woman who looks good when she is older is at an advantage because not only does she look young and sexy, but she is usually more worldly, experienced and intelligent enough to relate to and connect with her sugar daddy (more so than girls who are 18-22).

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EastCoastDancer01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Alisa Maria is gorgeous! I personally couldn't marry someone that old. lol But that's just because I cherish my alone time and don't think I'll ever get married. I just love sleeping in my own bed most of the time. I could fuck or go out on a date with an old fart if the money was good enough though!

And yeah, not all 18-19 year olds are naive or not intelligent, but there are a good number who are and ruin it for the smart ones. I remember trying to have a conversation with a lot of them when I stripped was tough because all they wanted to do was complain about other women, talk about what hottie they're fucking this week, or talk about how drunk/high they got last night. A lot of older guys will soon tire of the hot young eye candy who can't carry on an intelligent conversation. And, there are plenty of women in their 30's and up who are eye candy too.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 390 Posts

I think the guys going after the really young girls, are looking to prey on them more-so than the woman is preying on him. They can dangle endless carrots, get young girls caught up in situations they are not prepared for, and have full control over the young SB. Not the type you really want as a SD in other words. Although SD's will pay for rent, bills, gifts, dates and beyond, in the end a grown woman will also want to feel she is in control as well. Agree with everyone who says that a grown man will not want to "put up with" a young sb's drama and bs for too long. He may find the age difference cool at first, but will eventually get tired of it. Also, some older men do not want to be seen with a 18-21ish girl because it is very obvious they are in an arrangement. And god knows most SD's do not want to play "grandpa" in public lol.

On SD dating sites I have said I am 28, I am 35. I am a little picky though, I only hit up/respond to guys that I find attractive or seem somewhat interesting/cool. There is no way in hell I would be happy in any type of arrangement where there was absolutely no attraction or chemistry. This is just me though, not hating on anyone who goes after the old/fat types. In the end, the woman has ultimate control if she is the SD's "hottest thing since sliced bread" The old/fat/nerdy types are usually a lil socially off, they are successful in all areas of life but with women....So to have the attention and companionship of a beautiful woman means much more to them in the end and the sugar baby will be well taken care of.
    Visit www.thestonerette.com right now and puff, puff, pout! TheStonerette is a blog dedicated to female stoners from all walks of life! TheStonerette features beauty how-to's, sex tips, candid stiletto stoner interviews, and so much more! Cheif it up and check us out right now!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cyberstripper For This Useful Post: