Thread: Cant make over 200

Thanks

Default Cant make over 200

So ive been dancing for about month now at a club in soCal and i have been able to make good money like 500 or more. Only a lil over 200. Ive brought a pole so i can start practicing more but its because i sit with customers who waste my time alot but how do i get them to spend more on me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Summerforstarters For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,280 Times in 453 Posts

Default Re: Cant make over 200

Quote Originally Posted by Summerforstarters View Post
    So ive been dancing for about month now at a club in soCal and i have been able to make good money like 500 or more. Only a lil over 200. Ive brought a pole so i can start practicing more but its because i sit with customers who waste my time alot but how do i get them to spend more on me
    You answered your own Q .. stop sitting and chatting with them for so long.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,341 Times in 636 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

You said it yourself - you're wasting time on the wrong customers. Give them three songs MAX (on busy nights, only 1-2 songs) and move on if they're not buying. Doesn't make sense to spend 30 mins or longer on someone in hopes that they'll buy a $20 dance. These guys are more than happy to take advantage of your naiveté and milk your attention for free, so you have to stay in control of your selling and time management.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yuppers! 3 song rule, I used to call it. I mostly worked in slow ass clubs in hick towns and wouldn't sit with guys for more than 3 songs before they agreed to a dance. And that's only if the place was dead with no one else to sit by. In larger, busier clubs, I would only give it a song-tops. If they don't want a dance or offer to spend money upfront for you sticking around, bye Felicia!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 590 Posts

My plan for any shift of stripping was this: give my best stage dance, every time. Go to each custy who tipped me and thank him or her for the tip and try to strike up a convo. Like trustfund killer said, 3 song rule and then move on. Always be closing on a VIP. Never leave the floor except for costume changes and bathroom breaks. Drink only water. Eat only healthy food. If that means bring my own snacks, then so be it. About 1 in 3 men will agree to a VIP, so its mostly a numbers game. Women are different. But, one who tips is usually likely to go for a VIP. I'm not at the club to party. I'm there to sell dances.

Learn all the ways to make money at a club. The places I danced in Louisville had GG shows, shower shows and one "bed dances" in addition to the usual couch, table and VIP dances. All paid something, so I would do them all. Indy clubs had fewer earning options, but, I still learned all of them and worked them.

I bought a burner phone to give out my number to guys who wanted it. I'd text the ones who paid me well when I was going to be working next. A few would actually text back and some would come in. I always acted happy to see them. In truth, I really did like most of my regulars, they tended to pay me pretty well. An established regular, I would definitely go over the three song rule for.

HTH

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zofia For This Useful Post: