Thread: Vertigo and camming

Thanks

Default Vertigo and camming

Today i will be realeased put of the hospital after8 days . I had a vertigo episode with vomit that didnt stop. I am still dizzy, doc said no working for at least 2 weeks. But i need to do at least bills money this next period i don’t know how. Do you think it would be stupid to try and work 1-2 h per day? And if you do think it would be stupid , can you give me any solutions/ideas? I worked just on one site-lj and now i think it would be hard to add more eggs in my basket ( as i need the money like this period untll 15 of the month). This gives me huge anxiety and i think it doesnt help my health at all (if you have tips to stop health anxiety would be much apreciated aswell).

Thanks
    Thanked 19,122 Times in 4,176 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

Default Re: Vertigo and camming

I'd follow the Dr.'s orders and try and sign up to as many texting/phone sex sites as possible and stay off the cam. Phrendly, NF, talktome, chatfunn, etc will all pay you by the 15th for at least a week's work if you sign up now. Also, do you have any old clips you can reload onto new sites for sale? And throw up some advertisement for phone sex and texting independently and using billing that will pay you instantly or ASAP.

I think the best way to cure anxiety is to just be brave, and do what needs to be done. Once it's finished, the anxiety will go away. Speedy recovery!

Thanks

Thanks kourt. Yeah that panicks me. I never dealt with sexting before, i will habe to look into it. I also tought asking some of my regulars nicely to come pvt (not to deal with crazy new ones). But i am not sure, i have to figure shit out and pull mysely together out of this panick and anxiety.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,019 Posts

I suffer from vertigo sometimes and have been at that place where I couldn't stop being sick and had to lie completely still but pills stopped that, they are ones to stop vomiting for migraine sufferers...by the way, that moving image I can see at the bottom of your email is making me feel ill as I type, so I've scrolled it up!

I wouldn't cam as it involves too much movement. Do you know what caused the vertigo? The last bout of vertigo I had was following a cold and didn't clear up until I did a detox, I did Joe Cross' 10 day eating reboot that was just having vegetables, salad and fruit. Too much sugar or dairy can cause me problems and I can't drink absinthe anymore as wormwood can cause it.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    I suffer from vertigo sometimes and have been at that place where I couldn't stop being sick and had to lie completely still but pills stopped that, they are ones to stop vomiting for migraine sufferers...by the way, that moving image I can see at the bottom of your email is making me feel ill as I type, so I've scrolled it up!

I wouldn't cam as it involves too much movement. Do you know what caused the vertigo? The last bout of vertigo I had was following a cold and didn't clear up until I did a detox, I did Joe Cross' 10 day eating reboot that was just having vegetables, salad and fruit. Too much sugar or dairy can cause me problems and I can't drink absinthe anymore as wormwood can cause it.
    I think stress, working for a very long period everyday/8 h or up per day made it happen. Docs said something about blood circulation in my right ear. I will take treatment at home; i pray i will at least be 90% normal again. Yeah involes movement, but tought to refuse things that i feel too bad with. I am so happy to hear a story about someone coming back after a severe attack. Now i want to stop anxiety as i feel uts making it worse. The bills thing does not help, i need to clear my mind