Thread: Has any non US model been paid by Ifriends since the Firschoice crash?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,510 Times in 786 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Angry Has any non US model been paid by Ifriends since the Firschoice crash?

This post is only for those who were paid via FirstChoice and then Cosmo.
    Long short story, ever since April 1st, I haven't seen any money from Ifriends anymore. They keep claiming that the money are still trapped at FristChoice. I talked to FirstChoice support and they said they sent the money back to Ifriends.
    Also, Ifriends is delaying the payments via Cosmo, claiming all kind of errors.
    What happened to them? Are they trying to get away with the money, claiming they are trapped at FirstChoice? Do they believe us so stupid that we won't actually go to FirstChoice support and check that information?

This used to be one of my favourite sites, now I can only feel sick about the situation.
    Is anyone else going trough this? Or I am the only one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Default Re: Has any non US model been paid by Ifriends since the Firschoice crash?

I wanted to add that I recently signed up under BoleynModels and recovered a part of the money. They still owe me another amount and they won't give it away.

But, for example, a friend of mine is all independent and she has seen only ONE payment, in 4 weeks...
    This is unaceptable...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 Times in 692 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Re: Has any non US model been paid by Ifriends since the Firschoice crash?

Wow ,im so sorry this happened to you hun.I really pray you get your money. THis whole first choice thing is unbelievable.Hound Ifriends ass till you get your money.Hell ,i would even post about it on twitter and tag them .

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

I didn t enter online on IFriends anymore since the FCP issue. I get my money via bank transfers and via Paxum. I wasn t willing to create a Cosmo acc just for them.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    I didn t enter online on IFriends anymore since the FCP issue. I get my money via bank transfers and via Paxum. I wasn t willing to create a Cosmo acc just for them.
    Yeah I do the same, but I've put the account under BM and now I get my payments via Paxum...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Yeah I do the same, but I've put the account under BM and now I get my payments via Paxum...
    I'll just wait for them to add Paxum. Until then, fan clubs renewals and replay earnings will just gather there. If they still won t add Paxum or bank transfers for Euro girls, your idea sounds good.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

It's been 3 months ever since and they still didn't pay any money that were owed from that week. Why do they keep 65% from our earnings if they can't cover such a disaster? Has any of you got her money back?
    the support from Ifriends it's bein malitious when you ask about your money, all they can respond is " I understand your situation". No, you don't. You got your salary. From MY money worked.

Why do they take us 65? for what? Why do they take us 10% reserve from those who stay on 50% share? Why do they take us extra 10% from our earnings when the members are charging their wallets?

I am so pissed and frustrated, they simply don't care about the models. I can't believe how they didn't manage in 3 months to cover the loss of the models. They are quick to take 65%, but supporting the models, not so. Even if they were sending every month, a chunk here and there to the models, in 3 months they would have covered everything and then they would have being left to recover the big amount from FirstChoice. But not... fuck the models and their bills. It can wait.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    It's been 3 months ever since and they still didn't pay any money that were owed from that week. Why do they keep 65% from our earnings if they can't cover such a disaster? Has any of you got her money back?
    the support from Ifriends it's bein malitious when you ask about your money, all they can respond is " I understand your situation". No, you don't. You got your salary. From MY money worked.

Why do they take us 65? for what? Why do they take us 10% reserve from those who stay on 50% share? Why do they take us extra 10% from our earnings when the members are charging their wallets?

I am so pissed and frustrated, they simply don't care about the models. I can't believe how they didn't manage in 3 months to cover the loss of the models. They are quick to take 65%, but supporting the models, not so. Even if they were sending every month, a chunk here and there to the models, in 3 months they would have covered everything and then they would have being left to recover the big amount from FirstChoice. But not... fuck the models and their bills. It can wait.
    This is by a TOP Canadian model back in the glory days of iFriends, very old story which began for her in 2009 and her article was written in 2015. She was very close with the top management there.... or so she thought.
    Since all this occurred Amanda has chosen to drop off all the big box sites & I think she's doing her own thing.
    Here's her iFriend's nightmare. It's an interesting read. She really fought iFriends, and many more entries about it on her site:
    https://amanda36c.wordpress.com/2015...ngs-tampering/

You also may wish to search for and read on her blog:
    Revenue Discrepancies - Part 1
    Revenue Discrepancies - Part 2
    Last edited by JoyKitten; 07-09-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” ~ Walt Disney

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Amanda may be spreading misinformation or not.
    Ifriends should better fix the break button for those broadcasting on public cam. Couldn t split cam anymore there since I happened to notice (and the members waiting in my room) that the break button sometimes works, sometimes doesn t. It was literally set on break but you could see my other shows throught the break protective screen (I am not talking about Standard mode, Freechat only).
    They might have fixed it by now or the glitch simply dissapeared, who knows but I have no desire to check my room on pause everytime I m busy elsewhere.
    In rest, it s a great site, I wish them all the best.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site