Thread: Baby Stripper 1st Night problems

Thanks

Default Baby Stripper 1st Night problems

Hey everyone ! 🤗

so ive finally found a home club to work at. Itís my very 1st club and itís also the #1 club in my city so itís always crowded. my first night wasnít great but Iím not going to let that discourage me Iím going in for my second shift tomorrow night. My first night consisted of me being a deer in headlights I had no clue what I was doing. I fucked up the stage rotation, I fucked up on prices for VIP rooms & on top of all that got so drunk I lost my money bag. So I left drunk, broke and slightly embarrassed tbh. Iíve already established no more drinking heavy on the job. They had a vet training me but she barley even spoke to me let alone help me. She was just concerned about making her money which I get completely but how are you supposed to learn anything if no one communicates with you? I figured itís up to me to just learn on my own thatís why Iím going in on a Thursday when itís slower (my 1st night was a Saturday) to learn the ins & outs. Does anyone have any advice for a baby stripper I can take with me tomorrow? I especially need help on how to hustle, selling vip rooms & stage presence (I have zero). Thanks in advance lovelyís 💜

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonejames For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Baby Stripper 1st Night problems

^^^Congrats on your first night! Stripping is very sink or swim, and it sounds like you kept your head above water on a busy weekend night.

Stage presence will come with time. For now, keep it simple--slow, easy movements, and focus your attention on seducing ONE guy at a time. Make eye contact and really connect with him. Use the same tactic when you're off stage to decide who to approach in a busy club. Sweep the room and find one guy who makes eye contact/seems interested. Walk over there and sit down and introduce yourself.

The rest is hustle. Read up in Hustle Hut. Offer the VIP room first and work your way down, being sexy and flirty. There are a million great threads about hustling. I especially recommend posts by DancerWealth, but you would have to search a ways back. Like 2005-2008 I think.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Observe the other girls and find out what the clientele who visits your club enjoy. Ass shaking? Pole tricks? sensual movement and eye contact? Keep an eye on top earners and try to channel them without becoming exactly like them.
    The most important thing to remember is that this is an industry where no one is obligated to train or help you. You need to be independent and self reliant if you want to be successful, and the sooner the better! Talk to as many customers as possible, and always ask for dances! When you finish up your stage set ask 1-2 people who are sitting at your rack if they want a dance. Smile & make eye contact.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouiseThirteen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Congrats! I am restarting tonight - wish me luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to giginecro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,169 Times in 4,048 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

How was your second night at Delilah's?
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

Thanks

I’m not at Delilah’s anymore. But my second night was a lot better!! Thanks so much for the advice everyone

Thanks
    Thanked 12,169 Times in 4,048 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

I'm debating if I want to go back to the city. I am such a club slut in the suburbs that adding another notch on my belt might be more headache than it's worth. I miss Daydreams but since the new regime took over I'm kinda in limbo. I'm not fired because I didn't leave on bad terms but I haven't been back since. I'm curious to see how it is.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

Thanks

I'm surprised they even assigned another girl to show you the ropes. Every club I've danced in, they're like "You're on your own!" lol It sucks she wasn't more helpful, but in this business, it's every woman for herself. Don't beat yourself up about making mistakes-just learn from them! I've gotten drunk and left my purse lying around too and then of course, it was gone. I made over $500 that night-why couldn't that happen on a night where I made nothing? lol

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I think it has always been that way. I just ask the other dancers a question at time...

Thanks

Do it girl!! The money is so much better. Although I’d say stay away from daydreams for right now they’re overcrowded with dancers & extremely slow. Try Vanity or Onyx they’re both hiring

Thanks

Good luck ☺️ how was it? And what part of NY you from?

Thanks

They only did because I begged them to lol . Bc initially they were like “ok get out there!” And I was so clueless & nervous I asked if I could shadow a vet. The house mom did look at me kinda confused at first but then got one for me lol but I understand now that this is not the norm in the club. I’ve been fending for myself ever since. I’m sry to hear about your purse tho hopefully that was a one time thing I’m sure you’re a pro at this now ��

Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 Times in 446 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Hey, at least you're learning quickly! Let this site and HH be your guide - don't rely on another girl to show you the ropes because at the end of the day she's worried about her own take home and it's a good way to lose favor among the other dancers. You know not to get sloppy drunk which is good. If I'm nervous at a new club or having a particularly hard time getting into "hustle mode", I will have a shot or two of tequila and leave it at that. I try not to drink on the job though. I am more observant when completely sober.

Stage presence is learned over time but as Winged Dinghy said, you want to move slow and sensually, and make lots of eye contact with customers. Seduce them with your eyes on stage, and make them believe you're dancing just for them. There are hundreds of threads here about selling VIP; sales pitches, closing lines, answering the famous "so what do I get back there?", etc.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post: