Thread: What is the Most Attractive Age For Men and For Women?

Thanks

Default What is the Most Attractive Age For Men and For Women?

It’s a question I was wondering. Is there a “most attractive” age for men and women? Is the age the same or different for males and females?

Thanks

Default Re: What is the Most Attractive Age For Men and For Women?

I think I was at my most attractive at the age of 25-28. I find most women to be beautiful by accident up to their late 20s. I actually find a lot of guys have dad bods or start balding in their late 20s. I guess the short answer is everybody is at their best in their mid 20s.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wish For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,062 Times in 417 Posts

It depends.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,593 Times in 7,622 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Duh Re: What is the Most Attractive Age For Men and For Women?

Where do you come up w/these ?'s, seriously?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,290 Times in 5,488 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Any age (over 18 of course)

Hell,

Are you ageist or something?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 Times in 3,066 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Jeff, are you from L.A.? L.A. men are so creepily obsessed with age, it's sad.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Smiley Re: What is the Most Attractive Age For Men and For Women?

if you are speaking very generally then I don't think there is any specific age. As they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". So everyone , even different cultures find different ages and other things beautiful. There are women who are more beautiful when they are older and there are men I've seen who have all their hair and are very good looking when young but keep their good looks and their bodies well into their 60s. In parts of Africa a full figure with big hips and large bust is considered beautiful whereas in the US it wouldn't be.

In scientific studies done on dating, it's the scent of someone that attracts us (pheromones), and the waist to hip ratio in women, and certain measurements across the face (again for women) Men don't even realize that is what they are attracted to but in experiments it definitely is!

What was so interesting was that they gave younger women tshirts that they said guys had worn and the tshirts were actually ones their brothers had worn. They had to do a sniff test and tell them how much they were attracted to the person wearing that tshirt by the scent. The tshirts their brothers wore were described as smelling disgusting, gross, etc. This is natures way of try to ensure you don't end up dating your brother because you are turned off by his smell.

So with all of these factors and throwing in how we perceive things differently plus culturally we see faces and bodies differently I don't think there is any certain age that MOST PEOPLE or EVERYONE finds more attractive than another one. If you do the test with just Americans then the results might be different.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,046 Times in 1,804 Posts

It depends on the context. Generally I tend to be attracted to men 40+. If we're going by looks alone, yes I might find a man under that age physically attractive. There's more to attraction than just looks. Both women and men can be good looking at any age. It depends on how well they take care of themselves, lifestyle habits, diet, and genetics.
    You should check your vagina daily. Smaller stature people often like to take up residence there. Why thank you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have discovered the extended family of garden gnomes living up there.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,593 Times in 7,622 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Angry Re: What is the Most Attractive Age For Men and For Women?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    Jeff, are you from L.A.? L.A. men are so creepily obsessed with age, it's sad.
    This, & I think a LOT of men are like this

Thanks

Personally, and along with what Wish said women from 20 to 28 seem to be the most attractive on average to me. And for men it seems that 38 to 48 is a man's peak attractive age because status, social standing, and maturity is factored into a man's attractiveness where for a woman it isn't.

That being said America is a horrible place to try and rate attractiveness because so many people are horribly out of shape across entire age brackets.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyguy09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Where do you come up w/these ?'s, seriously?
    Men and women are just "wired" differently. As a man, no matter what age you get, generally speaking, you're going to find women from 18 to 35 age range the most attractive. Males don't keep desiring the females of their same age group, they keep looking at the women younger then them as they age and get older.

What I don't get is how secioty browbeats older men who desire much younger women and label men as such as "creeps". Say a 55 year old man who desires a 25 year old woman. It should be obvious that a man would find a younger woman attractive. She is in the prime of her life, little to no emotional baggage, and full of energy and a zest for life that often times can be contagious. What is the problem?

That being said, as a man in his 30s, I lust after women in their mid 20s, but connect emotionally and mentally with women 45 and older. I just have the most engaging and interesting conversations with much older women that are pretty much non existent with women under 40.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,290 Times in 5,488 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Because it is creepy to lust after someone the same age as your kids - especially if said kids are barely legal. Also, some of these old men only go after college co-eds because they are in the depths of a mid-life crisis, they are trying to slick manipulate younger women, etc. and some are just straight up borderline deviant pervs

It is also assuming only young 20 somethings are physically attractive. Women can be in their prime well into their 40's, 50's, and 60's. (Look as J-Lo, Cher, Christy Brinkley, Nicole Murphy, and a slew of women looking physically attractive 40+ because they take care of themselves)

Of course we all have our preferences, but attraction is more than just physical age
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-13-2018 at 02:50 PM.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,961 Times in 1,631 Posts

For men, it is probably the age of maximum income.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyguy09 View Post
    Men and women are just "wired" differently. As a man, no matter what age you get, generally speaking, you're going to find women from 18 to 35 age range the most attractive. Males don't keep desiring the females of their same age group, they keep looking at the women younger then them as they age and get older.

What I don't get is how secioty browbeats older men who desire much younger women and label men as such as "creeps". Say a 55 year old man who desires a 25 year old woman. It should be obvious that a man would find a younger woman attractive. She is in the prime of her life, little to no emotional baggage, and full of energy and a zest for life that often times can be contagious. What is the problem?

That being said, as a man in his 30s, I lust after women in their mid 20s, but connect emotionally and mentally with women 45 and older. I just have the most engaging and interesting conversations with much older women that are pretty much non existent with women under 40.
    For me personally....

I see a lot of men my age (36)looking like shit already, while 21 yr olds are trying to gf me up. At near 30 and up, most men start losing their hair and grow guts. I'm sorry, it's been a needle in a hay stack trying to find someone near my age attractive and single. Oh well. That's life.

That said, it's hard to find good looking men period. No matter what age. I'm in the wrong town.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

On the other hand, my mom(at 67) has been getting lucky. Lol. Her last two BFs have been younger and good looking. The current is 60, but he is genetically good looking. Not bc he is 60. Some ppl are just genetically lucky. He has all of his hair(thick salt and pepper), all of his teeth(no nasty stains), olive skin, tall, and light bright green eyes. He is head over heals over her too.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,291 Times in 1,771 Posts

There is no way to answer this question because there are way too many other variables that may influence someone's attractiveness. Some people get more attractive as they get older. I don't think there is any one age that is most attractive. To think along those lines does come off as slightly creepy.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ScarletKitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyguy09 View Post
    What I don't get is how secioty browbeats older men who desire much younger women and label men as such as "creeps". Say a 55 year old man who desires a 25 year old woman.
    Probably because most relationships with such a huge gap (father-daughter and grandparent-grandchild gaps) are rarely ever genuine or healthy. Look at gold digger and mail order bride situations, most of which feature an old man with a much younger woman. Both the man and woman are using each other.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I don't think there's a specific answer to this since it varies from person to person.

My personal opinion on male attractiveness and age is kind of racist. I don't really find most white men over 30 all that attractive, and I think Asian men tend to age very well.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 613 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I see right through this poster. Let me guess—you’re a regular poster on “red pill” too? Bye Felicia
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

About 35, if well-preserved.

In the case of women especially, that seems to be the point of maximum interplay between physical attractiveness and "class".

There are, of course, "early bloomers" - everyone surely remembers those attractive people in high school who developed early, etc. Then got fat quickly after and look like crap by 25.

Thanks

Probably late teens to mid twenties for women and early/mid twenties to early thirties for men. Of course there are a lot of exceptions but typically I think this is when people look their best naturally without much effort.