Thread: Writing a good BDSM/fetish profile?

Thanks

Default Writing a good BDSM/fetish profile?

Hey everyone. Looking for advice on writing a good profile. I've read the advice that if you're into BDSM, it's better to choose either a Dominant or submissive persona and stick with it, rather than saying you do both making you sound like you're just saying that. But I'm legitly a switch in real life and want to play both roles. Any tips on how to distinguish myself as someone who is very serious about both roles? Thanks!
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Writing a good BDSM/fetish profile?

I don't think there's anything wrong with just saying you're a switch. That's a common enough term, and should be fairly clear to anyone. If you have one you prefer over another you could add that, as well as discuss your kinks for either side of things, but definitely focus on the fact you're a switch. Not only will you be able to find business on either side, but you'll draw the switch crowd too.

The key to busting the stigma that "you're just saying that" is to be knowledgeable. Its easy to spot a faker in the BDSM crowd, so if your profile reads like you know what you're doing, you'll be alright.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Titus23 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Titus23 View Post
    The key to busting the stigma that "you're just saying that" is to be knowledgeable.
    I definitely agree with this. I started my online work by initially marketing myself as a switch (which I am as well IRL!) because I didn't think I could pull off my dominance in an online setting. Turns out I could, but I still didn't really get taken seriously by both sides until I learned the fetishes through and through and was honest about what I didn't know. So I think, at least on the Domme side of things, if you're clearly using the proper terms and understand the psychology behind them, you shoudn't be perceived as a "fake switch" because of your sub side or even just saying so.

I'm a full-time Domme now, but when I was still advertising as a switch, I was def taken more seriously from both sides when my listings were more technical, which showed that I knew my shit lol, than "enticing," if that makes any sense.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessC For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 402 Posts

In an effort to do a little copy writing as a side hustle, I love helping out others with my writing talent. I would say a little something like this:

Although I am experienced in all realms of BDSM play, I switch only for the right kind of man. A dominant male who is a natural born leader. A man who is well aware of his power and knows how to make a woman like me completely surrender!

You see what I did there? Your switch role becomes more exclusive as you will only switch for certain types of men. This also allows you to pick and choose who you take on the submissive role for, and also butters up your Dominant clients by complimenting their power and leadership abilities. Throw in a few sales copy power words and you are golden! I was too lazy to look up sales copy power words but you can google them! I use them on all of my profiles and am getting better and better at using them in my speech.
    Visit www.thestonerette.com right now and puff, puff, pout! TheStonerette is a blog dedicated to female stoners from all walks of life! TheStonerette features beauty how-to's, sex tips, candid stiletto stoner interviews, and so much more! Cheif it up and check us out right now!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyberstripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyberstripper View Post
    In an effort to do a little copy writing as a side hustle, I love helping out others with my writing talent. I would say a little something like this:

Although I am experienced in all realms of BDSM play, I switch only for the right kind of man. A dominant male who is a natural born leader. A man who is well aware of his power and knows how to make a woman like me completely surrender!

You see what I did there? Your switch role becomes more exclusive as you will only switch for certain types of men. This also allows you to pick and choose who you take on the submissive role for, and also butters up your Dominant clients by complimenting their power and leadership abilities. Throw in a few sales copy power words and you are golden! I was too lazy to look up sales copy power words but you can google them! I use them on all of my profiles and am getting better and better at using them in my speech.
    That's gold, thank you!!
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me. -Kushiel's Dart, Jacqueline Carey

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Discodolli For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 402 Posts

Your welcome!

What the heck, I can write up your full bio if you'd like. I want to start copy writing as a side hustle as I mentioned, and I would love to work with other adult entertainers, adult websites, etc. PM me if interested. I just need a few "live" examples of my work and then I can start a legit website to charge for my services.
    Visit www.thestonerette.com right now and puff, puff, pout! TheStonerette is a blog dedicated to female stoners from all walks of life! TheStonerette features beauty how-to's, sex tips, candid stiletto stoner interviews, and so much more! Cheif it up and check us out right now!