Thread: Newbie Strip Diaries: How TF do you put this on?

Thanks

Default Newbie Strip Diaries: How TF do you put this on?

After two years of contemplating becoming an exoctic dancer... mostly thoughts of procrastination... I finally made up my mind.

I mean hell, Ive been thinking about it for some time now ... so subconciously (Ill never admit it to anyone outside of here) I want to do it. BAD. I want to let that side of my personality run WILD before I settle down and get married. (Scorpio risings be like ... )

So yesterday I went to the adult store in DuPont Circle to try on shoes and inve$t in a few dance outfits. I took my man with me cause hell, why wouldnt you take your man to an adult toy store?

Here is where I fucked up, I let him pick an outfit for me.

And Iím so caught up on how great this outfit looks, Iím not thinking about how complicated this shit is about to be when I go to put the outfit on lol

We get home and Im lounging around in granny panties & t shirt ... when it hits me that I should ďput the body suit on bitch, show off for your manĒ ...

I open the box and three different pieces of lingerie fall out the package (Body suit, thong, handcuffs). I go to put the main piece of the body suit on ... and immediately NAH. I donít know if I had the shit on backwards, forwards, inside out ... Iím twisting shit around ... like this was not working out for like the first 15 minutes. Then here comes my man, the one responsible for this catastrophe, trying to help.

Refusing his help, I was able to figure out how to get the body suit on. As expected, I looked AMAZING. My body looked so toned. It was an experience but Im glad Im doing this shit now vs being a newbie in the dressing room trying to put on clothes.

Anyway, if you mad this far. I love you and plan to post my journey for you all.

xoxo Hathor

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Newbie Strip Diaries: How TF do you put this on?

Welcome!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clara_M For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you!!!

Thanks

Funny story, good luck. I find life is easier with a two piece, I don’t even take my top off just lift it up or slide it open.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spicecake For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Iím also a newbie in the nyc area & I have so many questions lols! Iíve done tons of research from YouTube, forums & instagram! This is a new website Iím venturing into.
    Iíve been getting good tips from some girls on YouTube!
    @nina420life @Being Christina & @Jazzmen Black.
    Still looking for tips about, pole tricks, how to communicate with men, what to crazy things to expect, good clubs in nyc to dance, how is stripping for Pettie females & black girls & anymore if anyone would like to share with me lols Iím here for it all lols. Iíve been thinking about it for awhile now & decided I was gonna try it out for the summer and see how it goes! Iím 20 turning 21 in August & wanna reach a certain goal by my birthday, just saving all my money and investing in dancing, hopefully will get me financially where I wanna be! Iím blabbing tho hope you ladies are having a good day! ♥️

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TNT914 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicecake View Post
    Funny story, good luck. I find life is easier with a two piece, I don’t even take my top off just lift it up or slide it open.
    lol noted. I'm going to make sure I grab some two pieces. They didn't have any at one of the stores I went to out in DuPont. I may have to go to MD to get some real kinky fits lol.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT914 View Post
    I’m also a newbie in the nyc area & I have so many questions lols! I’ve done tons of research from YouTube, forums & instagram! This is a new website I’m venturing into.
    I’ve been getting good tips from some girls on YouTube!
    @nina420life @Being Christina & @Jazzmen Black.
    Still looking for tips about, pole tricks, how to communicate with men, what to crazy things to expect, good clubs in nyc to dance, how is stripping for Pettie females & black girls & anymore if anyone would like to share with me lols I’m here for it all lols. I’ve been thinking about it for awhile now & decided I was gonna try it out for the summer and see how it goes! I’m 20 turning 21 in August & wanna reach a certain goal by my birthday, just saving all my money and investing in dancing, hopefully will get me financially where I wanna be! I’m blabbing tho hope you ladies are having a good day! ♥️

August what ? Leo or Virgo? You sound like a virgo
    I watch Being Christina too!!! Omg lol Hey girl, hey!! I've been doing research on the kind of clubs I want to work at but I'm really ready to just go at this point! I'll be 22 in September. I'm purchasing my pole this weekend and installing it next week.
    Hopefully you'll stay in contact.

Happy Swinging!