Thread: Things that make me buy a dance outside of your insane level of hotness

Thanks

Default Things that make me buy a dance outside of your insane level of hotness

Not trying to be an ass, just some thoughts and I am sure others here can pitch in to try to help sell more dances:

Smile
    Be put together--I don't normally want to hear about the hell that your room mate or you are in right now, perhaps as the night progresses and we get to know each other but not right off the bat, just kills the fantasy initially for me.
    Touch me lightly on the arm/shoulder/knee once or twice-studies show that contact of this type of touching increased tipping to waitresses and waiters so it stands to reason.
    Nice conversation for a minute or two to see if there is any connection
    Awareness of others-hey if you have another guy you need to see first, just let me know
    Laughter
    Be willing to come back if I express interest but I just got there, normally I like about 10 minutes to orient myself in the club, get a drink and observe

What I try to do:
    Be clean, nice clothes, smell nice, shaved and manicured
    Smile
    Offer polite conversation
    Be honest as to my intent for a dance or not. I try not to waste your time if I am not interested
    Laughter
    Tip
    Realize it is a job for you but a fantasy for me

Other thoughts?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RUTROH For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Things that make me buy a dance outside of your insane level of hotness

These are good things to expect from a dancer in my opinion especially the first one about not spilling all your messy personal business to the customers. This is sadly how I see a lot of girls trying to hustle, by telling a sob story. They're also the girls who end up crying about not having made any money by the end of the night lol. I also like the list of things the customer should try to do. Can't think of anything to add honestly, sounds good to me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Things that make me buy a dance outside of your insane level of hotness

Quote Originally Posted by Daniellaa View Post
    These are good things to expect from a dancer in my opinion especially the first one about not spilling all your messy personal business to the customers. This is sadly how I see a lot of girls trying to hustle, by telling a sob story. They're also the girls who end up crying about not having made any money by the end of the night lol. I also like the list of things the customer should try to do. Can't think of anything to add honestly, sounds good to me.
    I thought of a few but I think they are more in the order of common sense:
    1) Don't lick the dancer
    2) Don't pull out your johnson for God's sake
    3) Don't try to insert anything anywhere
    4) Try to be a bit of human being and remember the dancer is someone's daughter, sister, mother whatever.

I am sure I missed some but here are some from comments I have seen on this board. It amazes me what I read sometimes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUTROH For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RUTROH View Post
    I thought of a few but I think they are more in the order of common sense:
    1) Don't lick the dancer
    2) Don't pull out your johnson for God's sake
    3) Don't try to insert anything anywhere
    4) Try to be a bit of human being and remember the dancer is someone's daughter, sister, mother whatever.

I am sure I missed some but here are some from comments I have seen on this board. It amazes me what I read sometimes.
    The big four - those are good rules

Some things to think about but keep to oneself:

-The dancer does not love you
    -The dancer is not a desperate ingenue, cast into sin by unfortunate circumstance, who needs you to save her in chapter 2 of "The White Knight and His Many Sexual Conquests"
    -Do not attach the performance of any act to a $1 bill. Just don't
    -Showers, cologne, deodorant, toothpaste, and soap are your friends
    Where am I? Roma

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My rule is that I don't pick the hottest girl in the place for dances. I go for the 5's or a solid 6. The 8'sand 9's have guys lined up and are not going to have to hustle as much. The lower rated girls are there to make money too and my money seems to go farther with them.

Thanks

I rarely "rate" dancers as attractiveness is so subjective and while physical appearance is so very important in a club, I have a tendency to just be attracted to those that appeal to me both visually, and of course, sensually. Working the hustle hard normally is a negative to me as it feels like a hustle. The best dancers can "hustle without the hustling" if you know what I mean. I am in sales and I firmly believe that most people "buy" regardless of the pitch if they are interested, the pitch just justifies their decision. In the club I see it very much that way too. While I "may" buy a drink or converse with almost any dancer, buying a dance requires me to be interested both physically and mentally in the dancer, a connection of sorts. That is why list is sort of generic and doesn't focus much on appearance. While I love to see beautiful women, that is not really what makes me buy the dance and certainly won't make me buy more than one unless there is more than physical beauty. That is not to say that beauty isn't important but it is not "the" deciding factor and I think it is nice to share what else we find important so that dancers can be better with us and we with them. For me, physical appearance is all over the map, I like relatively fit and curvy girls, skin color, hair color, tats, don't really matter. Just attractive and present to me the illusion of some sort of caring. We both know it isn't real but that is okay if we both know it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smalltowncpl View Post
    My rule is that I don't pick the hottest girl in the place for dances. I go for the 5's or a solid 6. The 8'sand 9's have guys lined up and are not going to have to hustle as much. The lower rated girls are there to make money too and my money seems to go farther with them.
    <whispers> please, for your own safety, NEVER say this in the club
    Where am I? Roma

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bahuba View Post
    <whispers> please, for your own safety, NEVER say this in the club
    Wise words that apply in soooo many situations outside of a club as well.