Thread: Any newbies in Colorado?

Banned
    Thanks

Default Any newbies in Colorado?

Omg I swear I’ve done so much research trying to prep myself to know what to expect in my audition and moving forward if I do get the job but wanted to see if there’s anyone in my state willing to go together just for moral support

Thanks

Default Re: Any newbies in Colorado?

Bump

All the Colorado info & tea on this site is outdated as hell lmao

I’m currently on working vacay here in Pueblo and I am hearing that Denver is such a shit show right now for anyone who isn’t thin & white. I’m currently working at a place that is settled into downtown Pueblo call “Club 21” or “Aloha Glorya’s” (known as that by the locals). Club 21 is kinda dead and business is slow, but I definitely like it and it’s worth checking out. It’s more “divey” than anything and you can make up to $300 a night (that’s if you really hustle these guys). The girls and management are nice and if you get there before 7pm, it’s FREE HOUSE! They’re only open from Wed-Sat 7pm-2am

I also danced at Snooty Foxx in Colorado Springs and I wasn’t a fan. It’s just too many dancers and their type of clientele wasn’t feeling me. It reminded me of NYC and the influx of competition lol. Also their house fees or “lease fees” how they call it at their club is ridiculously expensive and idk it just wasn’t for me. But definitely check
    Them out too. You can email them or show up to audition.

Those are my Colorado insights. I’m just visiting and idk much about Denver. Never been. Good luck to you and to anyone who’s lurking this.
    Last edited by kk446; 05-26-2018 at 11:07 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kk446 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Hi thanks for your response. Pueblo is two hours away from me and I don’t see myself driving that much to get to work everyday. Maybe if the money was crazy good. And I suggest you check out Denver.. many many visitors from out of state. Have you heard of dandy dans? I’m thinking there or maybe pts centerfold to start. Also how did your first audition ever go?

Thanks

PMd you both

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrbx View Post
    Hi thanks for your response. Pueblo is two hours away from me and I don’t see myself driving that much to get to work everyday. Maybe if the money was crazy good. And I suggest you check out Denver.. many many visitors from out of state. Have you heard of dandy dans? I’m thinking there or maybe pts centerfold to start. Also how did your first audition ever go?
    Yeah, maybe I’ll check out Denver someday in the future. I am hearing though black dancers are having a hard time to get hired out there and I really don’t wanna waste my time nor money on just to get shooed away from clubs because the amount of melanin I have on my skin. I am going through that same exact bs in Phoenix (where I currently live) which is why I came out here lol.

To answer your question, I didn’t audition to get into my very first club. I just filled out an app and just kept reminding them I’ve applied and got the job there. This was The Treasure Club in Greensboro, NC. I definitely didn’t last long there and hated it. But yeah, two years later and working all over the world, I definitely have some experience.

Thanks

OP banned?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laylalove333 View Post
    OP banned?
    I wonder why, we met in real life and she’s legit and sweet