Thread: Newbie Stripper Diaries #2: To Each Its OWN Biyoottccchhh.

Thanks

Default Newbie Stripper Diaries #2: To Each Its OWN Biyoottccchhh.

Boundaries.

I understand veteran strippers taking newbie stripper under their wings BUT I'm not going to do & listen to everything you say.
    With that being said ...

I'm pretty confident about becoming a stripper. I KNOW what fantasy I would like to project and I have an idea of the clubs I would like to work at.
    Now... do we always get what we want? No but it is okay to set goals.

I am a WOC (light skin) ... 5'9 in ... LONG legs. Very Skinny. I attracted a lot of white collar men (suit & tie, older, dads, DILFS) So I know I would do well at a Gentlemen's Club / gown club. I have nothing against hood clubs, but I have to be real ... I'm skinny, lanky, and a little stiff lbfvs. I'm also an ex-sugar baby to a DCTR so I am use to that kind of clientele/vibe. I can deal with strict rules, low-contact, low mileage even if that means less $$$. Money is money at the end of the day and it is not about how much I personally make, but how much I personally can maintain and keep in my pockets, bank, trust etc... outside the club.

Another reason I've been very wary of some vet strippers is because YOU will NEVER know people. People only tell you what they want to tell you ... everyone's boundaries are different. This vet stripper could be giving you some of the best or worst advice based on their own personal perspective of things. Essentially only you know what works for you, trust yourself.

I'm not saying to never take advice but ... pick and chose what will work for YOU based on your beliefs/happiness. You're the only one who has to live with each and every decision that you make.

On a lighter note, I do have a NEW outfit. It is still boxed so I have yet to try it on just yet. I am also moving this week/end so a lot of dance stuff will be put on hold but I will be in here creeping and peeping like the rest of the world.

Toodlessss - Happy Swinging!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,302 Times in 3,135 Posts

Default Re: Newbie Stripper Diaries #2: To Each Its OWN Biyoottccchhh.

I'm gonna politely say that maybe you should set foot in a club and work for a while before giving advice to other newbies.

FWIW, I have never ever seen a veteran take a newbie 'under their wing' unless it was their civilian friend. Generally we aren't going to help you beyond telling you where the bathroom is.... That said, if one does deign to give you advice, I would suggest you take it.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 631 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Honestly you seem too concerned with strip club politics and that's only going to create problems for you. Vets are not going to take you under their wings. We're too concerned with our own money to be paying attention to what mistakes newbies make. Most vets are not going to give you free advice, either. Expecting other dancers to give you any sort of direction is a fast way to annoy people. Don't worry about other girls. Focus on yourself.

Also, you are really overthinking everything. Go to a club, audition, and work. Until you do that, all of this is just daydreaming.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,365 Times in 5,859 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Have you even danced one night in a club?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laylalove333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

delete
    Last edited by m1nx; 08-14-2018 at 08:49 PM.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m1nx View Post
    Whew. ok..

I get what you're saying but you definitely need to break through a couple stages of understanding (which will only come with experience) while working in this industry to even see what the ladies above are saying in response to your post.
    Hard to explain... but when you know, you know.

- no one is worried about you in the club.
    - it was not even a debate in their minds whether or not to help you. You are not that important to them to even have a conversation in their heads like that. They're trying to make money and get out and go to bed...their feet/back hurt/they have their own problems.
    - no one is even thinking about the mistakes you make for more than 3 seconds after you make them IF they even notice.
    - you are just another girl in the dressing room.....

this is something you understand eventually and I personally think until you do you are in your own way. It is not a sorority. The moment I had this breakthrough... I stopped getting offended thinking I needed to be understood or loved or helped or cared about period. No one is going to hold your hand and if they offer help - good take it, thank them kindly and don't make a big thing about it. Don't expect anything from anyone - no one owes you anything and you don't owe them anything. You're there for business. I actually embrace this. I can just walk in and worry about me. Get the money and go! Just do your thing, don't be rude, and stay out of cliques/politics it's such a waste of money!!!
    I am more so having a problem with women who want me to do things exactly their way. For example, ever since I told a few dancers I was interested out here ...

Me: Hey, I'm considering dancing out ____
    Her: Oh no, you should come here, yeah this & that but ... you'll make money.

Problem is... I'm not in it ONLY for the money. I actually enjoy to dance & entertain. I will save some of these thoughts for my next post and express myself a little more clearly but thank you for replying.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laylalove333 View Post
    Have you even danced one night in a club?
    Man look, you heard of Riley's on Old National HWY in GA? First experience. Needless to say, yes. That was years ago, I think that is why now that I am older I know a little more of what I want.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    I'm gonna politely say that maybe you should set foot in a club and work for a while before giving advice to other newbies.

FWIW, I have never ever seen a veteran take a newbie 'under their wing' unless it was their civilian friend. Generally we aren't going to help you beyond telling you where the bathroom is.... That said, if one does deign to give you advice, I would suggest you take it.
    I'll consider some of the things you said. I know what I have experienced with vets and some people may not be as open to what I'm saying ... but some of us are thinking it. Now I've read some horrible newbie prank threads on here and we're not going to act like everyone in the industry is "about their money" and "to themselves".

Nevertheless, the conversation needed to be sparked.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,302 Times in 3,135 Posts

What newbie prank threads? I've been on here 5.5 years and have never seen a single such thread.

I think you're way exaggerating in terms of how much other girls care what you do. If I tell a new girl "Don't work at that club" it's not because I give two shits about her life or want her to do things 'my way'. It's because the club is doing illegal shit or that nobody ever makes money there. That's all. 5 seconds of my attention & moving on to my own issues.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lurkingtitties For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,159 Times in 706 Posts

if someone suggests a club that doesn't mean they're telling you what to do. you sound like you have a bad attitude. i mean what's the point of coming to an advice forum just to tell more experienced dancers that you don't wanna take our advice and we don't know you, and then try to tell us how it works? like, okay...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 631 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by hathor&heka View Post
    I am more so having a problem with women who want me to do things exactly their way. For example, ever since I told a few dancers I was interested out here ...

Me: Hey, I'm considering dancing out ____
    Her: Oh no, you should come here, yeah this & that but ... you'll make money.

Problem is... I'm not in it ONLY for the money. I actually enjoy to dance & entertain. I will save some of these thoughts for my next post and express myself a little more clearly but thank you for replying.
    That's just conversation, she's not telling you what to do. Hell, 30% of Stripper Web is "Hey! Where should I dance in _____ city?" It's about as serious as someone telling you to wear the black dress instead of the red dress. It's a mere suggestion. I highly doubt she's that interested in your final decision.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nearly all dancers are only concerned about you if they feel you are taking money away from them or poisoning the well with extras. Be pleasant when interacting with your coworkers but keep your head down. Most of the advice you could need can be found here and work for awhile before you develop your opinions. With all due respect, you don't know what your talking about until you've worked for a little while.

I think Trustfundkiller's reply is spot on as well(great name, by the way).

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waiyee For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 Times in 452 Posts

Duh Re: Newbie Stripper Diaries #2: To Each Its OWN Biyoottccchhh.

Quote Originally Posted by hathor&heka View Post

Omg dont even get me started...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post: