Thread: What do you wear at the club

Banned
    Thanks

Default What do you wear at the club

Hey girls! im new to the industry and was curious what body enhancement products you like to use to look fabulous at work lol. I mean like what type of jewelry, any shimmer products, do you tan? Iím not really busty so if you have tips to make them look good. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,160 Times in 1,154 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: What do you wear at the club

I'm pretty minimalist personally. For jewelry I typically just wear rhinestone earrings and a watch. The watch is pretty much essential so I can keep track of my own time throughout the night and it's the one piece of work jewelry it might be worth spending money on because custies do comment sometimes. For the rest just go to a place like claire's and stock up on cheap rhinestone stuff, it all sparkles well in the club.

Don't wear any body glitter or anything like that that can transfer to a customer.

I personally don't tan as I didn't notice a money difference after a spray tan and the upkeep just isn't worth it to me. It's a ymmv thing though, some girls regard tan as essential.

Outfits that are flattering on smaller chests include lingerie with good bras, crop tops, and wrap style tops like this:

f9ef0a2527a32073b2323a46cb5827bf.jpg

Halter tops that provide some "lift" are great too. I'd steer away from the triangle tops with the sliding triangles as they don't really do anything but cover your boobs. The ones with the cups that are fixed in place provide a better look. Obviously outfits such as a nice one piece that draws all the attention to your butt is great too. You have a ton of options beyond just push-up bras.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    I'm pretty minimalist personally. For jewelry I typically just wear rhinestone earrings and a watch. The watch is pretty much essential so I can keep track of my own time throughout the night and it's the one piece of work jewelry it might be worth spending money on because custies do comment sometimes. For the rest just go to a place like claire's and stock up on cheap rhinestone stuff, it all sparkles well in the club.

Don't wear any body glitter or anything like that that can transfer to a customer.

I personally don't tan as I didn't notice a money difference after a spray tan and the upkeep just isn't worth it to me. It's a ymmv thing though, some girls regard tan as essential.

Outfits that are flattering on smaller chests include lingerie with good bras, crop tops, and wrap style tops like this:

f9ef0a2527a32073b2323a46cb5827bf.jpg

Halter tops that provide some "lift" are great too. I'd steer away from the triangle tops with the sliding triangles as they don't really do anything but cover your boobs. The ones with the cups that are fixed in place provide a better look. Obviously outfits such as a nice one piece that draws all the attention to your butt is great too. You have a ton of options beyond just push-up bras.
    I love wearing watches outside the club, I guess it makes sense to wear one at the club as well!!! The right watch can make you look expensive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Before I got my breasts done balconette bras were my go to for work. I was smallllll but they looked amazing in those bras. I still wear them now.

Also, push your boobs together with your arms a bit, then contour with a light (no shimmer)bronzer where your cleavage is.. just trace the cleavage with the brush starting in the center of your breast and inward. It helps. ***Do not go heavy with this. I mean barely touch your skin. No lines. You're just shading.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 595 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

When I danced I was definitely a minimalist when it came to jewelry and makeup. Just stud earrings, an anklet and maybe a few bracelets. Never any thing that could get caught in a customer's shirt like once I wore a belly button ring and while giving this guy a dance it latched on to his shirt, it was very awkward trying to get it out. I didn't notice a difference in money either when I would tan or not so that wasn't necessary because the club lighting was flattering. I'd wear a light smelling perfume, false lashes, some black eyeliner and nude lipstick. For boobs anything push up. When I got my tape in hair extensions that really gave me a confidence boost as well