Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Melania - Stepford Reboot?

Thanks

Default Re: Melania - Stepford Reboot?

I'm sure she doesn't, but it's worse for Barron. I feel no sympathy for Donald, and minimal sympathy for Melania, but I feel terrible for him. You can't choose your parents. He can't escape the publicity, but I can't imagine going through adolesence with the whole world laughing at his dad's penis.

I don't dispute Daniels' right to publish her book, but I wish she had have left this out. I can't stand Barron's father, but she could have spared him this embarrassment.
    So cruel.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,451 Times in 2,565 Posts

Hopefully he won't come across it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lastone View Post
    I'm sure she doesn't, but it's worse for Barron. I feel no sympathy for Donald, and minimal sympathy for Melania, but I feel terrible for him. You can't choose your parents. He can't escape the publicity, but I can't imagine going through adolesence with the whole world laughing at his dad's penis.

I don't dispute Daniels' right to publish her book, but I wish she had have left this out. I can't stand Barron's father, but she could have spared him this embarrassment.
    So cruel.
    It can't be half as embarrassing as this gem we shouldn't forget about or normalize:
    Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
    Now he said it a third time, and Ona drew a deep breath;

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lynn2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What Trump said and did was loathsome, but even Rolling Stone Magazine
    questioned whether genital shaming is appropriate. I'm conflicted on this. I'll admit I enjoyed Trump's embarrassment, but wonder if the collateral damage is worth it in this instance.

I feel no sympathy for Trump, but I do for Barron.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,451 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lynn2009 View Post
    It can't be half as embarrassing as this gem we shouldn't forget about or normalize:
    Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
    Unfortunately, Trump's older children don't even seem phased by this. Hopefully Barron will turn out better. Tiffany seems to be the only one of his children smart enough to keep her distance. I think there's a decent chance his other children will end up in prison, including his son-in-law.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123