Thread: Melania - Stepford Reboot?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,091 Times in 427 Posts

Default Melania - Stepford Reboot?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-absence-tweet

I think maybe she was malfunctioning and being badly behaved so was sent for a thorough refurb. Poor Melania.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,603 Times in 5,606 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: Melania - Stepford Reboot?

Kind of like what they did to Barron? When he didn't "behave" well in public those few times, you never really see him that much anymore.

She strikes me as an introvert - hell if I ended up trapped with Donald 24/7, I'd "disappear" sometimes too

#freebarronandmelania
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-31-2018 at 09:57 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,229 Times in 4,724 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Kind of like what they did to Barron? When he didn't "behave" well in public those few times, you never really see him that much anymore.

She strikes me as an introvert - hell if I ended up trapped with Donald 24/7, I'd "disappear" sometimes too

#freebarronandmelania
    I dont think she's an introvert, but we'll never know until she's no longer with him. At the moment I think she's being overshadowed. I for one can not wait until her tell all book comes out. No one wants the president to be impeached more than Melania Trump.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^I feel as if even then she will be too afraid to speak out though. She seems completely overwhelmed with her role now but if she manages to escape, I think she will be content to hide away and go back to being rich and hot without all the pressure...I can't see her being allowed to tell all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I dont think she's an introvert, but we'll never know until she's no longer with him. At the moment I think she's being overshadowed. I for one can not wait until her tell all book comes out. No one wants the president to be impeached more than Melania Trump.
    I think if she were a true extrovert, she would speak up more and be in public more often. I say I think she's more introverted because she is fine behind the scenes or behind Donald, at least for now, but she stands out in her own way (through her fashion, her philanthropy, and every now and then she takes what looks like subtle stands against him publicly). Most people can have both introversion and extroversion type qualities although if your theory is correct, She still doesn't seem anywhere near as extroverted and outspoken as Ivana.

I think you have a point though Donald seems the type to be overbearing + narcissist so it takes people who are strong, confident, wise, etc to deal with them otherwise it's easy to shrink in their shadow. Once she leaves him she can be more of her authentic self.

Just my assessment from what I've seen in media so I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes.

*some other writers who believe she may be more of an introvert
    https://acculturated.com/melania-trump-introvert/
    https://www.natlaurel.com/sex/archet..._trump_hestia/
    https://www.entitymag.com/melania-trump-not-friends/
    http://allthatsfab.com/articles/news...ormer-roommate
    https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...ump-reclusive/
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 06-02-2018 at 12:38 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 514 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Poor Melania. She just wanted to live in a NYC penthouse and have unlimited shopping sessions at Barney's. Instead she got this BS.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 557 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Poor Melania??? Get real! Lol! I think that she's likr the rest of the clan. No offense!
    Last edited by Nyla19; 06-02-2018 at 10:58 AM.
    There's no shame in the game!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    Poor Melania. She just wanted to live in a NYC penthouse and have unlimited shopping sessions at Barney's. Instead she got this BS.
    Her husband and the father of her son bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and she does nothing. Fuck her.
    Now he said it a third time, and Ona drew a deep breath;

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lynn2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 514 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Nyla19 View Post
    Poor Melania??? Get real! Lol! I think that she's as awful as him and the rest of the evil clan. No offense!
    A joke but I agree

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^Yes, the OP was tongue in cheek, LOL.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Also, I'm not big on bashing women's looks. However, I do think Melania is attractive from a distance. Didn't they used to say something like a forty footer. I will watch her because I love her clothing. OMG! I only thought until recently that her face is kinda off because she had bad plastic surgery. But my mother found a picture of her when she was maybe 15. And she was homely. I thought she started out beautiful and the surgery messed her up. But it's actually the opposite. I found that interesting??!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,396 Times in 1,808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lynn2009 View Post
    Her husband and the father of her son bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and she does nothing. Fuck her.
    What is she supposed to do? She is not responsible for the words and actions of her husband. Do you think if she tried to tell him what to do he would even listen to her? psssh

Granted, she should have never married him to begin with, but whatever.

I do think it's totally possible she got programmed during those 5 days in the hospital for "benign kidney problems". If it was so benign, why did it take 5 days? Who knows man. The entire presidency is just freakin weird now. It's like a game show or something. Nothing seems real. It's all for display purposes only. Know what I'm sayin'?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

^^^^That's an interesting point. It seems as though George Orwell and other authors of that time were masters at predicting the future. Very scary!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletKitten View Post
    What is she supposed to do? She is not responsible for the words and actions of her husband. Do you think if she tried to tell him what to do he would even listen to her? psssh

Granted, she should have never married him to begin with, but whatever.

I do think it's totally possible she got programmed during those 5 days in the hospital for "benign kidney problems". If it was so benign, why did it take 5 days? Who knows man. The entire presidency is just freakin weird now. It's like a game show or something. Nothing seems real. It's all for display purposes only. Know what I'm sayin'?
    She might not be responsible per say, but many wives can/do influence their husbands for the better. You have a good point though, if what they say about him being narcissist is true, he probably rarely listens to her advice.

when yall say stepford reboot / programming......what do you mean? Do yall think shes somewhere getting electroshock therapy? Is Don off hypnotizing her? Encouraging her to take mind altering pills? Or what?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    She might not be responsible per say, but many wives can/do influence their husbands for the better. You have a good point though, if what they say about him being narcissist is true, he probably rarely listens to her advice.

when yall say stepford reboot / programming......what do you mean? Do yall think shes somewhere getting electroshock therapy? Is Don off hypnotizing her? Encouraging her to take mind altering pills? Or what?
    How do we know that she didn't influence her husband for the better?

I think that she is being held under duress and drugged (sedated) sometimes.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedWine For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

He definately wears the pants. I doubt he would listen to anything she says. But she's never disagreed publicly with anything he says. At this point, I think she's more like him than not. I don't think she's totally sedated or anything. Just my opinion. But who really knows. It's all a hot mess! Anything is possible these days.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

They are now saying that she had plastic surgery when she was MIA??? Vaginal rejuvenation?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

If only she would have held his hand during those photo opportunities.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,372 Times in 3,290 Posts

IMO there is something to the health problems story. She looks older than her age, and certain kinds of diets to stay ultra thin (like Atkins) can have negative long term effects on internal organs.

Stress is a literal killer. It's obvious she isn't a dumb person- she married Trump for the trophy wife life. Now she's got to deal with Secret Service, the press and all the duties of a First Lady. Cannot be easy.
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,380 Times in 1,891 Posts

I don't really feel bad for her because she chose that kind of lifestyle and Stepford wife sexbot kind of role. She wanted to just be a trophy wife which is why she married a rich, powerful man. I don't think she ever expected to be first lady but it happened. She seems to be more of a subservient type who is happy to go along with whatever he says, no questions asked, just as long as he's willing to support her financially and provide her with financial security. Some women are content with that but I couldn't be. I don't envy her life at all. I am glad that I'm not her because Trump's sexist pig attitude and degrading treatment of women is absolutely disgusting. It nauseates me and would piss me off to no end.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post: